"side betting on football"

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm to lazy to look up the rules so moods can you help me out.I was wondering with up coming football season if any of the people would like to make some "side bets".Obv people who i an they whom lol whatever trust on a few games.I'm big on collage a little on the NFL.Any way moods tell me if so or not an see if we can get a little something going this season or not.My bookie is down the road but if we can you got to say no juice is good juice.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed although I'm sure it won't be endorsed.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool so just me an you c9 are the only pure dengent gamblers one here?Where the hell is all the action on here surly we are not the only two that play poker and bet some sports?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would depend on stakes.
I follow some teams I am willing to bet on, but for how much would be the question.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can't you bet that stuff on bodog or something simliar? Guessing that many on here do.
-- oh.. & .. "I'm out"

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't you bet that stuff on Bodog or something simliar? Guessing that many on here do.
-- oh.. & .. "I'm out"
lol on bodog, I don't know if it has changed or not, you can even bet on current events. I remember when Brangelina was expecting you could bet on the sex (or something similar its been too long)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, you can bet on Bodog but if you can find someone to go take action here you won't have to pay vig.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please explain vig, for the stupidly impaired....

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, but I'm sure it was just an act to make us think you don't know what you're doing. You hustler!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, but I'm sure it was just an act to make us think you don't know what you're doing. You hustler!
We are really talking soccer, right?
Because American football is whack. I don't understand that at all.

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I may well be interested according to details. And, I certainly don't want to break any rules either. I sometimes will bet on college football at sports****.com (hope that is legal) even though I put astericks in myself... I notice others have mentioned another site where it is allowed as well.

Roll Tide, Wally

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are really talking soccer, right?
Because American football is whack. I don't understand that at all.

That's obvious from your avatar. Steelers fans know nothing about football!!!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I may well be interested according to details. And, I certainly don't want to break any rules either. I sometimes will bet on college football at sports****.com (hope that is legal) even though I put astericks in myself... I notice others have mentioned another site where it is allowed as well.

Roll Tide, Wally
You won't be breaking any rules, however note that CardsChat is not responsible for any of this.

That's obvious from your avatar. Steelers fans know nothing about football!!!

OMFG, lmao I forgot about my avatar. OK I am a fan....and know the game pretty well FFS.:)

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the way i see it we can post a game we would like to bet on.An post the spread over an under that we wanted to bet on.Something like I'll take the Vikings at +6(LOL COULDN'T BE STOPED LONG LIVE FARVE)an someone would say i'll take the Bears at -6 and how much $ were wanting to bet.Tie would=no juice since theres no juice to be paid.We would have at least half the week to make up the bets.Any other thoughts or suggestions on how to make it go better.
P.S. I'll be wanting to bet on the Tide alot
Edit I just worked in Morgantown a few weeks back WV nothing special to see there :)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You were just a few weeks too early. On a nice fall Saturday there is no place I'd rather be.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in, I got the Falcons.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WV your son would look like a young gentelman with a A\roll tide cap on.What size does he wear? Need to ship before season starts, it gets cold i WV could burn that Young mans shirt for heat this fall\winter correct?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He doesn't really need a Tide hat but he would wear a Alabama diaper! :)

The one he has on right now is full of Pitt!

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight i'll take VT over Boise State -1 for $25-$50 if anybody wants it.

I'll be flying this evening so if you want to take it just post before kick off,and be trust worthy:)

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bump i'm leaving for airport lets get some damn action now.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for no action bunch of ____'s.Saved me some bank:)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars