Free Tournaments

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

it seems great because you enter gartis more then you will be excited to play more every day and enjoy more learn very good

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes there are lots of "crazy all-inners" in the free roles, but I continue to play them. I love making something when starting with nothing. Its a great practice place.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that free tournaments you get a lot more people taking unbeleavable chances trying to get lucky and if so Why do we play them are the odds stacked against the good players.
Poker is not played in this type of tournaments, but rather to see who is luckier to connect and increase their chips. Where you can play something similar to poker is in the final part when the players get more serious about applying strategies.

H

hanio75

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Sabrina freerolls are good to play and enjoy. In my point of view. There are severeral moments, several tables and player. We can get some money at the end. I believe when we are next the bublle you'll meet players more regular using strategies, already on start there many player just enjoing.

N

nwhitney118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played a few freerolls and a few micro MTT and the difference is negligible. You get maniacs early on but just play tight and ride it out. If you call an all in with aces and get cracked 72o w/e, long term odds are what counts.

Sabrina Mix

Sabrina Mix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a few freerolls and a few micro MTT and the difference is negligible. You get maniacs early on but just play tight and ride it out. If you call an all in with aces and get cracked 72o w/e, long term odds are what counts.

Cyberia

Cyberia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only sweet promo or celeb freerolls, or everything in new pokerrooms)

M

mondal1905

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker freeroll

i think it is difficuelt to write in english so i ask can i write in norwegian:call2:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i think it is difficuelt to write in english so i ask can i write in norwegian:call2:

If you have any difficulties then you may search for (active) norwegians here so they could guide in your own language ?!?

Not exactly sure but right now balo is the only one from norway who´s here quite regularly ...

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that free tournaments you get a lot more people taking unbeleavable chances trying to get lucky and if so Why do we play them are the odds stacked against the good players.

i think free tournaments are not a good place to see how well you play poker , because people dont care about them , call / all in with almost any hand , so just have fun in it :) :D

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Peoples are playing without worrying what card they hold always go all in and gives badbeat to other players who played genuinely with holding High card,, you can say playing free roll is more tensed than real cash because you can't bluff or apply any role to bad / noob players that's the reason.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, freerolls are full of those people, and I think it will always be unfortunate, because it happens many times no matter how they play I guess they think ok I'm not investing money, just time, suddenly others do not have much knowledge, and so there is Many options, in my case I keep playing because I like challenges, because I like freerolls, because with them it helps me to do some bank

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do what depends on you do not think about others

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Yes I agree there are the Idiots that will go all-in with a 7/2 off in the very first hand simply because it has cost them nothing and they think it is very funny when they take out your pocket pair by hitting trips with a suck out.
I find the best way to avoid them is to either fold everything for the first 20 minutes or so or wait for a monster hand and take them out.
I once started a 10 cent sit and go and was on the BB 1st hand with pocket 10s. Guy across the table shoved all-in with exactly the 7/2 off I was talking about, of course I did not know this, But I thought to my self "I do not want to play Bingo! I want to play Poker and if this idiot is all-in 1st hand, I want to find another table" So I called and the cards were turned over and I beat him, He type a message in chat saying I sucked out and he did it because it was only a lousy 10 cents. But if 10 cents meant nothing to him why play a 10 cent game in the first place?

I play for the love of the game NOT the money!

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my point of view, they are the longest tiring and trying for very little but still they are fun it can be found with many types of players and it is the best way to start playing this incredible game

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think for many it is a way to test if they are lucky. If they are lucky, you may go a bit further, but without strategy, at least initially. Then, with a larger number of chips, the real players start to appear and that is where it counts whether or not you know about poker.:cool::cool:

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...free ..it is for fun , experience...some freerolls are competitive,pick your spots..have to adjust...thanks for many diff types

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are good but payoffs are lesser due to a larger player pool

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a great way to practice, and despite what some people say its easier to win money playing against bad players than it is good players.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In free tournaments, there are a lot of crazy players who are ready to go to Allin with any ACE or with any garbage. They do not even suspect that it will cost them a bad scenario at a distance.