do you think a fish can reach final table or win big tournament???

Q

qenfo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes the fish just has a mountain of luck lol

Vin Keyzone

Vin Keyzone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont think its possible but who knows there might be someone out there with tons of luck. LMAO

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everybody can win tournaments.

S

SweatPea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely infact if the fish is a very overly aggressive player there become very dangerous player late in tournaments.

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible. If the tourney is not big they can get lucky couple of times and get there.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course a fish can win a tournament, maybe even 2 or 3 however in the long run the will end up losing all their money because luck doesnt last forever and their mistakes will cost them lots of money on the long run, so even though some players are luckier than others, its the more skilled players who are going to end up winning money on the long run specially the ones who play live tournaments instead of just online tournaments.

Drowy

Drowy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the tournament i think those long ones with lots of entries fish just cant win it but lower ones i guess the luck has to be pretty good

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What small fish and large sharks speaking this is nonsense not you as you can and lacking the facility to play best not sit down to play just wants a bit of luck and enter your cards, nothing else

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch the biggest donks at the table almost always have the largest stacks and I see them make FTs all the time. These are usually micro tournys, no more than $2 entries as such.

I just went out in 2 micros today after getting deep in both. AK vs table donk 12 BB left he shoved my preflop raise. Was thrilled to see his KQ until the Q hit the flop. 2nd Tourny guy was jamming every single hand for 30 minutes. Had 55k chips to my 12k. I folded AJ and 2 small pocket pairs. Finally called him with AQ suited only to be decimated by his A2 when he hit a full boat on the flop.

online poker.....yes fish can make final tables and win them. No experience in big buy in tournys, maybe its different there.

B

Billerofon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think when you reach final table then some player at the table call you fish.. i just want to know every player that play in final table its 100% sharks??? or people that win some large tournament he is a sharks?? share your opinion here my friend and lets talk about it..

When I started playing was absolutely not experienced, I won first place in the freeroll where the participants were for 1000! So yes there may be a fish:p

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any player can win any competition there are winners of the Sunday million without the big game experience and it's not such and a rarity

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish find a way into the final table on occasions but in the long haul the more experience tag player wins the majority of the final table battles.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that any player has a chance to make it to a final table, if they're a poor player without much knowledge about the game they'll need a lot of luck on their side.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yeap everyone can make a Final Table in my opinion , even the bigger fish, I have many examples from inexperienced players who took down major events on pokerstars. If you win massive flips with a weaker hand everytime[statistical can happen] will boost you deeper in a tournament.
I think that we need to take into consideration, whoever takes poker a little more serious, you need to be a constant winner and a constant deep-runner. after understanding what you are doing in every case's scenario. After you pass that ''threshold'' you can conceive the beauty of this magical card game ;) And the profit will come!

Miester646

Miester646

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately luck beats skill every time. So anythings possible. Though the fish would have to be extremely lucky to reach the final table.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone has a chance in a tourney if they catch the right cards anything can happen

ByronP

ByronP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fish make it everyday at almost all levels of the game, just need some luck an some well timed good moves. lol

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fish make it everyday at almost all levels of the game, just need some luck an some well timed good moves. lol

I started a month ago and know very little about the game yet finished third in a ten cent sit and go yesterday while doing very little other than folding marginal hands and shoving premium ones.

Inexperienced or novice players can definitely do well on occasion at the lower stakes.

B

bbiase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a fish and i won some tournaments :D, that convert me in a shark?

Same here lol.

Absolutely if you can find yourself on the good side of variance in the right spots, specially mid to late stages.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly the fishes win all freerolls and cheap tournaments, i reckon. Because of profy wouldn't waste his precious time for trifle.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes if the fish is lucky anyone can win

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you reach to a final table in a tournament probably you have both, good play cards and good luck, no one without look can reach a final table in my opinon. But in case of sharks, those players lose much of the stacks before reach the final table, always a good player cacth them, and in the most of the cases those players have a good luck and don t play good poker.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you look at the tables where they play for high stakes, and there no one did not play - each of dealings check or raise, well, if only joking and that is rare. But at the lower limits almost everyone makes a check raise and ALL.
These people do not play for a long time, get to the professional and depart.