Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would still go with AA to All-in because it's a strong hand and I wouldn't drop it better to increase my chips and play on the final table than play for the top place because we came to take first places

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course i call with AA and try make chips

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
well, if you are not worried that you can fly out of the tournament without a prize at all, then you can raise

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I guess that depends on if you're playing poker or uno:cool:..

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good to see so many logical thinkers in this thread. I’m guilty of folding AA and other premium hands far more times than many could stomach (mainly live mind.). The variables of the situation is key as blindly committing to this dogs bollocks pre holding can sink your very nicely accumulated stack. In this instance (assuming it’s a large mtt) on the bubble I’m folding. Min cashing at it’s worst is more preferable as your struggling. Obviously you would have shoved or restricted number of villains in an earlier position.

Always raise with AA unless you know the traits of who your playing, losing with AA is tilting to soo many lol

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It depends on the format of the tournament, if it is a bounty tournament and u cover one or even two of the players than i would say bring it in...But if it is a normal NLH and u r on the direct moneybubble than u have to think about if u even fold it pf... ;)

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's amazing for me to read comments where they advise you to fold A A with 15 blinds on a bubble, to be honest, even if it's a turn with a $1 bitcoin and you go into prizes and win $10, should you try to take first place, fold this hand and then wait for a good card for 200 hands? all in in this situation, a very easy hand to play, of course no limps or bluffs

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
With 15bb only, when you get a good couple of cards, you go all in. If you start folding and playing passive, then sooner or later your small stack will vanish. So with the aces you go all in and you have many chances to win, without excluding surprises!

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Earlier or yesterday Im mentioned about limping with AA and only doing so if you can ascertain what your targeted opponent is likely to do. I just happened to play a hand a moment ago where I intentionally limped from UTG+1 with the intention to raise enough to keep him interested Andy then to punish him when he made the move or overplay I know I said his way of play 9 times of 10. His a very fishy player with chips and overly aggressive blindingly.. He insta jams on me with no though thinking his got the best of it lol....Hand below.... I hold KK by the way.

M

Maximum

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you fold AA in a tournament preflop ,you will never win a tournament .

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a difficult decision, it depends on each player. I go all in.

Folding in Poker