Free Tournaments

T

Thefounder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In free tournaments its really hard to make money as there are a lot of player usually 4k plus and the prize pool is really small id recomment u play micro low stakes and u have a better chance of makkng decent loney

xavantao08

xavantao08

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you need patience man, one day you can win a freeroll, good look at the freerolls

real_lee85

real_lee85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In free tournaments if you don't make it past the first break I feel your not gonna get any better. That's when the play starts to get solid

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
a lot of people will get all in with almost every hand hoping to get lucky, so they collect some chips and advance in the tournament, so they don't need to play extra carefully.
Some do extra tights, and hoping to get ITM, but facing some of those all in maniacs they probably will lose more time than win it.
Then again, that doesn't apply to all of the freerolls, especially for our CC games.

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we play in these tournaments because they are free . and everyone has the opportunity to start building your bankroll from scratch.

D

Donniedarrko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, for sure, this free tournaments gave opportunity to make bankroll to every beginner like me. But it's impossible to learn anything while playing them. [emoji51]

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that free tournaments you get a lot more people taking unbeleavable chances trying to get lucky and if so Why do we play them are the odds stacked against the good players.

Actually, the worse those players play, the better it is for the rest of us to be successful. Winning poker is all about patience and timing. Just get your money in at the best moments.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that free tournaments you get a lot more people taking unbeleavable chances trying to get lucky and if so Why do we play them are the odds stacked against the good players.

These types of tournaments attract a large number of players who want to play poker tournaments for free and still have a chance to receive cash rewards.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In free games you find yourself with situations that in another tournament you will surely not see. Players who bet all their preflop points with mediocre hands and things like that. This type of tournament is complicated to play because of things like you're

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have free tournaments of all kinds.

Sattelites, final table prizes, large fields, smallers fields.

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in free tournaments, everything is the same as in paid ones. only there people play in different ways and mostly loose in contrast to paid ones.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a long ride this kind of tournaments but that doesn't mean they not profitable. It depends on your style too. Usually people go all in like crazy into this kind of tournays so patience is required.

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
erratic play

It is very true that there are a lot more chancers and poor play in free enviroment but it does teach you patience and to play differently from your normal game which can only be healthy. Always learning even if it is how to cope with frustration

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they don't risk anything

I think many only play because they are free. In addition there are many with multiple accounts, so they risk at first without caring about anything, and so you can only wait for those players to be eliminated ...

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

just play the basics of poker, of everything that is taught in the training grids that you can have average gains!

:bandit:

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never try to turn down a free tournament, it's free!!! Of course you are going to get those players who play reckless at first trying to build their chipstack because it is a free tournament. However when you can win real money or entries to other, bigger tournaments you have to try to withstand the initial stupidity and hang around until the later rounds when the serious gaming starts.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I myself i like to play these games there good for training and sometimes even a little money. :bandit:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning I believe that yes we will also find players with levels higher than ours playing the same tournaments just to train their new strategies and nip some extra dolphins.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning I believe that yes we will also find players with levels higher than ours playing the same tournaments just to train their new strategies and pinch some more dollars.

T

Tylerstevenson1919

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free tournaments

I don’t have lots of money so the free tournaments are super fun for me !! Good luck everyone and have a good day :rolleyes::confused:;);):confused:

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience

I think the important thing in free tournaments is to have patience to get a good hand at first, and then start playing waiting for the fish to be removed, to start enjoying the game after an hour or so ...

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will always be players who, at the beginning of these tournaments, will go all in like crazy as they believe that this way they will double or triple their stack in less time, for example, the 1 cent tournament of poker stars for the sunday storm, it is only that you are in any table the first 30 minutes of the tournament and you will see what I am talking about. This type of tournaments reaches a point where you also do the same because in reality it may work, now, in a tournament in which it is free but there are no re-entries, I recommend what most of you think here, PATIENCE. Regards.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won 2 freeroll tournaments while also only been playing poker for 3 and a half months. One of them being a cardschat one. You have to be patient and wait for a hand.

G

GamingOn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are free so that makes it fun. Bad players are often taken out of the game by the good remember that and win.

I

icaroferrarini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha have to be very patient