NBA Playoffs about to start

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are your predictions?

I see Chicago advancing all the way in the East, they have been incredible this season. I do not think the Heat can beat them, though the Celtics if they turn it up a notch I think are capable.

In the West I think it's already the Thunder's time. With the addition of Perkins, that squad is lethally dangerous.

It would be a real treat seeing Thunder vs. Bulls in the Finals showcasing 2 very young and talented squads.

As for the Knicks I'll be glad if they can push the Celtics to 6 games in the 1st round. Anything more and it's just gravy.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have any fancy analysis but thats cause I am a homer. D-12 bring the gold to the magic kingdom(gotta believe!).

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have any fancy analysis but thats cause I am a homer. D-12 bring the gold to the magic kingdom(gotta believe!).

GO Magic! I hope they will win but think the Heat will vs the Bulls and win. In the West I think the Lakers will advance again.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with u Riverrr. LeBron is hungry for a ring to go along with his mvp's. He needs to win now if he's ever going to mentioned with the likes of Bryant and jordon. It's all about the championship rings and he has none. I think he steps his game up and they get to the finals and win. Bryant is probably just as hungry as LeBron is for that ring. I think lakers and heat would be a classic.

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spurs v Celtics. Celtics FTW.

Oskool

Oskool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blazers and someone from the east!

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bulls all the way!

Half a homer pick but half because they racked up the best record despite only being healthy ~30 games. And we got dat dere MVP, DRose.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
76ers for the championship obviously :p . Lol I got Bulls - Thunder Final and Bulls taking it all.

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bulls and Lakers in even though I hate them. Bulls win it in 6. Thunder and Heat make conference finals. Portland will beat Dallas, Kincks go to 7 with Celtics which is best series overall.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm starting to get really excited, I can't wait for tomorrow to come! As for tonight I would LOVE to see Miami lose game one.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Miami is of to slow start. They just might lose game one like you hope jho.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keeping track of Miami game from iphone. Looks like Miami came back from their slow start lead by 5 at the half. LeBron stepping up his game 15 PTs and 7 reb.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You Can't Beat LA, You Can't Beat LA, You Can't Beat LA

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
D Rose is doin work. dam. great game from him today.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GREAT games so far. Lots of tight round 1 games.

CP3 went NUTS game one, shocked the hornets beat the lakers. There is absolutely no way Fisher can guard CP3.

Also very surprised the Grizzlies took game one as well.

Watching the Knicks right now, and they look really good so far, had a 12 pt halftime lead. Cut down to 8 pt lead right now.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I hope the Lakers can shake this one off. They need to do something to stop CP3. He's killing it.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love that the Lakers lost.

cmon sixers lets go

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CP3 gave the Lakers all they could handle, Lakers played with no discipline last night, but the Ring Master Phil will find a way to control Paul and at the same time, he will wake up Gasol!!!

Never thought I'd say this; I wish Pau would have played like his brother Marc did against the Spurs. is it me or the Grizzlies wanted to send a message to the NBA last night? Hope they can keep it competitive series.

I got only one suggestion to the Knicks; If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Amar'e was hot last night, why not push it until the Celtics find a way to control him?

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The heat looked strong tonight. Handled the sixers pretty easily. Lakers better step there game up if they want another championship. Looks like the big three in Miami are ready. Laker / Miami Final hopefully.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F**K Miami. nobody wants to see that jacked up wanna be new york yankee squad in the championship.

looking forward to watching D Rose now.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't want them to win either . But I do think it would be a more exciting final if they were there.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nahh id rather see the celtics/knicks/sixers/magic/bulls there instead.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F**K Miami. nobody wants to see that jacked up wanna be new york yankee squad in the championship.

looking forward to watching D Rose now.

Come on PattyR don't do that to me. They will never be like the New York Yankees, no matter how hard they try. They are missing 2 other All-Stars and A LOT of RINGS so they can even be in the same sentence. :viking: :party:

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn the Knicks piss me off.

Charzr I totally agree the Knicks should have rode Amare game 1 down the stretch.

Now it looks like Amare may potentially miss the rest of the series. After the game one loss the Knicks were screwed, but game 2 made it even worse.