Liverpool FC

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a season this is for Liverpool far below expectations I don't even know what to say

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
OK, a new chance for a win today! What are your expectations today and do you think Nunez' bad spell will end vs Wolves?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.What a blooper by Alisson!Unfortunately, there will be a rematch.The good thing is that Nuñez scored a nice goal this time.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm Brazilian and I root for the Flamengo team but I really admire Liverpool watch every possible game

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.What a blooper by Alisson!Unfortunately, there will be a rematch.The good thing is that Nuñez scored a nice goal this time.
Yes, that mistake by Alisson amused me. Nunez finally scored (even with some luck) and that's some kind of relief. I'll be glad to see the rematch though.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this season he does not look his best in the Premier League, maybe he will show something in the Champions League

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.That match against Brighton on Saturday will be very complicated but Liverpool really needs the victory.It would help a lot in the confidence of the team.I still believe the guys are in time to make the comeback and be in the next UCL.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably the weakest transfer from Liverpool is Nunez, they gave a lot of money and the result is zero

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.What a poor performance by Liverpool in the match against Brighton.Something is happening to the team.It was a well deserved victory by Brighton.Arnold could not stop Mitoma at all during all the game (in fact, all the defense couldn´t.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arnold could not stop Mitoma at all during all the game (in fact, all the defense couldn´t.
no doubt he's a good player. But can't play as a RB.

Not really Klopp's favorite formation, but I think liverpool would play better at 3-5-2

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This season is to forget the Liverpool team far below what they expected for the season even with all the team's injuries

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Time for more positivism after the victory vs Wolves! And a new chance to win against Brighton, this time in the FA cup. The lads should be very motivated.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Amazing shot by Elliott!.The team did not play at great level but,at least,they are in the next round but Brighton will be a tough squad to beat.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.Amazing shot by Elliott!.The team did not play at great level but,at least,they are in the next round but Brighton will be a tough squad to beat.
Good afternoon! Amazing shot, indeed. Sa wasn't in the best position, Elliott saw that and had the technique and confidence to give the ball a try. Recently we don't score many goals like that. It was a sight to see. The team showed will to win and although the performance wasn't great, this time it was enough for the victory.

Organize a Home Poker Game