Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aznman08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you're up against a fish who somehow outdrew you. its also possible he could have called if you went all in on the flop and the same outcome would have happened

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try to optimize my pot and get the most money from it that I could of course.
I would make A minimum raise of 3/4X and hope maybe someone thinks you are making a move at the blinds and reraises you to commitment for a double up.
Or you could make the all in move and hope the same thing.

Implied Odds3

Implied Odds3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just push it all in preflop with aces when i'm short.

But in you're hand, you weren't THAT short stacked.

i would do everything the same in you're hand except just push it in on the flop and hope he doesn't have a queen, but know he's calling with a nine and hope you hold against it.

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how short chipped you are.

If you are < 10 x BB push it all in.

If you your > 10 bb raise 6 times BB and hope that somebody push's you allin.

As somebody has said just do invite the donkey's!!

F

farmyx23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it really depends of what kind of players you have around ..a normal raise will be good

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your best chance to win is to push all in pre-flop. You either pick up the blinds or have an excellent chance to double up if you get a caller. Your best chance to maximize value is to raise about 3x pre-flop. Every caller makes it more likely that you will lose, but if everthing goes according to plan, you will win a big pot. This approach carries more risk, of course. You have to decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.