had a bet on liverpool to win and you guys failed me. Arsenal all day everyday

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It started with a draw with a team that struggled not to fall, and the Premier League cannot fail and lose points like that, especially when we have City as a competitor

Just a draw against Fulham, not the start as we expect...

These points can be lost just like last season

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a weak start to the season, did not expect this

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fulham really impressed in the first 65 minutes, it looked like they were the dictating and the big team, which was really confused, they won almost every first ball in the midfield and totally destroyed the liverpool midfield. Mitrovic did a nice match

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a great result for Liverpool. On the positive side, we can't play a lot worse, had a very bad day against a team in top form, still managed a draw.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't it be also interesting to see Pool with 4 attackers, having Firmino play behind Nunez? That's something I'd like to see in a game against a very defensive opponent.
That would be really interesting - especially after the below-average performance against Fulham. Elliot looks like he should be a starter, we looked a lot better after he came on.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Would you guys like Bruno Guimaraes in Liverpool??

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think Klopp should try a new challenge. Liverpool should bring back Rafael Benitez, he's the only man who can outfox Mr Guardiola.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, what do you think about upcoming match against Crystal Palace? easy win :) ?

Have a nice weekend ;)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi, what do you think about upcoming match against Crystal Palace? easy win :) ?

Have a nice weekend ;)

Not sure whether it will be easy but I think this time we'll get the win. I'd say 3:1 for us.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
2 and a half hours till the start of the game! What are your predictions?

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello friends! Great start to the season for our favorite team, Man City just wiped out in the Super Bowl!

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a great start to the season but a long way to go. Next up, our good friends Manchester United ;)

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Already 5.26% of the league season is extinguished.

Mane was a big influence on the dressing room.

By the time Nunez returns the league title will be beyond them, a huge challenge for Klopp to maintain the confidence of the players.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Already 5.26% of the league season is extinguished.

Mane was a big influence on the dressing room.

By the time Nunez returns the league title will be beyond them, a huge challenge for Klopp to maintain the confidence of the players.
I think Mane's departure didn't affect the team's game. Liverpool are still good!

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool is a good team, during the period of his coach Klopp created a really strong team where players can be rotated

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Not a great start to the season but a long way to go. Next up, our good friends Manchester United ;)

The game is today! There are rumours that it won't be played though... Anyway it's high time we took 3 points (in a single game :D).

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Hey, guys. What do you expect from the game tonight? It would be nice to get the first win, but I think we'll have it. My tip is 1:3:D

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Unforunately, this hasn´t been the best start of the season for the team.The good thing is that there are still many matches too play they can´t lose more points against weaker teams anymore.Don´t get disappointed guys because they are still a strong squad.

Organize a Home Poker Game