S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it is very hard to stay on top.... EPL, NFL , NBA,mens + ladies tennis tour, etc

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need to give the youngsters (and Keita) more starts. Doakes is a good example, Bajetic and Carvalho too.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Not from Liverpool, since I was a boy when I started watching English football, my club was Tierry Henry's Arsenal, what class please. Alan Shearer what a piece of goal scorer, incredible.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Time for another big game! Tomorrow we play against Chelsea at Anfield. What are your expectations for this game?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Both teams really need the victory If they want to play the UCL next season.I hope Liverpool not only get the three points in this game but also bring us a great performance.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good morning.Both teams really need the victory If they want to play the UCL next season.I hope Liverpool not only get the three points in this game but also bring us a great performance.

As a Utd fan....know that I'll be supporting Liverpool for the win.

Attachments

• handshake-with-fingers-crossed-behind-back-thumb-240x240.jpg
    handshake-with-fingers-crossed-behind-back-thumb-240x240.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It is unusual to see a 0-0 in the EPL but, unfortunately, it happened today.I didn´t like the match at all.Another disappointing performance by Liverpool.Chelsea could have won the game.I hope the team can improve their last performances.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.It is unusual to see a 0-0 in the EPL but, unfortunately, it happened today.I didn´t like the match at all.Another disappointing performance by Liverpool.Chelsea could have won the game.I hope the team can improve their last performances.
Both teams were playing rather defensively in my opinion. Not the best performance for us but we showed more stability. It would be more fun if it was 2:2 or 3:3 of course, but...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
As a Utd fan....know that I'll be supporting Liverpool for the win.
Your game vs Arsenal wasy very interesting. You proved you are a tough opponent for them. I think they deserved to win. In Utd, I like De Gea, Casemiro and Rashford very much. Do you like any Liverpool players?

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Your game vs Arsenal wasy very interesting. You proved you are a tough opponent for them. I think they deserved to win. In Utd, I like De Gea, Casemiro and Rashford very much. Do you like any Liverpool players?

Just banter ( rib-tickling, fun)

I've been a Utd fan since 1975 but it's just football...and has zero impact on our lives.

Do, I like any Liverpool players?

Sure,

Keegan, Highway, Owen, Saurez....Mane, Salah.

I think in the years just before you won your first ever PL the team were much better than the present squad.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Just banter ( rib-tickling, fun)

I've been a Utd fan since 1975 but it's just football...and has zero impact on our lives.

Do, I like any Liverpool players?

Sure,

Keegan, Highway, Owen, Saurez....Mane, Salah.

I think in the years just before you won your first ever PL the team were much better than the present squad.
Well, football in general does impact my life. Maybe because I let it do it. But I love the game - playing and watching.

Historically speaking, I'd add Scholes, Schmeichel and Berbatov (who is from my country Bulgaria) as some of my favourite players. When Berbo scored that hattrick I was both disapointed and happy. But more happy to see one of our guys score 3 goals.

I agree with your last statement. Mane and Wijnaldum had great impact on our team. Hendo and Matip are slowly starting to get old. But that's life.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Three days to go until we meet Brighton again. Do you think we'll be able to beat them this time? I believe so.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It will be a challenge Liverpool to beat them,especially,playing as visitors and most likely with an alternative team.I think they are able to win the match and be in the next round,anyway

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that Liverpool is no longer what it used to be, it lost that intensity and suffocating pressure... I think that Kloop will have to work hard to be what our Liverpool was! :cry:

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Difficult match! Liverpool will find their mojo in this game, win surprisingly easily. Springboard for Reds to win the FA cup.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think that Liverpool is no longer what it used to be, it lost that intensity and suffocating pressure... I think that Kloop will have to work hard to be what our Liverpool was! :cry:
Yeah, definitely. Mane had a huge impact in our team and without him we still can't find our new face. I don't think it will be the same club, but we have to evolve and why not become even better.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think we played better this time vs Brighton, but not well enugh to defeat them. This is a tough period for us and we have to be patient. In my opinion, Klopp must make some changes because his recent choices of players and positions weren't the best ones.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Unfortunately for Liverpool Mitoma was the season why Brighton made the comeback in the match.The Japanese deserves to be in a stronger team..Liverpool played very well,especially,the first half but then,they could not avoid the defeat.At least, they played better this time.And,once again ,should have stayed in the club.Everyone is missing him.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning.Unfortunately for Liverpool Mitoma was the season why Brighton made the comeback in the match.The Japanese deserves to be in a stronger team..Liverpool played very well,especially,the first half but then,they could not avoid the defeat.At least, they played better this time.And,once again ,should have stayed in the club.Everyone is missing him.
Good afternoon! Great performance from Mitoma once again indeed. He's a player who brings something fresh and different. Similar to Kvaratskhelia and Salah (in his previous seasons). It's always good to have such player in your team. Gakpo was interesting to watch playing on the left and I hope to see him in this position rather than a CF. We've got enough time until the next game, I'd like to see the team improving its performance.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A third game in a short period of time vs Wolves. It's on this Saturday and we'll be guests. What do you expect from this game?

P.S. And some good news! Van Dijk and Firmino have started training again!

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering that Moisés Caicedo sign up with Liverpool, but as I understand Arsenal is also interested on this player. Let's see if Brighton decides to transfer Moisés in the next round of negotiations.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it seems that the team continues the bad pass... it's 2-0 for Wolves in the 70th minute and I don't see what else could be saved in this match

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wolwes beat Liverpool 3x0 what happened to Liverpool and they practically said goodbye to the championship

Organize a Home Poker Game