Do you multi table? If so how many tables do you feel you can still play good poker?

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multi table

If u play more than 2 tables at once gonna miss out on all the bluffs preformed on u cause u can’t pay attention wit multiple tables

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel Like My maximum is two tables I can play good poker without using HUDs I tryed 4 tables even 3 and is really hard to keep up with everything and everyone those hand that you're not involved in are also very important so my monitor is not to big and I need to see the table all the time with more I miss some important action... sso 2 tables is perfect only 1 I get bored

E

Edbarn1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I literally play one at a time I find it best to put all your focus in on one game especially when it’s higher stakes I know that there are plenty of people who disagree but when I used to play three or four tables i couldn’t watch what my opponents were doing which comes in really handy in a tournament or long cash game

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to tables can be good poker........more ...is not good poker anymore.......you miss a lot off staff..........You can have 10 HUDS......

B

BlqckMystery

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to tables can be good poker........more ...is not good poker anymore.......you miss a lot off staff..........You can have 10 HUDS......
I can play only 1 table because if i go to deep stack it's hard to make a decision in one and onto another table!

E

evgd23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play many tables. The closer the final table, the more attention you should pay to the game opponents. As a result, all depends on what is your reaction to the situation at this point in the game.

G

Glondark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to play poker then you should never play more than two table at once
If you play more than two you would just gamble and not play poker.

Qixxox

Qixxox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u play more than 2 tables at once gonna miss out on all the bluffs preformed on u cause u can’t pay attention wit multiple tables

2 or 3 tables will weaken your concentration to read your opponents, start with one and when concentration will convince you of your abilities, add on more and so on

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's hard to play poker on multiple tables, it's hard to orient, but I'll try, hope to be lucky:playingba

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at several tables at the same time, because when I play at a table, it can be boring to wait for players who think they have to wait until the last second and then fold.
But at four tables, I make a lot of mistakes.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play on 4 tables at once, but this is not a high-quality game for me, I think for a high-quality game you need to play a maximum of two tables

T

tutanota

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its so important to know for each player. ssmth i am good at 8 tables, smth only 1.
phisically and mentally descisions. have to feel this only!

freerollz

freerollz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to multi-table online, however, I find that more than 2 tables is detrimental for play quality.

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 is my limit but still hard without a hub.

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

I think if player play more than 3 table cant focus at all.So one or two tables is the best option

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play more but now I only two or three tables

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play more than two tables, you can not recognize a good tactic players, which may adversely affect the result of the game.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I play from 2 to 4 tables, this is the best option for me, I tried to play more tables, but then there is too little time for decision-making.

N

niko89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker - it's like four in one. Sports, money, hobbies, fun. Athlete playing at many tables. Who wants to make, choose 2-3 of the tournament with big prizes. Hobbies - playing, when it is, to play some free time. The pleasure received by each of them.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.When I really want to focus, I just do 1-2 tables. Once we're talking 4+ tables, there's no way to maximize attention and focus on each individual table while you're learning/improving and not just playing intuitively.

P

peterbsnyder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play three tables at a time, anymore than that gets a little stressful

Qixxox

Qixxox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it really doesn't matter if you play 1 or 6 tables at the time, main thing is that you stay in your "comfort area" ..and "above the game"

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the speed of the game. 2 tables in Zoom, 3 tables in tournaments.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what kind of game play. I play at pokerstars. If i play a cash gamei can play 3-4 tables, but if i am play spin & go then maximum of 2, Zoom is the same at a maximum of 2 tables.

G

gersom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 3 to 6 tables at the same time ... But it depends a lot on each person, always feel comfortable!