Sports Forum

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
futbol

I miss watching football games. A lot of people need to see football. Hopefully everything will return to normal.

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love futbol

I am a soccer lover, I hope to see the matches of the champions soon, greetings to all

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]​

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
we need sports back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh life is boring with no sports hahah

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
undoubtedly sport is life before every session in poker, I go in for sports so as to be physically ready for the game

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be great to have a soccer team tournament then hehe

W

wermutt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
undoubtedly sport is life before every session in poker, I go in for sports so as to be physically ready for the game
sports of great achievements and physical culture are different things. exercise and gymnastics are useful) but big sport is not about us - it will eat all the time

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport is best what we can do for body and mind.......The real health means SPORT.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just today I discovered that i'm able to bet on live sports on pokerstars, man i was really out last decade.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sport gives us full spiritual and mental conviction, poker is even more idealized, security and conviction are the ideal weapons .... practice any sport, but practice ....

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
barsa o napoli??

What bet, and do you recommend for this game?:confused:

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am...

I love sports, but I'm lazy ... I used to go to a fitness club with my mother, now I’m not (I’m trying to work out at home, but it’s very hard .. Some energy is not enough ... When I was in school, I played mini football. From the beginning of grade 2. We took 1 and 2 places in the competitions. Unfortunately, we did not become champions (We lost on penalties, won schools, then districts, then districts, and in the City competitions we lost on penalties (The figure was athletic, but now it's a little worse (And even earlier, when I was 6 years old, I was playing tennis. Imagine, we ran for 10 minutes .. I was very tired then. Then I played volleyball at school, broke my finger on basketball, and the coach is like that, well, play, you can play "I say you are kidding. I broke my finger. That's all. So my whole sport ended. I had to quit football because of my studies. Tenis too,because parents divorced ...
But now I would like to play ping pong)

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The sport makes us feel like a king or queen for a short period of time, and this is fantastic, I am now arriving at the forum and I hope to stay here a lot.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus, a relentless team, come on juv,

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
bayer

Terrible about the bayer today, right ??
future champion ???:top:

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
manchester

Will you have a chance to win the city, with this bayer ???:confused:

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
messi

Was the cycle of messi fulfilled in the barsa:confused: ???
for me if!!!

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my two favourite things to do is play poker and watch sports they seem to go hand im hand love the completion.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a good week for the sports of soccer if you ask me. Paris getting dirty money, Leipzig doing cheap tricks allowing not even beeing a club anymore, Bayern getting dirty Quatar money, dont even have to talk about Man City as the last semi-finalist here.

Whats even worse, Bayern, who just beat Barca 8-2 are supposed to play Bundesliha next year. What are they gonna do to Mainz, Augsburg, Bielefeld... whoa.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker more than sport , i do not have time for sport , sport like winning , how to play for winning , it s require many things to be a winner , smart is typical . If you love sport , that is so great , it help your life less tedious , life is bored , games is your friend .

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone seen / bet on the WTA.
It seems very corrupt, win the first set 6-1 then go on to loose for example.
The swings are crazy, just like poker variance I guess.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my brother, I’ve seen Barça lose, but being hit by a car like today was unique .. sainti, goodbye ...

In reality this world pandemic affected even football, Barça strictly following the isolation, still not playing kkkkkk

now it occurred to me, with what enthusiasm will the Bayer opponent enter the field, afff without conditions, already painted the champion ...

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
changing sports, F1 is very crazy, Vettel disappeared, what is happening to him, is the car or the driver that sucks, I give up cheering for him ...

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's move guys) After all, sport is a very important component of both health and a sports spirit necessary for results in poker. As for me, movement is life)

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the secrets of the sport, who will know ??? we live running, playing against ourselves and sometimes we forget to practice any sport ..

Kristen B. became the top again, I imagine her reasoning, reading and perception at a poker table, just fantastic.

David Peters, a player who is growing every day, I have noticed that he is more aggressive, and more controlling of his hands ... is that the secret of success?

epic Champions League final, I’m looking forward to seeing this duel of giants ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars