Liverpool FC

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think Klopp quietly relieved to be out of the Carabao - we have bigger issues to see to right now - cover for Bobby, getting rid of Curtis, Ox and Keita (sorry, a bit harsh I know, just my opinion). Klopp probably needs at least 250 mill pounds to bring in some new players in January (including Bellingham's new asking price of 130). Otherwise will always be falling behind to the big spenders like Man City, Newcastle, Man U etc.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't want to be a hater, but the guy can't score. Today was a pitiful performance.
Everything can still happen with Nunez - maybe he is just being judged a little quickly in this moment because of comparisons with that supernatural monster, Haaland

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
why do you think that Nunez has not yet fully adapted to the team? is the youth to blame? or lack of concentration is the problem...

coldwest

coldwest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Hello! LFC is my favourite football club. Are there any other supporters here in the forum?
I’m here, mate. Unfortunately, I think 2022/2023 season is over for us. At least I hope we can sign Bellingham if it’s possible

coldwest

coldwest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Everything can still happen with Nunez - maybe he is just being judged a little quickly in this moment because of comparisons with that supernatural monster, Haaland
as sad as it is, Nunez can't even come close to competing with Haaland, and that’s a sad true

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Don't want to be a hater, but the guy can't score. Today was a pitiful performance.
One more prove to your point today. Anyway, I think that many great goalscorers have had such periods. I'm not saying he will become one for sure but it's interesting to see how, when and whether he'll overcome his difficulty scoring a goal. I believe he'll do.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One more prove to your point today. Anyway, I think that many great goalscorers have had such periods. I'm not saying he will become one for sure but it's interesting to see how, when and whether he'll overcome his difficulty scoring a goal. I believe he'll do.
True, more misses for sure - at least he's creating a lot of panic and chaos for defenders. Definitely will be interesting to see what happens with him.
What you all think of Bajetic?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Fortunately,Salah is at great level again.The bad thing is that Núñez is missing goals and more goals in each game.He needs to put an end to this bad streak soon.Important 3 points anyway.Bajetic deserves more minutes on the pitch.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
This season, Liverpool have not yet pleased with their game. Hope this changes in the future!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
True, more misses for sure - at least he's creating a lot of panic and chaos for defenders. Definitely will be interesting to see what happens with him.
What you all think of Bajetic?
Chaos seems to be the key word for Nunez 😃 For now at least. I like Bajcetic. When he scored the goal, it looked like a walk in the park with no pressure. I hope he keeps getting about 15 minutes every other game in the league on this stage of his development.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
:) Lifelong Utd fan
There are some teams I don't like very much but hate... that's too much for me. I think sport should unite people, not divide them. Anyway, Pool and Utd have long and interesting history between them. I see improvement in your team recently. I wish good luck to your team, Newcastle United.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.This will be a good opportunity for the team to be get 3 important points in order to play the next UCL.I hope Nuñez will score today, if not Salah is the man.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
3 vital points obtained more difficult than I expected in the last match of 2022. Leicester showed quite good resistance.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Good afternoon.This will be a good opportunity for the team to be get 3 important points in order to play the next UCL.I hope Nuñez will score today, if not Salah is the man.
he was close but the bar opposed him... :D I am sure that in the coming weeks it will look better and better <3

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It was a tough game,but ,happily for Liverpool Faes made two bloopers in ten minutes.Despite the fact Núñez did not score in the match,I really liked his performance yesterday's game.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did this guy cost more than Haaland?

IMG 20230102 154247

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good morning.It was a tough game,but ,happily for Liverpool Faes made two bloopers in ten minutes.Despite the fact Núñez did not score in the match,I really liked his performance yesterday's game.
..and today?

:ROFLMAO:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It seems that the fight for the first place is over for Liverpool.Núñez?Enthusiasm but keeps on missing goals and If he scores ,the VAR says offside lol

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good morning.It seems that the fight for the first place is over for Liverpool.Núñez?Enthusiasm but keeps on missing goals and If he scores ,the VAR says offside lol

I think Nunez is just Andy Carroll sneaking ack into the club, with a new hair cut and a suntan.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Brentford deserved the 3 points. They played better than us in this game. Looking forward for the FA cup game on Saturday.

Organize a Home Poker Game