Do you multi table? If so how many tables do you feel you can still play good poker?

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 tables is optimum for me but 3 is also comfortable. Any amount above that it starts to fall apart !

C

Curu9R

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Multiple games

I play two tables Maximum. One tournament and one cashgame. That way I have the necessary patience and Focus to play for a long time. I tile the tables to be able to see the hands and how the opponents play.

T

tymons_87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best option for me is playing one table

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 if I'm not using 'stack and tile' - as many as i can if i am

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 6 tables maximum. The most comfortable for me is playing 3-4 tables

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all I only play 1 table at a time I've tried 2 or 3 but I'm not playing poker then just going off instinct and calling random junk I wish I could do more than 1 anyone got any advice for me going forward thanks all

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

On a simple laptop is not convenient to play in several tournaments. The windows often change and it is difficult to keep track of them (Therefore, it is better to have one or q tournament at the same time, no more.

N

Notguilty842

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing multiple tables online, site availability?

I've played live poker for many years, so obviously only one table is possible. In the times of social distancing, however, I've taken to online poker to take care of the "itch" if you will. I play a number of different sites (pokerstars, 888, unibet, party poker, william hill and more). At first the allure of party poker was the fact that they have a great multi table interface. you can easily cycle between tables, and always see the status of the other tables while concentrating on the table you're currently bidding on. This was the only dislike with 888's system, as you can only really play one table at a time in the mobile App. I have also found the unibet mobile app frustrating to play multiple tables. Can anybody tell me if the desktop version of either of these sites are more equipped to play multi table games? For that matter can anybody recommend user friendly multi table gaming sites?

N

Notguilty842

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all I only play 1 table at a time I've tried 2 or 3 but I'm not playing poker then just going off instinct and calling random junk I wish I could do more than 1 anyone got any advice for me going forward thanks all

I feel similar, but one of the factors that makes a huge difference for me is the format of the site i'm playing on. The only site I've been able to successfully play more than one table at a time is party poker. because of the ease of table switching and the constant ability to see the status of other tables, it's easier on that platform. I have noticed though that if I try to play 4 tables at a time... it turns into lottery regardless of where i'm playing... and what's worse is if I pick up a bad beat on one table, i completely lose focus of my other tables and it puts me on tilt.

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel similar, but one of the factors that makes a huge difference for me is the format of the site i'm playing on. The only site I've been able to successfully play more than one table at a time is party poker. because of the ease of table switching and the constant ability to see the status of other tables, it's easier on that platform. I have noticed though that if I try to play 4 tables at a time... it turns into lottery regardless of where i'm playing... and what's worse is if I pick up a bad beat on one table, i completely lose focus of my other tables and it puts me on tilt.
Totally agree with u there.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I broke my big monitor on that I could play 3 games at once and never use the time clock! Now that my monitor is a little smaller I play 2 games at once max! I think anything over 3 games at once is not playing poker its just trying to get lucky!

I

IceMan1087

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play up to Six at once in Tourney's and still do pretty well.... Though when I get down to final table or two I like to cut them down so I can focus on what people are doing.... That poker software that keeps up with how much people fold, continuation bet, etc.... would be helpful for multi tabling... thinking about getting it

J

jthrash03

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think anythjng over 3 is overkill and can't truly be 100% you instead of actually thinking and strategizing your every move you hury up and call before your cards fold and actually in my opinion end up loosing quicker.

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables is perfect for me in cash and mtt

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi im quite new here. i just wondered how many tables people feel is a good number?

i play 2 normally on 2 screens , sometimes 3 or 4 but rarely. i find that more than 3 or 4 everything starts going wrong!

does it depend in the game as i hear people m.t 8 to even 16(or more) tables cash! but i normally play double or nothing sit an goes an mtts. will this make a difference does anyone think? as the double or nothings are 6 man decision making comes round quickly

thanks for any opinions!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The tables you want to play depending on your responsiveness, that is if you want to be just a beginner or you are simply betting on chance and fortune. The number of tables you should play is one, only one, since the game consists of deciphering your opponents and their way of playing. Mathematics, psychology and luck are the foundations of playing good poker

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 or 3 tables are ok for me

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play without statistics collection programs. On a 15-inch laptop from one to about 12 tables, but the game level is not very good. Optimal 4 tables. But still without statistics it’s hard

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I play max 4 tables. More i can have the time to observate my opponent and play good poker. But some players play 16 tables respect.

mdafka

mdafka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on how attentive I want to be to the play on the table. So 2-4 if I really want to watch the other players. Over that, I just become more mechanical, but usually no more than 8 for me

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi im quite new here. i just wondered how many tables people feel is a good number?

i play 2 normally on 2 screens , sometimes 3 or 4 but rarely. i find that more than 3 or 4 everything starts going wrong!

does it depend in the game as i hear people m.t 8 to even 16(or more) tables cash! but i normally play double or nothing sit an goes an mtts. will this make a difference does anyone think? as the double or nothings are 6 man decision making comes round quickly

thanks for any opinions!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:fight:good

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its so important to know for each player. ssmth i am good at 8 tables, smth only 1.
phisically and mentally descisions. have to feel this only!
Yes its okay
I can play on 2 tables :D