Do you multi table? If so how many tables do you feel you can still play good poker?

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the importance of the tournament if tournaments are very important, I think 4 tables is ideal to be focused on poker.

Killdalimper

Killdalimper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got 2 monitors so I can do 8 tables comfortably. I've tried mass tabling in the past. You basically enter a zone where you're in a robot like state of mind and just clicking check bet push fold .

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play only two tables at the same time. I think when you play more than that you have to change your game style.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
one can play up to 8 tables tending the ram of your machine to swipe those 8 tables you should have more than 16 gigabytes of ram, now it is not advisable to play many tables since 60% of the times you will make mistakes and the ideal for me is to play two tables or two tournaments so I don't divide my attention and concentration much

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to only play one table or tournament at a time so I can keep my focus on what is happening even when I'm not in hands but I do sometimes play 2 tables or tournaments at once. Usually just with tournaments though. And it is typically with two tournaments I am very interested in playing that are running together.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most I can do is 4 tables. I also need to be listening to something in the background to keep me grounded while I play. This is normally a poker tournament or something funny to help me relax :D.

S

Samuraichik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello, everybody. I can do 12, but not sure, of high quality

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me in cash game three tables and in tournaments I can play up to four tables comfortably.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play 3-4 tables at a time,,, :) 6-7 tables and i start to feel rushed.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can probably play more tables than you think, just gradually add them. Another thing you can try is to not start all the games at once, if you stagger the start times you can have easy decision tables and more difficult decision tables(end game where you can focus more time).

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can comfortably play 3-4 as long as they are not fast forward. Hubby can only play one at once :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I can play max 2 tables with high concentration.It s good one of them to be a freeroll.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I play from a smartphone, there is a loss of internet, I think the best way to play 2 tournaments

pneto

pneto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play 15 to 30 screens sng, but then I sold my laptop can only play two screens on your phone.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can do 4 if they are all on the same site but on 2-3 different sites I struggle.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends, I play one table at a time.
I already opened some tables together, but I still don't have the technical capacity to play more than one.
I was unable to focus the game on any of the 2 tables.
I have a lot of patience to learn glgl.:pcguru:

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I typically play 4 tables. I will play more at times but feel 4 is where I prefer to be to follow along in hands I am not actively a part of.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like multi tables. I used to be very tense with 4 screens, but now I play up to 10 screens calmly, but it was a long time to reach that level. If necessary I open 12, but at this stage it starts to get tense so I prefer up to 10 tables.

M

Minikiwi9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun post! I have played quite a few tables at one time. I don't know the exact number, though now I typically play 4, and feel comfortable handling that many while still getting good use of my time with playing 4 games. I'll occasionally, load up a couple more, if some games are nearly done or seeming to wrap up soon.:cool:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on if it is tournaments, cash, or SnGs. I try to only play the same type of a session. Tournaments 5 or 6, Cash 6 MAX 4, and SnGs 4. I find that I start to lose what the action is if I play more than that.

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multiple tables

multiple tables . Not too long ago I would play about three or four at the same time but come to find out better off only playing in one or two

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is going to be individual for each as some players can play 10 without an issue while others cant play more than 2 without losing some focus. For me, I like 3 but will admit I probably play best when I am playing 2 tables. The max I can play and function well is 4. There are times based on scheduling that I have 5 going at once and when those times happen I am definitely missing things and really have to semi ignore one table.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to play 4 tables and then try to keep them all the same variant and 9 or 10 player. If I mix no limit hold em and omaha hi/lo, then I do not feel as comfortable as all the same variant.

My computer broke about 6 months ago, so I have been playing on my phone, so now I have been playing one table. It is nice using a phone instead of a computer, however my poker time has gone down dramatically since I found a game called Kings Of Avalon.

C

Chomik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u play for fun multi table is ok, but if serious then better play only one and focus on it.