Manchester United

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
They have to take well care of Garnacho. That kid is going to give their club and fans a lot of hapiness and good times.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Pep Guardiola insists United are much improved since beating City ahead of cup final

Pep Guardiola is chasing his first treble with Manchester City

Pep Guardiola is chasing his first treble with Manchester City

Manchester City face a far different Manchester United than the one they thrashed 6-3 in October, said manager Pep Guardiola (52), adding his side have to be at their best in the FA Cup final on Saturday.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to congratulate Manchester United fans on a great transfer signing! Mason Mount! :cool: He should fit perfectly into the main squad and add creativity in the center of the pitch and, of course, competition in midfield. (y)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Onana is now Manchester United's primary goalkeeper! Congratulations to the real fans of the team! But I can't say that De Hea was inferior. It's just that age goalkeepers in the English Premier League have a special attitude. Take Hugo Lloris! :eek::oops:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Onana is now Manchester United's primary goalkeeper! Congratulations to the real fans of the team! But I can't say that De Hea was inferior. It's just that age goalkeepers in the English Premier League have a special attitude. Take Hugo Lloris! :eek::oops:
Onana is a much better goalkeeper than De Gea.I don´t understand how De Gea could have played so many seasons in that team.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Onana is a much better goalkeeper than De Gea.I don´t understand how De Gea could have played so many seasons in that team.
I don't know why you think De Hea is obviously weaker than Onana. Although, the same was said about Edouard Mendy at Chelsea when he came in as the main goalkeeper and Kepa was the backup. But things changed... as we all know, Kepa became Chelsea's main goalkeeper and Mendy went to Saudi Arabia to finish the rest of his career as he lost his place in the starting lineup to the same Kepa. You clearly underestimate Spanish goalkeepers. :p:sneaky:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why you think De Hea is obviously weaker than Onana. Although, the same was said about Edouard Mendy at Chelsea when he came in as the main goalkeeper and Kepa was the backup. But things changed... as we all know, Kepa became Chelsea's main goalkeeper and Mendy went to Saudi Arabia to finish the rest of his career as he lost his place in the starting lineup to the same Kepa. You clearly underestimate Spanish goalkeepers. :p:sneaky:
No, not at all , mate.I have nothing against Spanish goalkeepers.In fact, consider Casillas as one of the best of all history.But I think a club like Manchester United deserves a better one. Just different points of view.See you in the freerolls.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What do you think about Hojlund? the striker brought from ATALANTA for 72 million pounds

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What do you think about Hojlund?
I don't know nothing about him (i mean his game); It looks verry yоung.

At local (BG) internet site there is info that he is for fure a new addition for MU. But from the official site of the club there is no confirmation yet about that deal... (at least I don't see one)
the striker brought from ATALANTA for 72 million pounds
Just WOW... a lot of money... I hope he's healthy at least (not to be haunted by injuries).

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
F. Romano confirm the deal... it remains only for the club to confirm it as well...

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I expect more competitiveness this season

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Fresh and young air on the team is always welcomed
He is only 20 years old... I got curious the other day how it even plays and found this; it's not much, but it's promising...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Manchester United sell Fred to Fenerbahce and loan Donny van de Beek to Real Sociedad. Do you think that the two players should have remained with the team?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Manchester United sell Fred to Fenerbahce and loan Donny van de Beek to Real Sociedad. Do you think that the two players should have remained with the team?
In my opinion Fred improved his game a lot (his single combats became quite high quality; started to score more goals, positioned himself better than under Solskjaer and Mourinho; in short, he was on fire in most matches), from what I saw last season...

And, yes, maybe he should have stayed, overall I like him... Manchester United lost a good player, imo.

Donny van de Beek; hum, personally, for me this player lives in the past, no positive results; statistical; clueless; boring and not indispensable to the team. No one wants to buy him (at least not obviously willing to have him in their team), Everton have also given up on him...

Harry Maguire is also about to leave (thank goodness) Old Trafford (or so it is rumoured).

What do you think of him?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Is the Manchester United crowd the biggest crowd in Europe?
Soccer clubs: Europe's top 10 on social media 2022 (by ISPO)

1. Real Madrid

- Instagram: 109 milion.
- Facebook: 111 milion.
- TikTok: 9.7 milion.

2. FC Barcelona

- Instagram: 104 milion.
- Facebook: 103 milion.
- TikTok: 12.7 milion.

3. Manchester United

- Instagram: 54.5 milion.
- Facebook: 74 milion.
- TikTok: 12.2 milion.