"side betting on football"

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then you should have told him to bet a little more.

That would have been a better decision than backing out.

Because you did that, you lost a friend.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya dont back out of a bet, and if u lose a bet you gotta pay it.

WV. I dont really understand the lines so much when it comes to gambling.

But. I have great news. I get a Bonus check this week. LOL. So I'am gonna grow some hair on the stones and take Atlanta's side of the bet. For $25. Why you ask? Because its goddamn fun. Ill ship to you on FT if you win.

Oh.. And I wont back out. :)

That's ok PC. I've already got $20 in action from JoeBob on that game. In fact I was done with that game until it came in and wanted to bet. I only took an extra $10 with it so no biggie. Really don't want an extra $25 on the game and didn't when it offered "$20 or $40". I didn't take it then and I don't want $25 from you now. If you're interested in sports betting ask a few questions and I'll be glad to help where I can.

I'll say one more thing if it is still reading my posts. Backing out of a bet without a damn good reason is the lowest POS thing you can do (damn good reasons include being dead and that's about it). It's breaking your word and without your word being good who gives a **** about you anyway. ~mod edit~

Last edited by a moderator:
PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WV. I bet you two bucks. Better than 25. This bet needs to be made. Simple as that. Two bucks or ur skeered lol.

Also I understand the line my friend. My humor did not get across. =(

Was only trying to bet on this stuff to provide a chuckle. So. confirm the two buck bet?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry PC thought you really didn't know.

$2 it is, cause I ain't skeered.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None of that is even necessary.

Very inappropriate language.

He only got bleeped three times. I read it as very appropriate. Got his point across, and used minimul offensive words. Glad I know what words he was trying to use in the censored chat because I agree with him

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He only got bleeped three times. I read it as very appropriate. Got his point across, and used minimul offensive words. Glad I know what words he was trying to use in the censored chat because I agree with him

Was that supposed to be surprising?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. And you know what, I'll take $10 on Alabama -8, just so you actually have to make the bet. :)

Although I'm sure this is one of those "win either way" type bets.

Ship the nickels on this one. Alabama rolls 31-6. Congrats on the win and thanks for the free moneys! :)

Obviously wait till after tomorrows game to settle up.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was that supposed to be surprising?

Surprising? Maybe. Considering the fact that we dont have punk asses writing checks there ass cant cash on a regular basis, I was suprised for a second yes. U run your goddamn yapper constantly ITT and when u get a bet you puss out. Then you put in a excuse that it wasnt enough. Way to make yourself look dumber than u originally did. Pfff. Keep dumping the blame big boy. Chump!!

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprising? Maybe. Considering the fact that we dont have punk asses writing checks there ass cant cash on a regular basis, I was suprised for a second yes. U run your goddamn yapper constantly ITT and when u get a bet you puss out. Then you put in a excuse that it wasnt enough. Way to make yourself look dumber than u originally did. Pfff. Keep dumping the blame big boy. Chump!!

There's really no need for name calling.

I never saw any rule that said you couldn't back out.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No more discussion on the backing out issue please.

I am not sure why we have a betting thread - but if we are going to have one don't make bets in it that you can't keep.

End of discussion.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh Roll Tide Roll i should never doubt the greatness of my team.WV ya want me to ship now are after the 49ers game?
Edit didn't see your above post.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the Falcons squeak by the Niners but only by 2 so, thanks for the $$s gentlemen. Glad I didn't bet the Niners on the money line.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You sent me too much JoeBob. It should have been $30, not $40. $10 for Alabama and $20 for the Niners. Shipped the extra $10 back.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx i just feel like a big fcking looser some times WV.:( That bull shit foot loose dance move by that jack ass after the blocked punt cost me $20.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx i just feel like a big fcking looser some times WV.:( That bull shit foot loose dance move by that jack ass after the blocked punt cost me $20.
Didn't see the game so I missed the play but yeah I'm running pretty good against you so far.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No betting this weekend for me.Family car is robbing me blind.I don't care how much sugar you put on a lemon that bitch is still sour!

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like the NYGiants +3 in Houston. Any takers for $10?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bets I'd like to make, each for ~$10:

Raiders @ +7
Jaguars @ +3
Ram @ +9

Stars is preferable.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars