Manchester United

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps next season the team will achieve the desired result. A lot of work is needed in the off-season.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
In yesterday's match Man.Utd. achieved a difficult win over W.H.U. On the home scene "Old Trafford" , with result - 2 : 1

Two goals - scored from penalty kick for the " Red Devils " - and many misses for the guests from London.

Next match for Reds' is in Spain against FC Barcelona.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Manchester United will fight Barcelona. I really want Manchester United to qualify for the Champions League semi-final

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In yesterday's match Man.Utd. achieved a difficult win over W.H.U. On the home scene "Old Trafford" , with result - 2 : 1

Two goals - scored from penalty kick for the " Red Devils " - and many misses for the guests from London.

Next match for Reds' is in Spain against FC Barcelona.

I'm rather wondering whether you(as Man Utd fan) would prefer NOT finishing in TOP4(and therefore missing out on CL) if this means that Liverpool don't win the league ...

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I'm rather wondering whether you(as Man Utd fan) would prefer NOT finishing in TOP4(and therefore missing out on CL) if this means that Liverpool don't win the league ...

Absolutely not !

I as a Manchester United fan - I want the team to return to the "winning road" as soon as possible!

My eyes see the inconclusive games of the team (the last few games).

The football match(tonight) with Barca will be "high jump" for the team. But that does not justify the team "stopping playing on the home scene"! No excuses!

O.G.S. - said: (~ Something like that.)
- "We need to win 15 points - to be in TOP 4."

The team won 3 points. There are 12 points to earn. Some of the next matches will be with teams who want to win the championship.
21.04.2019 - match with Everton
24.04.2019 - Team meeting Manchester City.
28.04/ match with CF Chelsea.
05.05/ match with Huddersfield
12.05/match with Cardiff

:)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
United lose with 2-0 on the "break", against Barcelona....

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
"Full Time"

Well done boys!
U

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a fan of Manchester United. it seems to me that the team lacks strong players in midfield (one Pogba is not enough). maybe you should get Neymar or Ronaldo. MU needs a star player.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I am not a fan of Manchester United. it seems to me that the team lacks strong players in midfield (one Pogba is not enough). maybe you should get Neymar or Ronaldo. MU needs a star player.

Apparently Ronaldo and Neimar are class players. But this fact will not help Manchester United because football is a collective game.

The team will need more than a "few new names" as additions .

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MU

after ferguson left they have had trouble getting their game together however the MU we saw at the start of this season was caused by players playing badly to sack mourinho. I think they might change manager or maybe keep him but the key is to bring the players and re enforce some positions

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I have to say is yesterday was embarrassing but I think the team will be fine in a couple of years unless they decide we don't need to transfer anyone in over the summer again which was not Mourinhos fault last summer.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently Ronaldo and Neimar are class players. But this fact will not help Manchester United because football is a collective game.

The team will need more than a "few new names" as additions .
of course football is a collective game. but having a star player capable of making a result motivates the team (more than just the coach). players are progressing better, in addition to such a team with a great desire are talented and ambitious newcomers to the transfer window.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
of course football is a collective game. but having a star player capable of making a result motivates the team (more than just the coach).

Your words made me smile!

I appreciate your opinion, but I do not quite agree with it.

Over the years - SAF - Do not let yourself to be overshadowed for so long - by the so-called "stars". Yet he continued to win titles and so on.

Ah - how I miss Ferguson ...

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Match Day

Match day

Today is a heavy visit to Liverpool.

Will Manchester United be able to return to the winning road - against Everton?

:cool:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
O.G.S. - said: (~ Something like that.)
- "We need to win 15 points - to be in TOP 4."

There are 12 points to earn. Some of the next matches will be with teams who want to win the championship.
24.04.2019 - Team meeting Manchester City.
28.04/ match with CF Chelsea.
05.05/ match with Huddersfield
12.05/match with Cardiff

It does look simple right(right now only 3p separates 3rd and 6th place) - win all 4 remaining games then you are surely in top4 with 76p
Chelsea and Arsenal are awful away from home so they probably drop even more points.
Spurs don't drew their games so perhaps they can actually lose some matches aswell :)

Btw have you ever been to Old Trafford ... If not then i assume it must be in your plans to visit them some day :)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It does look simple right(right now only 3p separates 3rd and 6th place) - win all 4 remaining games then you are surely in top4 with 76p
Calculations are easiest.. It seems easy in theory - but in practice it is very difficult. Especially when the team has lost any motivation.:( (Manchester United's last official game was under all criticism.)

Btw have you ever been to Old Trafford ... If not then i assume it must be in your plans to visit them some day :)
I have never visited "Old Trafford".As a younger, I dreamed of visiting this stadium. I probably still want this to happen.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manager doesn't need to change you need to remove the dead wood from the squad fast, at least 8-10 players look like they don't care when it gets hard, show boaters on massive wages and most never need to work on a 5 year career.

Managers early flow has been lost but they need to let him buy his players and build from there but will they give him the time?

Leicester fan since 1973 :fight:

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just win City and everytimg will be alright.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yesterday was a nightmare for Manchester United.

They suffered a terrible loss. I think that the team has a bunch of players that don't understand in what team they are playing. M. United are a histori club. It's time for the lazybones to get the f#ck out of the team.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The last game of the season in the Premier League, a 2:1 win. I think the season was not that bad considering the state of the team.
FA cup final to go... will be interesting.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they beat Manchester City in the final,then they will be able to say they had a good season .The Derby of Manchester at Wembley will be excitng