georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Ladies and gentlemen, since I am a fan of MU, would like to open a theme for the team! I'll ask you some questions and I would answer "open heart" (say what you feel)! What is your opinion on this MU?

J.M. is already a closed page in the club!

What is your opinion about the (temporary manager) - now a permanent manager Ole G. S. ? The new contract between the Norwegian and the Manchester club has been concluded for three years.

MU in the next five years?

Thank you!

Official Manchester United Website

Front a4cdf680 deb3 4176 967e 3071aa9a27af 2048x2048

Last edited:
Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi. Mourinho coach for the season, to achieve now anything with a team like MU it is easy. but the question is - will it achieve? Manchester United as the club was, in my opinion, the best in the land, and will remain, with Mourinho or with ...nu. Sir Ferguson is the one and only.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello and thank you to share your opinion! The future of Mourinho 50/50 to stay in the team! Even after time MU will be back on top! SAF remains one of the legends of the club, hardly anyone came into his shoes, but not impossible!

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
day of the Champions League. I hope and victory day Manchester United!

sir Ferguson is not a legend - he is the one who helped revive the team! he's part of the club.

The answer must be adequate. Waiting for the second match.

Last edited by a moderator:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hope Manchester United gets a good result today vs Sevilla :)

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Look, I'm not much of a Mourinho fan. but I like the united, senpre was a great team. I hope that with the passage of time she will conquer the champions again and become the respectful club that has always been

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ladies and gentlemen, since I am a fan of MU, would like to open a theme for the team! I'll ask you some questions and I would answer "open heart" (say what you feel)! What is your opinion on this MU?
Jose Mourinho has a future at MU?
MU in the next five years?
Thank you!

I'm a Manchester United fan ... for my compatriot Antonio Valencia

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-21-16-47-32-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-21-16-47-32-1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 76
grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Mourinho does not fit the Manchester United style. Mourinho builds a different team. More precisely, trying to build. Yes, MU has good players. Any other coach with such players would tear the league apart. But Mourinho something does not work. More precisely, the players do not work. Moments create, but do not score goals. I think this is not the fault of the coach, it just happens, and all the dogs are hanged on Mourinho.
David De Hea is the best MU player in the last couple of years.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This theme is developed thanks to you! You are awesome!Concerning last night match:
In face Muurnyo is read indifference whether the team will score or not!? Maybe it really is special and will surprise us for the second leg?
I'm disappointed!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with such tactics what now at Manchester United, De Hea will always be the best team player. and it isn't correct, field players have to show a creative. sad and not spectacular "game" now at the MU, I sympathize with fans of club.

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and very nice game of de gea yesterday in the match between Manchester United and Sevilla

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, protection - no; midfield - Russia "hit - run" attack - lame horse. goalkeeper-one for the entire club plays. a complete disappointment from the games. the coach is not enough for a good team.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Players in the group they have the potential to be on top, at least five years! The question is who will be the manager? With hand on heart say that I do not like Mourinho! I'm just a fan of MU and my opinion is not important for the club!

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If play next games like from Sevilla, then the chances in the MU and Jose Mourinho are small

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man utd got luckly in that game de gea really played so great

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
MU tomorrow will be able to reject 'modest' game Wednesday night!

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mourinho has a chance to title maybe with fcsb

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United-not dependent on Mourinho, who is gone in themselves and not will return.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He wasn't a Manchester fan , but he used to be a strong team.

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why was it? Manchester United is the strongest club to play football. With a very good story.

Congratulations to ALL INTERESTED IN GOOD GAME Manchester United - to win!

Last edited by a moderator:
georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Today, the team achieved a turnaround from 0: 1 to 2: 1! Personally, I think this is the increase in players as a team!

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no possibility for another defeat. Liverpool are close, and teams come off seriously. We must catch up and try to win the championship. In this case, only players can cope, Mourinho - a third-party observer, does not help the club. Very pleased with the victory over the upstarts from London (Chelsea).

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the Champions League look bad I think that the chances of them fell!

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United can never be discounted. Even a bad game in the Champions League or in their own championship means nothing. The club can and should gather and take maximum spoils.