great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, that game with Ajax yesterday was quite refreshing to watch, wasn't it? I really liked the team as a whole and especially Tsimikas, Thiago and Harvey.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, that game with Ajax yesterday was quite refreshing to watch, wasn't it? I really liked the team as a whole and especially Tsimikas, Thiago and Harvey.
yesterday's game vs ajax was good, there was a reaction from the team, let's hope they continue this way

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It was a great and dramatic game.The team really played in a good level ,I should say both teams did it but if Liverpool really wants to be in the next round ,the guys will need to improve their level.It don't be an easy task because Napoli is in great shape but this team can do it.I have no doubt about it.Let's wait the next matches

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good morning.It was a great and dramatic game.The team really played in a good level ,I should say both teams did it but if Liverpool really wants to be in the next round ,the guys will need to improve their level.It don't be an easy task because Napoli is in great shape but this team can do it.I have no doubt about it.Let's wait the next matches

I agree that we need to upgrade. Mainly in defence in my opinion. Time is with us this time.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What do you guys think about Arthur Melo? I don't fully understand why Klopp chose to take him in the squad. I'm not sure that he'll adapt in the team well.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What do you guys think about Arthur Melo? I don't fully understand why Klopp chose to take him in the squad. I'm not sure that he'll adapt in the team well.

I think he was looking for a midfielder with good ball handling and he can fill that role for me. Although today his level is quite low, I think it is a bet to try to recover his best version, he also came on loan

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think darwin nuñez has not yet shown his true potential and that is playing tricks on the team

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think darwin nuñez has not yet shown his true potential and that is playing tricks on the team
I agree that his full potential is yet to be shown. But what do you mean with 'playing tricks'?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Klopp gives Tsimikas a real run now irrespective of Robertson, i like the guys attitude and pace - i know AR provides a ton of assists but theres something about Kostas i really like.
Good to see Thiago back but Liverpool really need Darwin to start scoring now - Mane is massively missed

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I hope Klopp gives Tsimikas a real run now irrespective of Robertson, i like the guys attitude and pace - i know AR provides a ton of assists but theres something about Kostas i really like.
Good to see Thiago back but Liverpool really need Darwin to start scoring now - Mane is massively missed
I also think Tsimikas deserves more playtime. He's hardworking and passionate. And when Thiago is in form, he's probably the best in the world at his position.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
it was his decision to go to Barcelona... it turned out afterwards that it was a mistake
Yes but I'm happy for him that he found motivation to keep playing on a high level. I like him as a player.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
it was his decision to go to Barcelona... it turned out afterwards that it was a mistake
it is true that it was a mistake to go to barcelona, but i think that many would have done the same, since it meant an increase in terms of his contract and he was going to play at that time in one of the best clubs in the world together with messi.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
it is true that it was a mistake to go to barcelona, but i think that many would have done the same, since it meant an increase in terms of his contract and he was going to play at that time in one of the best clubs in the world together with messi.
It's more about the disrespect he showed towards Liverpool. That was something unexpected and unpleasant for me as a fan. And not only for me.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's more about the disrespect he showed towards Liverpool. That was something unexpected and unpleasant for me as a fan. And not only for me.
it's true, but it ended up being a great sale for liverpool, especially considering how low his level was and the money he earned from it. also obtained the UCL without their help.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Tha match vs Brighton starts in a few minutes! What are your predictions? Mine is 4:1 for us.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Tha match vs Brighton starts in a few minutes! What are your predictions? Mine is 4:1 for us.

I think it will be a very tough game, Brighton has been playing well. liverpool will have to do their job well if they want to win this match

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a game - 3-3 between these two sides is a rare thing and Troussard for Brighton was amazing today but serious questions have to be asked of Liverpools defence so far this season, Virgil looks ot be lacking in confidence and its obvious that they need some game time as a settle defence to get back to basics again.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.What a disappointing result.If Liverpool keeps on losing important points , it will be unlikely for them to fight for the championship this season.Brighton played very well and deserved the draw.Liverpool will have a great opportunity to beat Arsenal next Sunday.That will be an exciting match.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes, we had serious difficulties in defence. Today we have chance to show improvement. What do you expect from the match vs Rangers? I remain optimistic and think that we'll take the 3 points this time.

Organize a Home Poker Game