great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Tough moment for us. Man Utd outplayed us, I gotta admit. Our defence was poor this game. Time to reflect and prepare for the next match.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Guess Liverpool must be happy with their CL group when furthest they've to travel is to Napoli ...

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough moment for us. Man Utd outplayed us, I gotta admit. Our defence was poor this game. Time to reflect and prepare for the next match.
Defence issues always show up when the team is not playing so well. Hopefully as we play better and threaten opponents more, the recent run of poor defensive performances will be put behind us.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Guess Liverpool must be happy with their CL group when furthest they've to travel is to Napoli ...

The group seems OK for me for now. We've got to be prepared better for Napoli this time. Anyway, nobody expects easy matches in CL.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Liverpool had one of the worst start to the championship since 2012, when they played by 12 points and left with just 2

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Finally, a game worth celebrating. I wish Salah more luck next time :D

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Liverpool's next game is against the powerful financial New Castle who has been getting stronger and stronger and at least I believe he will be fighting for the Premier League, contrary to the tough battle of recent years to remain in the English elite.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Liverpool's next game is against the powerful financial New Castle who has been getting stronger and stronger and at least I believe he will be fighting for the Premier League, contrary to the tough battle of recent years to remain in the English elite.
I don't think they'll be fighting for the trophy this season but who knows. It's going to be an interesting game. Who's gonna be the winner in your opinion?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Boy, wasn't that a magical end of the game. Precious 3 points. But still, we have to be more creative somehow...

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boy, wasn't that a magical end of the game. Precious 3 points. But still, we have to be more creative somehow...
Great ending to the game, still not so great performance. Young boys looking good, Elliot and Carvalho both look like future stars. New midfielder coming in today on transfer deadline, Thiago, Matip and Curtis Jones coming back from injury, Darwin back after 3 match ban, so I hope we get back to form soon.. Trent and Robertson need a rest.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
He suffered enough to win without New Castle, leaving a goal in the last minutes of stoppage time,

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Great ending to the game, still not so great performance. Young boys looking good, Elliot and Carvalho both look like future stars. New midfielder coming in today on transfer deadline, Thiago, Matip and Curtis Jones coming back from injury, Darwin back after 3 match ban, so I hope we get back to form soon.. Trent and Robertson need a rest.
That's right. I'd like to see a much fresher squad for the Merseyside derby.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It will be an exciting derby to watch tomorrow.But I think it will be tough to beat them.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im seriously concerned about Milner usage... he has no speed to play PL football anymore.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
today Pickford had the best day of his proffesional goalkeeper carrer

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good afternoon.It will be an exciting derby to watch tomorrow.But I think it will be tough to beat them.
You were right this time. Interesting but goalless match. The old problem with scoring versus defensive teams rises again.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I was working for the Derby so had my phone ready to keep up with the result, gutted we hit the net and nothing to show for it 😭

We need a win and beating Liverpool would have been music to my ears, and as my dad is a huge Liverpool fan I could have rubbed salt in the wound, but no... Bloody VAR 😭

Love Pickford, he's been excellent since the relegation battle

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
OK, time for the Champions League. What do you expect from this game? I think it's high time we won a game!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
That was one of the weakest games in Klopp's Liverpool. Many players seem to be tired or not very motivated. It's time for changes.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
incredible, many players seemed to be unmotivated, they seemed tired. It is a very weak start to the season, they have to change their mentality now or it will be too lat

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
surprised of course the loss from Napoli:eek:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
incredible, many players seemed to be unmotivated, they seemed tired. It is a very weak start to the season, they have to change their mentality now or it will be too lat
So early to the season and already tired :unsure:
Well i wouldn't be surprised though if they get now (atleast) weekend or 2 off for obvious reasons ...

Organize a Home Poker Game