$2 NLHE Rebuy: Quadruple All-In

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HU4ROLLLZZZZ vs. THE PLAYERS CHAMP you must be crazy lol!

B

bubonicplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I didn't say rolls but something friendly could be fun :).

Why is he really good?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I didn't say rolls but something friendly could be fun :).

Why is he really good?

Well they call him the player's champion so you should assume he is.

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't give yourself the nickname of THE PLAYERS CHAMP by being bad ;)

B

bubonicplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok what about mtt challenge with friendly side bet best roi after like 1k mtts? Just so we can get enough in we could do like $20 180-mans or something? Might take a bit of time but less would just be who has the biggest luckbox and that's never fun...

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also anyone advocating folding...well....thats not good

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing really, I think he just likes money

Ahh, another awesome post by you. Don't you have anything better to do?

ok what about mtt challenge with friendly side bet best roi after like 1k mtts? Just so we can get enough in we could do like $20 180-mans or something? Might take a bit of time but less would just be who has the biggest luckbox and that's never fun...

I decline, no time for a challenges right now. However, if you are serious hit me up in about two months when things slow down and I have more time.

Also anyone advocating folding...well....thats not good

care to elaborate?

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
care to elaborate?

It's all been said already. Basically I've come to realize this about this site...no matter how much proof someone has or how well they try to explain something people for the most part just won't listen.

I guess it's human nature...everyone thinks they are right. They assume they are good poker players and playing the "right" way because they are winning. I'm not arguing the fact that some of you guys may actually make a little money playing micro tourneys. But what I'm trying to say is that beating $2 tourneys doesn't take much skill at all, so if your using your ROI in these tourneys as "proof" that what your doing is correct then something is wrong. This hand is a perfect example...it really isn't a doubt at what the best play is...there should be no arguing that.

In closing, loldonkamentplayers...That is all.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[ ] Proof in this thread that calling off most of stack over 2 all-ins with ak off, and several players left to act is the right play.

Snow :cool:

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[ ] Proof in this thread that calling off most of stack over 2 all-ins with ak off, and several players left to act is the right play.

OMG!!! Are tourney players this dillusional!!! It's so blatantly obvious that it really shouldn't need explaining but here it goes:

1. $2 rebuy tourney
2. I has AK
3. Get monies in middle
4. rub winnings on titties

Simple really

Riley :cool:

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My head fking hurts like hell.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG!!! Are tourney players this dillusional!!! It's so blatantly obvious that it really shouldn't need explaining but here it goes:

1. $2 rebuy tourney
2. I has AK
3. Get monies in middle
4. rub winnings on titties

Simple really

Seriously,This is your proof?

You should play more tourneys!

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously,This is your proof?

You should play more tourneys!

Look at all the random shit the guys in this hand showed up with...that in itself is proof that shipping AK here is good. The point is at this level the guys are going to show up with all sort of random hands that we crush so getting the money in the middle can never really be bad barring some read that villain is a super nit.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look at all the random shit the guys in this hand showed up with...that in itself is proof that shipping AK here is good. The point is at this level the guys are going to show up with all sort of random hands that we crush so getting the money in the middle can never really be bad barring some read that villain is a super nit.

So you justtify the play by being results oriented? Sounds reasonable I guess :p

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you justtify the play by being results oriented? Sounds reasonable I guess :p

Lol you completely don't get my point...I'm not being results orientated. As Marginal pointed out folding would be results orientated. The fact that they showed up with the hands they did supports the fact that shoving is the correct play because.....THEIR RANGES ARE SUPER WIDE!!

DO YOU GET IT NOW! HOPEFULLY CAPS HELP!

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

1. $2 rebuy tourney << was past the 'rebuy' point, and a $2 chump-change tourney.

2. I has AK << and you lost 75% of your stack with it, needlessly.

3. Get monies in middle << ez way monies go bye-bye.

4. rub winnings on titties << you now have empty bra. No 'rubbing' here.

Simple really

Delusional (<<) has absolutley nothing to do with it, except in your mind. I play mostly live tourneys at a lot more than $2 and enjoy being a winning MTT player. JMO, but Holdem is more than shove, push and pray. But if that's YOUR game ... enjoy it ... :D ... sadly, seems to be what many online players have evolved into.

Lol you completely don't get my point...I'm not being results orientated. As Marginal pointed out folding would be results orientated. The fact that they showed up with the hands they did supports the fact that shoving is the correct play because.....THEIR RANGES ARE SUPER WIDE!!

DO YOU GET IT NOW! HOPEFULLY CAPS HELP!

Probably common strategy if you're playing chump-change rebuys online. Try some real poker and you may not have to think that SHOUTING will change another player's opinion or winning strategies.

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol this thread makes me chuckle

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Delusional (<<) has absolutley nothing to do with it, except in your mind. I play mostly live tourneys at a lot more than $2 and enjoy being a winning MTT player. JMO, but Holdem is more than shove, push and pray. But if that's YOUR game ... enjoy it ... :D ... sadly, seems to be what many online players have evolved into.

Lol I've come to realize it's an age thing...I think it's harder for old people to get a handle on the concept of equity. Not meant to be a shot just an observation. You obviously don't get even the most basic concept of poker....WE WIN MONEY WHEN OPPONENTS MAKE MISTAKES (ie when we get our money in good) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE THE HAND. Like if we give this hand to any MTT pro they will all say the exact thing I'm saying.

Your not delusional....just extremely stubbornly arrogant.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to end myself right now.

rileyl

rileyl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably common strategy if you're playing chump-change rebuys online. Try some real poker and you may not have to think that SHOUTING will change another player's opinion or winning strategies.

Lol read my thread that just won thread of the month and come talk to me.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A summary of this thread

1) 2$ mtt with clearly bad players
2) OP got his money in with good equity
3) People tell OP to fold
4) People tell OP that this is standard
5) Math, logic, reason, sense supports number 4