"side betting on football"

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally made it home and to a computer.$10 shiped WV the only fcking way i bet on a team from NewYork again they must be +31 an playing Oakland:)

Got it. Hope your trip went well.

This week I'd take action on the Ravens +1.5 at Pittsburgh and/or the 49ers +7 at Atlanta. Up to $20 on either.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright this weekend for NCAA i like Virgina Tech -3 1\2 vsNC state--Tennesse+16 1\2 vsLSU-- Texas Tech-7 vs Iowa State-- Georgia -5 1\2 vs Colorado.NFL i like the Falcons-7 vs the 49ers-- Titans -7 vs the Broncos--Bengals-3 vs the Browns.Now surely to God thats enough games that someone would like to take the other side.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can book the Falcon vs the 49ers game for $20 or $10 your pick.I'll be takeing the Falcons +7

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$20 sounds good.

I actually threw that one in there to try to get atlanta to make a bet, but you're money spends just as well. :)

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got it. Hope your trip went well.

This week I'd take action on the Ravens +1.5 at Pittsburgh and/or the 49ers +7 at Atlanta. Up to $20 on either.

Are you serious about the 49ers?

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you serious about the 49ers?

Come on ATL put your money where your mouth is.WV might take some more action i don't know but if not we realy need to change name of thread to WV beats JOEBOB on NewYork teams.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. $30 on that game is plenty enough action for me.

I actually was thinking about betting the 49ers to win for +250 but with $30 already on it I'll probably lay off that now.

I just expect a big letdown in Atlanta coming off the emotional OT victory last week at NO. I think they'll look past the 0-3 49ers and I don't think they go 0-4.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. $30 on that game is plenty enough action for me.

I actually was thinking about betting the 49ers to win for +250 but with $30 already on it I'll probably lay off that now.

I just expect a big letdown in Atlanta coming off the emotional OT victory last week at NO. I think they'll look past the 0-3 49ers and I don't think they go 0-4.

Ok, so $10 it is.

I don't think Mike Smith will let them look past this team. The Falcons are 6th in the league in scoring and the 49ers are last in the league in points allowed...

I think Atlanta covers the spread by a lot.

Firing offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye will probably have little effect on the 49ers' offense. Raye wasn't the problem and you can relieve a coach of his play-calling duties without firing him. Right now it looks like San Francisco is just hitting the panic button. What will another loss do to the decision-making of this once-great franchise?

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a die hard Bama fan it hurts me to put this bet out there but i'll take the Gators+8 vs the Tide.Up to $20 Damn that hard to say.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. And you know what, I'll take $10 on Alabama -8, just so you actually have to make the bet. :)

Although I'm sure this is one of those "win either way" type bets.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking for action on Houston(-3)@Oakland or Indy(-7)@Jacksonville for $10-20

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. And you know what, I'll take $10 on Alabama -8, just so you actually have to make the bet. :)

Although I'm sure this is one of those "win either way" type bets.

Sigh booked and yeah this one i wouldn't care if i lost:)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm officially backing out of our bet.

*unbooked and unsubscribed*

Men don't back out of bets! You're a child and I'm done with you. Congrats on being the 1 and only person I've ever put on my ignore list. Please do me a favor and do the same to me. My world will be a better place now that you no longer exist.

kthanxbi

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Men don't back out of bets! You're a child and I'm done with you. Congrats on being the 1 and only person I've ever put on my ignore list. Please do me a favor and do the same to me. My world will be a better place now that you no longer exist.

kthanxbi

Maybe I didn't read the rules to betting in this thread.

I didn't know I couldn't back out.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I didn't read the rules to betting in this thread.

I didn't know I couldn't back out.

Ya dont back out of a bet, and if u lose a bet you gotta pay it.

WV. I dont really understand the lines so much when it comes to gambling.

But. I have great news. I get a Bonus check this week. LOL. So I'am gonna grow some hair on the stones and take Atlanta's side of the bet. For $25. Why you ask? Because its goddamn fun. Ill ship to you on FT if you win.

Oh.. And I wont back out. :)

Last edited:
S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you back out of the bet?

Why take the bet if you're just going to back out?

Makes no sense to me.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's why I backed out, he wouldn't bet enough...

Just $10.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars