Sports Forum

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now we will wait for the new season of Champions League football. Now let's move on to hockey, and we will root for Russia. Russia Uzbekistan is with you. good luck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport is a part of our life, it is a healthy lifestyle and it is our health.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without sports I would have to watch I Love Lucy reruns!!!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what a great two days in nba and mlb trades

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no one has written anything here for a long time

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport should be an essential part of our life because it helps us to be fit and healthy.

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the forum is fantastic! There are many interesting ,erudite,athletic people here. It is interesting to read various and interesting articles on the forum at your leisure.Especially if it concerns sports! Poker is also a sport ) Like checkers,chess )

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sportsbet freeroll at 888 is pretty cool. I have been betting on sure things at even money for a ticket!

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will be a good game in the Italian championship today.Roma - Fiorentina! Roma must win )

I

Inkydel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal, Chelsea & Tottenham play today in EPL -Busy footballing day in London, will affect travel around kick off times

+ as is sports post...
F1 back next weekend - What a season!

- Happy days

:)

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the forum is fantastic! There are many interesting ,erudite,athletic people here. It is interesting to read various and interesting articles on the forum at your leisure.Especially if it concerns sports! Poker is also a sport ) Like checkers,chess )
Im a footballer and i think poker is also a sport, and the stress in poker is also big, bigger than the stress i get in football 😂

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports are great ! I watch Tennis every single day,but also love football and basketball.

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Jay wants to know

Let's go buffalo bills superbowl here we go:smile:

mark1z1ch

mark1z1ch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really like to do sports, but I don't drink alcoholic beverages and I don't smoke. It turns out that I am the standard of harmony?

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck, that's all you could wish for a gambler lol

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the start I thought , to myself Leafs are going to have a long season. But they have been , playing well now. Happy they can now make , a run for the playoffs. Goalie has been on top , of his game which helps. Go Leafs Go.... Matthew's he is playing well, and as he leads the team. Matthew's teammates, are picking up their game as well. We are going to finish in top 10 I think �� well I hope so anyways. GO LEAFS GO..

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I would like to recommend biathlon. I really like races both for men and women. You can also place a bet. I think Martha Olsby will win the big crystal globe at the end of the season

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I bet that Fiorentina would win against Verona and so far Fiorentina (which was the favourite) is losing 0:1.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. Share your opinion on the youth ice hockey world championship in canada. Was it worth closing this championship?

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone. Share your opinion on the youth ice hockey world championship in Canada. Was it worth closing this championship?
I think revenue plays a major factor.With so many sporting events across the globe its difficult to keep all events afloat with reduced sources of sponsorship in this post pandemic era

B

Beanmanlu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Superbowl news

As a huge fan of football ... it is disappointing to come to the realization that the nfl is rigged... if u want to make money betting .. following the money off the field

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars