NBA Playoffs about to start

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok guys, I also hate the Mavs for sweeping the Lakers, but where's the Love for Dallas? -They had an epic comeback win last night and not a single post.... COME ON!!!

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the Mavs and Heat close out as expected should a be a great finals haven't been this excited in a while to watch one. I also hope Dirk and the mav's get there ring this year.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-Poor Rose last night, nothing falled.

If the Mavs and Heat close out as expected should a be a great finals haven't been this excited in a while to watch one. I also hope Dirk and the mav's get there ring this year.

Yeah, I hate to root for the guys that disqualified my team, but if Dirk makes there, I'll be rooting for the Cubans.:cool:

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just in awe of how hard the Mavs pushed the Thunder. I really thought it would have been at least a 6 or 7 game series.

I really think Westbrook needs to grow up. His immaturity held the team back this series.

But most of the credit goes to Dirk. Out of all the players remaining in the playoffs his offensive game is definitely the most polished, I don't know anyone who has a chance to guard him. And Marion did a really good job against Durant, I wonder how he will do against Lebron if Heat advance.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did the Bulls lose tonight. Just ridiculous. Give the credit to the Heat for making all the shots but still, major dropping of the ball.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With the mavs in the final I'm looking forward to some sleepless nights :) .

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How did the Bulls lose tonight. Just ridiculous. Give the credit to the Heat for making all the shots but still, major dropping of the ball.

After that 4th quarter I got the feeling the Heat were just toying with the Bulls. :(

I'll be shocked if Miami doesn't roflstomp to a championship now. :(

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So guys? Who you got in The Finals: Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks???

[Like I said before, I'll be rooting for the Cubans, not a lot of hope, but I just can't root for Lebrick]

P.S. Please specify which team you'll be rooting for, because we won't take the "I told you they were good" blah blah blah from the Miami Fans if Lebrick can finally win a championship.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gz I hate Miami, really gonna kill my interest in the NBA going forward. :(

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gz I hate Miami, really gonna kill my interest in the NBA going forward. :(

+1

I'm not watching any more of the finals unless Dallas makes some amazing comeback, and I prob won't watch much next year unless the Magic land cp3 and keep Dwight...or if someone can compete with them in the finals. Just really pisses me off to watch Lebron and Wade dominate together.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow....Dallas has made a big comeback in the 4th to tie it up with less than a minute to go in the game!

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dirk hits two big shots in the last minute and the Mavs go on to win!

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea that was one hell of a letdown by Miami but you have to give credit to The Mavs for not giving up and stealing this game.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last 2 buckets by Dirk, very very GOOD!!!

jho run!!!! Donnie Walsh's tenure as president and general manager of the New York Knicks came to an abrupt end Friday. And the Isiah Thomas rumor started immediately. so jho, run, Run to MSG and stop the Knicks before they hire back Isiah please.

B

ballers101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if Miami lost this game, I would still take them to win the series they just lost it at the end. They are a far better team then Dallas IMO.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last 2 buckets by Dirk, very very GOOD!!!

jho run!!!! Donnie Walsh's tenure as president and general manager of the New York Knicks came to an abrupt end Friday. And the Isiah Thomas rumor started immediately. so jho, run, Run to MSG and stop the Knicks before they hire back Isiah please.

Help me God if Isaiah ever comes back. I think I would boycott the Knicks for as long as Isaiah was in charge. I wish Dolan wasn't so stupid at times, let Walsh stay on for an extra year if that's all he wants.

Back to the Finals, this has been a GREAT series so far. But man as I've been rooting for the Mavs, last night was so disappointing. Especially when 2 of the possessions late Dirk coughed it up, either by passing it to Terry or throwing it away by not being able to reach Marion. His fadeaway is unblockable, he should have just kept shooting. Stupid Jason Terry, he sucks! Sigh I think Miami is pretty much going to win now, it's going to be a big hurdle for this Dallas squad to win 3 of the next 4.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, last night game was not pretty. Dallas needs that bench... remember a couple of weeks ago we were talking about JJ and Peja killing the Lakers... where are those guys?

B

ballers101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Peja is basically a non-factor now he isn't quick enough to get open to get a shot. Miami has probs the best perimeter defense in the league so I doubt that Peja is going to be making big threes. Terry and JJ on the other hand are really just missing atm. JJ especially had 4-5 wide open shots yesterday and missed em all.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mavs get it done in game 4 because of some really good D in the last 3 mins I think. Game 5 is HUGE, I think whoever can come out of it with a win will take the series.

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been a fun series to watch close games and teams battling hard.

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone want maimi tonight for 50? i think mavs get them

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know, I know....The Championship belongs to the Heat and The Mavs have Stolen 3 games in this series.... But can Dirk and Terry please stole another one?

JJ Barrea decided to join the party last night!!!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this has been an amazing series to watch! I honestly thought Dallas was screwed after game 3, but the whole team has really stepped it up. Now the onus is on the Heat to win the next 2.

Besides the great Dirk, there have been so many players stepping up for the Mavs. Barea, Marion, Kidd, Chandler, the list goes on and on. Even that young big man who's stepping in for Haywood is doing a decent job, though he's making a lot of rook mistakes.

But there were a lot of tough shots that Dallas made in game 5 that they can't depend on to win on the road in Miami. I think game 6 is a must win and they just need to keep feeding Dirk and run the pick and roll to death with Chandler setting the screen.

B

ballers101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still see Miami winning the series however, it just comes down to the fact that they have Lebron and Wade probably the two best players in the league. Lebron will bounce back in game 6 and if Miami wins the next one, they will 100% win game 7.