Liverpool FC

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. What a surprise!I thought after beating Manchester City , better moments would come for Liverpool but Nottinham Forest made an excellent second half.Liverpool could have scored many times in the first half but they were not in their best day,especially,Salah.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we are seeing an inevitable need for reinvestment in Liverpool with an eye of the future, with many of their stars over 30 now - a balance is certainly needed, it has started with Carvalho/Nunez/Diaz but for sure - i think Liverpool do need to look at specific key areas - centre back/Striker and a playmaker in the middle of the park - its no coincidence also to see Salah plays better with Bobby next to Him as a target man.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Very unfortunate match with the Forest. One more in the recent weeks. Klopp made some changes but this time those weren't enough.

But life goes on and today we've got another game. We're guests to Ajax in Amsterdam. What do you think about that match?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.This will be a very difficult game for Liverpool.The good thing is that with a draw the team will be in the next round.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.This will be a very difficult game for Liverpool.The good thing is that with a draw the team will be in the next round.
It was indeed a difficult game until the first goal. After that, the good things for us started. And most importand we're now in the next round!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning .Ajax really deserved more in the first half.They had some opportunities to score and dominated the game in those minutes.Happily, the second half was another story.It is nice to see the team be already in the next round.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was a result i never thought was coming considering Liverpools form of late, however when people actually see the savage injury list they have, its hardly surprising.
The question i have is - is it worth keeping Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain now, ive a feeling he will be on his travels next summer for sure as Liverpool desperately need to keep all the midfielders they have fit right now.

Well done versus Ajax, last 16 was one helluva achievement but i cannot see Liverpool making the semi finals - hope i am proven wrong.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This was a result i never thought was coming considering Liverpools form of late, however when people actually see the savage injury list they have, its hardly surprising.
The question i have is - is it worth keeping Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain now, ive a feeling he will be on his travels next summer for sure as Liverpool desperately need to keep all the midfielders they have fit right now.

Well done versus Ajax, last 16 was one helluva achievement but i cannot see Liverpool making the semi finals - hope i am proven wrong.
I like Oxlade-Chamberlain but to be fair he isn't the right player for our team now. He's injury prone and needs at least 2-3 matches to get in his best shape. I don't know if he likes the idea of being a sub in most of the games.

Liverpool as a club has proven to be very tough when underestimated. Especially on Anfield. I still believe we can win the CL. The Premiership is a different story and in my opinion the physical and mental status of the players after the World Cup will be a huge factor for whether we'll have a realistic chance of winning the League.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Do you think there is still a chance for the team to finish the group ahead of Napoli ?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.First,Liverpool must beat Leeds at Anfield.Then, they not only have to win the game against Napoli at home again but also by a good goal difference

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nunez was simply terrible today. Any half decent striker would have scored.

IMG 20221029 175819IMG 20221029 175812

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do you think there is still a chance for the team to finish the group ahead of Napoli ?
There's always a chance but this time it has to be something really exceptional after the game against Leeds. I think the win is a must at least fot he fans. But the first place - a very very hard task. Still I believe in it!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. It is a pity that Nuñez was not in his best day. but the team can´t miss so many chances to score.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A new match is coming up today! Is Liverpool strong enough to take the win this time? How do you see the things?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. It was a good performance but it was not enough to be in the first place.Napoli was the best team of all this group.They deserved it.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent pride restoring win for Liverpool versus Napoli and it was great to see Ibrahima Konate back where Liverpool need him the most - partnering Virgil at the back.

Now the real question is - whats up with Fabinho? He looks shot - pace seems to be off and hes not playing anywhere near his level of last season...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon. It was a good performance but it was not enough to be in the first place.Napoli was the best team of all this group.They deserved it.
Yes, they deserved it. We have to improve in order to have chances in this season. Waiting for the draw on Monday!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Excellent pride restoring win for Liverpool versus Napoli and it was great to see Ibrahima Konate back where Liverpool need him the most - partnering Virgil at the back.

Now the real question is - whats up with Fabinho? He looks shot - pace seems to be off and hes not playing anywhere near his level of last season...
I'd like to see Fabinho in his usual top form. Everybody has ups and downs and I believe he'll be able to reagain his confidence. What do you expect from today's game?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.This will be a tough match for both teams but Liverpool really needs the victory today.This is an excellent opprtunity to be back and fight again for a place in the next UCL. I really hope the guys score the goals they deserve

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well done to Mr Mohamed Salah for turning his form around; with big Mr Konate stiffening up the back four, there is great hope for a top three finish in The First Division.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning.This will be a tough match for both teams but Liverpool really needs the victory today.This is an excellent opprtunity to be back and fight again for a place in the next UCL. I really hope the guys score the goals they deserve
It was a tough match for sure! The second half was a real thriller. A hard-earned win!

Organize a Home Poker Game