great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
We're playing vs Man Utd tomorrow in a pre-season game. What are your expectations for that match? I think we'll win 3:1.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think we can agree that was my worst prediction so far :oops:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Anybody watching the game vs Crystal Palace today?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I expected Nunez to finally score but what a performance from the lad! 4 goals in just one half vs Leipzig!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
One more friendly game to go and then we've got the Community Shield final!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Some really good chances for scoring missed today. I hope we've saved our goals for City!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do you have any feelings for the match tomorrow, guys? I think we'll win with 2:1!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It was an exciting game to watch.Both teams played really well but Liverpool was a little bit better than Manchester City.There is no doubt that one of the two teams will win this EPL.Darwin Nuñez had a very good performance and will be very helpful for the team.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Some really good chances for scoring missed today. I hope we've saved our goals for City!
And so it was. An excellent match played by the boys, we start the season with a trophy, which is very good for morale and for the future

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to all Liverpool fans on winning the Super Cup! The players played very well, I enjoyed watching it a lot, I hope to win the Premier League.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Liverpool were a good team and now they're not a bad team, but I'm a Chelsea fan
Liverpool will fight for everything all over

Congratulations to all Liverpool fans on winning the Super Cup! The players played very well, I really enjoyed watching, I hope to win the Premier League.

Liverpool will fight for every title again

Congratulations to all Liverpool fans on winning the Super Cup! The players played very well, I really enjoyed watching, I hope to win the Premier League.
The only title left for Kloop at the helm of Liverpool... He's already won everything he could with them... Congratulations

Good afternoon. It was an exciting game to watch. Both teams played very well, but Liverpool were a bit better than Manchester City. There is no doubt that one of the two teams will win this EPL. Darwin Nuñez performed very well and will be very useful to the team.

Do you think Darwin will take Roberto Firmino's place?

well Liverpool has stepped up, it will be interesting to see them

It was the team that I most enjoyed watching in the 21/22 season... And I believe that they will come with everything for this season despite the loss of Mané

I'm a Bayern fan, but this season of the championship I'm a Liverpool fan. The final was good, the team's perfection of a beautiful game, but it happened the way it happened, Real Madrid proved stronger this year and became the league champions. Liverpool fans are not bothered next season, you will have better luck.
It was a great signing by Sadio Mané for Bayern... Apparently he and Salah didn't get along very well despite being together for so long.

WooOow

Wow. What a first league final. Liverpool were very close to the title, from my point of view. At one point in the game, when City led 2-0 if Liverpool scored 2-1, it put a lot of pressure on City. Basically, in these 90-minute finals, Liverpool were never mathematically in first place. Too bad for them, but it's very sporty to congratulate Manchester City.

It was the most exciting final stretch of the big leagues... In the last round almost Man. City fails and Liverpool wins the title!

Pokerstars is paying well for Real Madrid, all my money is worth it:V

A lot of people went to Real Madrid for the odds, despite Liverpool being the favorite in my opinion!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

I think these players will be rotated depending on their current form and the opponent we're facing. Also, many times on of them will sub the other in the second half. That's my guess. I hope both are healthy through the whole season.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he'll be the main point of the attack, but Firmino still has an important role to play - he could probably start most matches and then come off second half for Darwin, until Darwin is fully fit and adapted for full games. Even without Sadio ( who was my favourite Liverpool player, along with Big Virg), I think this is the strongest squad Liverpool have had for the last few years.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think he'll be the main point of the attack, but Firmino still has an important role to play - he could probably start most matches and then come off second half for Darwin, until Darwin is fully fit and adapted for full games. Even without Sadio ( who was my favourite Liverpool player, along with Big Virg), I think this is the strongest squad Liverpool have had for the last few years.

Wouldn't it be also interesting to see Pool with 4 attackers, having Firmino play behind Nunez? That's something I'd like to see in a game against a very defensive opponent.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The first league game is tomorrow! Are we gonna win this time? My guess is final score 0:4 for us.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Just a draw against Fulham, not the start as we expect...

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, Liverpool is a world-class football club.
Mohamed Salah was one of Liverpool's best.

Organize a Home Poker Game