Manchester United

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the 0-2 ,I really thought Manchester United was going to lose another game.But the great comeback appeared.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Manchester United have offered Real Madrid a striker to replace Karim Benzema
According to Fichajes, Manchester United wants to get rid of Anthony Martial (27 years old) and proposed him to Real Madrid.

The French striker is no longer part of Erik ten Hag's plans, and the "Devils" contacted the Madrid players to reach an agreement.

Martial should have been kept, what do you guys think?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
After the 0-2 ,I really thought Manchester United was going to lose another game.But the great comeback appeared.
Manchester United have offered Real Madrid a striker to replace Karim Benzema
According to Fichajes, Manchester United wants to get rid of Anthony Martial (27 years old) and proposed him to Real Madrid.

The French striker is no longer part of Erik ten Hag's plans, and the "Devils" contacted the Madrid players to reach an agreement.

Martial should have been kept, what do you guys think?
The biggest opponent of the team is the team itself. They don't play against the other team, they screw each other.

Whoever comes into the team, or whoever leaves, will be no different. Football is a team game...

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Bruno Fernandez and Rashford are good players. I think United needs a world class topscorer and my suggestion is to buy Osimhem from Napoli.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

even if he is a capricious player, he cost a fortune to be brought in and I don't think the team could afford to lose him

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even if he is a capricious player, he cost a fortune to be brought in and I don't think the team could afford to lose him
He should have just stayed at Dortmund for one more year before moving back to England.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If this performance continues there will soon be a new manager... (Some players completely forgot that football is a team game, not an individual one.)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no need to think of Brighton as a weak team. Today they showed that they are not afraid of anyone, and their squad is excellent. And this is despite the sale of key players. Yes, of course, Brighton will not be in the top 4 at the end of the season in EPL, but just enjoy the way they played today. :cool:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
THIS START OF THE SEASON IS JUST GARBAGE :poop::unsure:

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
United need to replace half of their players, most of them are just playing for the money. And they can't get rid of Maguire who should have been sold a long time ago.

andy1996

andy1996

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I never cease to be surprised by the opposition against Brighton. From year to year the same picture)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many losses in a short period of time.This situation can´t go on.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I am a passionate fan of FC Milan.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do you fellas notice the absence of Ronaldo?! Last season he wore M.Utd. on his back; for that and we finished so high in the table...remember?

TOP Goal Scorer!