Chips
cool solution popular section. good idea

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally go to the gym, at least 3-4 times a week, a little Boxing and swimming, because good physical shape and mood - the key to success, and what kinds of you are fond of?

K

KholodOFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bavaria - Liverpool, forecast for 03/13/19

Hi people ! Very difficult couple. The first match, surprisingly, ended with a score of 0-0. I am sure that now we will see goals, on both sides. An effective draw for Liverpool’s hand, so Bavaria will try to score at least two goals. From Liverpool waiting for one ball, no more. If the reds in their lair have never been able to score, then away from home the goal will be happiness.
I give my preference to Bavaria. She is on a good run and plays at home. However, I do not rule out an effective draw. But the victory of Liverpool, I definitely do not expect.
My bet = both teams will score.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good idea. Many interesting things you can learn!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like this section so far, if it wasn’t it, there would not be much I can talk about In here and I’m really glad there is some kind of sports topics.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports as a break from poker

Most the between tournaments. It's the best thing for me. Just do not disdain to put small bets on football battles.)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Caps are out, top 3 or 4 teams out of the Stanley cup playoffs. I think St.Louis is going to take the cup this year. It is going to be some good second round series to come.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Caps are out, top 3 or 4 teams out of the Stanley cup playoffs. I think St.Louis is going to take the cup this year. It is going to be some good second round series to come.
Last night was rough for me. I'm a Caps fan so it was a really tough loss...………..:mad:

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great idea and the people here really would appreciate it. The forum will help the community grow and also help to be organised sports events in which the users can participate. There could be many types of sports that the people will enjoy and you even could organise IRL or esport tournaments.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a great idea!

Thanks a lot,

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I love sports👌

I love sports since childhood. He was engaged in boxing, but besides him, he constantly went to football stadiums. Uzbekistan is my Motherland, now a sovereign state. Previously part of the USSR. Football and boxing are very popular in Uzbekistan. By the way, at the last Olympic Games in brazil, it was the boxing team of Uzbekistan that took 1st team place, ahead of countries such as Cuba, the USA and Russia. Therefore, I watch and read sports news every day, and it will be interesting to follow the sports news on the CardsChatards forum.

Thank you Dear Debi for giving me the opportunity to follow the news and opinions of CardsChat participants in the field of sports:ciao:

syarbouh

syarbouh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok guys who is your favorite poker and soccer player neymar or pique? Real Madrid or Barcelona?

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I needed another reason to love cardschat!

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love football and basketball .... the importance of sport in life is exciting

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for having this section on the forums. I'm,a huge sports fan and I like sharing my thoughts on it with others.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was happy with this theme. It's great that we can discuss various topics on the poker forum.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good idea was to create a separate forum about sports. So many common themes for players from all over the world.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like all sundays i am going watch all matches got all tv channels enjoy:call2::pepsi:

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going to be a nice little break from watching sports. Hopefully ,we can get a hold of this virus, so sports can start up for seasons end. I wouldn't mind even if they shortened seasons. I really can wait for season to restart, so long as we can get virus under control. I am sure we will just need to take breaks from big sceneries so no one passes it on. Watching sports is what I love but to be on hold, I am ok with it.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wrestling wwe the largest sporting event yet to be canceled by the organizers of the main event which is WrestleMania that will take place on April 5, 2020 without public by covid -19

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wrestling wwe the largest sporting event yet to be canceled by the organizers of the main event which is WrestleMania that will take place on April 5, 2020 without public by covid -19

Its a fake sporting event and nobody really cares lol

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope the world gets fixed soon. Fighting the urge to bet on Russian table tennis players and Chinese basketball lol.. Gimme back my NHL, NBA and MMA.

Stay safe out there everyone!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars