rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The game against Brighton was complicated, it will be a tough rival for everyone, not for nothing is it fourth. As for the match against Ranger, I think Liverpool will take all 3 points.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I hope there will not be any problems against Rangers today at Anfield.They must win this afternoon if they really want to be in the next round.That Ajax vs Napoli will be another great match.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Great victory today for Liverpool, also against a much inferior team!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.The good thing is that Napoli also won in a fantastic performance against Ajax in Amsterdam.It is likely we will see both Napoli and Liverpool in the next round unless something strange happens

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Great victory today for Liverpool, also against a much inferior team!
Rangers didn't play their best game, but we scored only two and in the final minutes of the game, the team from Glasgow had 2 great chances to score. They are in a poor form but shouldn't be underestimated. Allan McGregor made some great saves! Respect for that guy!

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is now Liverpool’s worst seven-game start to a Premier League season since picking up the same amount in 2014/15.

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know why evryne is so jittery we havnt become a poor side overnight things will get better and we will probably win the cup

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we find a way to beat Arsenal and City back to back... man, we can comeback to the trophy chase.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They've conceded 3 or more goals against Napoli, Brighton and Arsenal.

I mean, it's not like they are facing Real Madrid or Bayern

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Liverpool really played pretty well yesterday, especially , the first half.Unfortunately for them, Martinelly is on fire.It is a pity that Diaz needed the substitution

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Liverpool this season it all ended before it started, it's a pity of course

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Liverpool, needs to beat Rangers again today.,no matter if the rival will play at home..It would be nice if Napoli beat Ajax as well.The Italians should be first in the group and Liverpool the second .Ajax is still a dangerous team.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Finally some relief. Firmino's on fire, Nunez finally scored against Rangers and let's not forget Salah with his hattrick. Still we've got a very important match on Sunday.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Nice results for Liverpool I think we will see the team in the next round .Although there are still two tough games against Ajax and Napoli.Excellent hat trick by Salah!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
a good breath of oxygen in the game with Rangers before the war against City

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes, there's a huge game tomorrow. Being hosts at this tough moment is going to be an advantage for us. I believe we've got the power to win against City!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.This is the game I´ve been waiting for.Manchester City is in good shape but Liverpool has the team to beat them.It will be an exciting match.I hope Haaland is not in a good day

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is happening in Liverpool, will it be the end of a winning cycle?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brilliant result today versus Man City - Liverpool showed fight, desire, skill and if Nunez had passed twice at the end - it could have been 3-0!

As it ended - 1-0 is all it takes - great result and next is West Ham at home on Wednesday.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This magical shut-out of the sky blues will rekindle the desire for cleans sheets. In absence of knowledge of the result, conceding a goal should create rage in the whole team. This will be the catalyst for starting the next games more strongly.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Brilliant result today versus Man City - Liverpool showed fight, desire, skill and if Nunez had passed twice at the end - it could have been 3-0!

As it ended - 1-0 is all it takes - great result and next is West Ham at home on Wednesday.
Nunez received lots of criticism and I think it's deserved. The important things are that his mistakes weren't crucial and he has time to improve his decision making.

And boy, what a game was that! Congratulations to all reds!

Organize a Home Poker Game