do you think a fish can reach final table or win big tournament???

N

nuzzar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't underestimate the power of luck. If you believe in upswing you know that it's possible.

J

Jacob123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I often see many fish generate large stacks at the start of a tournament, only to crumble in the later stages when players are better & their luck runs out.

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be on final table takes alot of playing and knowing the stages of the tournament.
Later stages are dangerous for any kind of player. You have to know what you are facing. The bubble for me is the most hard.

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure a fish can win. sometimes cards just come your way. other times luck factors in so anything is possible.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i remember some weeks ago i reach FT at 888 CC freeroll, i finished about 7th. the funny thing is there was acouple of very bad players that keeped alive while i was busted. just an example: guy call from UTG having about 5bb,then someone push all-in, so the UTG guy fold. that was epic.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
everybody can get to final table but fish need more luck to get there nothing else pro need luck too

M

MarmeDon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously yes. If it's not, then fish wouldn't play poker:)

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also agree that everybody can win a tournament with a lot of luck, especially at low stakes and if you are sure about your win you will be a '' star'' anyway!