Liverpool FC

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nunez received lots of criticism and I think it's deserved. The important things are that his mistakes weren't crucial and he has time to improve his decision making.

And boy, what a game was that! Congratulations to all reds!
I don't think Liverpool spent €75m to wait until he develops into a good player.

He was signed to fill Mane's spot.

He's already 23 and can't be that selfish

Attachments

• IMG_20221017_113314.jpg
    IMG_20221017_113314.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think Liverpool spent €75m to wait until he develops into a good player.

He was signed to fill Mane's spot.

He's already 23 and can't be that selfish

As you say, he is only 23 years old, he comes from another league and needs some time to adapt. Salah went through several teams before showing his potential.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.The team really needed these 3 points,especially because the opponent was Manchester City .Excellent counter attack by Liverpool in Salah´s goal from start to finish.Amazing performance by Alisson Becker with remarkable saves.He was the reason why Manchester City could not score yesterday.Alisson was simply a wall.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
As you say, he is only 23 years old, he comes from another league and needs some time to adapt. Salah went through several teams before showing his potential.
That's right, different players adapt with different tempo. The expectations are big but coming in as a substitution in that kind of a game is not easy.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dream Team Surprise for me last week with Trent Alexander Arnold making a surprise reappearance at the end of the City game - lovely - earned me 5 points for a clean sheet too!
Great to have him back especially now with Reece James out for England, Trent just needs some game time now as he sure doesnt lack confidence!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Liverpool fan but it is far from the form of the past years.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Haaland also came from another league and he didn't need time to adapt.

23 yo is still young when u work in regular jobs, but in sports you are old enough to perform at your full potential, look Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo, Mbappe.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let us also not forget that Chelsea had both Salah and De Bruyne and how they would love to have those two players now at this stage of their careers..i agree with above quote completely - few players instantly explode onto the scene, their are always exceptions but i think Nunez has already shown he can offer liverpool that breakaway pace that Haaland offers City.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Haaland also came from another league and he didn't need time to adapt.

23 yo is still young when u work in regular jobs, but in sports you are old enough to perform at your full potential, look Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo, Mbappe.

Vinicius spent 4 years at Real Madrid to show his potential, he received a lot of criticism before reaching this level. Rodrygo is not even a starter. In addition, neither of them came with the obligation to supplant anyone, Darwin, on the other hand, did. Also keep in mind that he comes from a very different league.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Let us also not forget that Chelsea had both Salah and De Bruyne and how they would love to have those two players now at this stage of their careers..i agree with above quote completely - few players instantly explode onto the scene, their are always exceptions but i think Nunez has already shown he can offer liverpool that breakaway pace that Haaland offers City.

That's what I mean, there are very few players who explode quickly in their new club. you have to give it time to adapt

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vinicius spent 4 years at Real Madrid to show his potential, he received a lot of criticism before reaching this level. Rodrygo is not even a starter. In addition, neither of them came with the obligation to supplant anyone, Darwin, on the other hand, did. Also keep in mind that he comes from a very different league.

Luis Diaz came from the same league and didn't need "time to adapt".

Rodrygo might not start every match but he is a key part of the team and played a crucial role in Champions league

Darwin needs to show some improvement asap because it seems like he's gonna be remembered as an uruguayan version of Andy Caroll

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

Rodrygo might not start every match but he is a key part of the team and played a crucial role in Champions league

Darwin needs to show some improvement asap because it seems like he's gonna be remembered as an uruguayan version of Andy Caroll
How did you like his winning goal yesterday?

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Darwin did need improvement, for sure, but is showing how good he is, and how good he's going to be. He has the size and strength of Caroll, but is way, way faster and much more talented in all departments.

Like you say, he still needs a lot of improvement/development, but Klopp is brilliant at developing raw talent, and Darwin maybe has more raw talent as a striker than just about anybody (except maybe for Haaland the Terminator) 😁

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

Yes, but Luis Diaz is two years older than Darwin. Also if you look at darwin's numbers in his first season at benfica they are not so good (44 games with 11 goals and 14 assists), but in his second season they are much better (41 games with 34 goals and 4 assists) which says that You have to give it time to adapt.

jrportes21

jrportes21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm a fan of wolves, that's why I use this photo. come on wolves

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good morning ! How do you think Liverpool will do tomorrow in their game against Nottingham Forest? I think it's a game that will be won easily, since it's the last in the league and LIverpool has been improving their game a lot.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool should destroy Forest but Liverpool are very unpredictable at present.

One thing i do know - the owners need to bust the bank to bring Bellingham to Liverpool, they desperately need that additional attacking quality.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning ! How do you think Liverpool will do tomorrow in their game against Nottingham Forest? I think it's a game that will be won easily, since it's the last in the league and LIverpool has been improving their game a lot.
I always believe in a win for Liverpool. We cannot afford to underestimate Forest though. Their last match vs Brighton showed they can defend well. It will be very important for us to score a goal in the first half.

3-strike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DK
Chips
be carefull,great! dont underestimate any team in premier L. that time is in the past,but yes they shall win those matches.I think Klop will get his team back at highest level again. Gunner fan;-)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
be carefull,great! dont underestimate any team in premier L. that time is in the past,but yes they shall win those matches.I think Klop will get his team back at highest level again. Gunner fan;-)
Welcome, 3-strike! Thank you for your support and good luck to Arsenal! What's your prediction for the Liverpool's game today?

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Welcome, 3-strike! Thank you for your support and good luck to Arsenal! What's your prediction for the Liverpool's game today?
The prediction was clearly on Liverpool's easy win. But the result 1:0 in favor of underdog Nottingham is unbelievable! Didn't see this game but the result was shocking.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A shocker but then that sums up Liverpool at present, beat City with a brilliant game and lose to bottom of the table.
They do need to buy - definitely need Bellingham, they need goalscoring options in middle of park - Carvalho isnt the finished product yet and you cant keep relying on Bobby, Mo, Diaz (injured) and Nunez.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I always believe in a win for Liverpool. We cannot afford to underestimate Forest though. Their last match vs Brighton showed they can defend well. It will be very important for us to score a goal in the first half.
It is true that you cannot underestimate any team. But the truth is that Nottingham Forest was last and taking into account the victory against City and the way it was played, I thought that LIverpool was going to win without problems, but it did not happen

3-strike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DK
Chips
The prediction was clearly on Liverpool's easy win. But the result 1:0 in favor of underdog Nottingham is unbelievable! Didn't see this game but the result was shocking.
thanks;.) I just saw the result of the match..:-(..sorry

Organize a Home Poker Game