How to win at sports betting ?

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What advice can you give me for sports betting, it happens that I bet but it was wrong

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Always bet whatever amount you can actually afford to lose ...
Never expect to win with every bet ...

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always bet the amount you can afford to lose ...

Did I ask for sports betting tips? Every poker player knows he can't lose more than he owes

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All you need to do is bet and hit the result. Or I didnt understand your question?

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way to win sports bets, are to analyze the type of game to the teams to each player who is a starter for that game and the field, much influences the mood of each player but more than investigating how it is better see previous matches

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
analyze the matches .... and see the betting market, the bet value always fluctuates....

----------------

good advice ...
Always bet whatever amount you can actually afford to lose ...

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What advice can you give me for sports betting, it happens that I bet but it was wrong

Sports work the same as poker, you need bankroll management otherwise you go busto even quicker. Research the games you're looking to bet on. Look at multiple sources online for good stats for making the best decisions on which teams are possible winners. Sites : Oddsshark, Covers, Sofascores, Free Picks & Parlays. Don't pick teams just cause they're your favorites, pick teams that have good odds and are the favorite against the dog, you want teams that will win you money. If you look to do sports parlays look to make small picks such as 3 to 5 teams, anymore you're looking at a difficult time of hitting when the lines are good. Other than that, continue to do your homework and research. Good luck.

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take all overs when the huge money sways on it. Public is wrong go with over tonight in mnf as huge money came in on this play.

Over 44.5 la/chi mnf
[emoji383]

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good tip for sports betting:

You have to win more than you lose. :D

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best advice I can give you is to bet only on games that you have actually reviewed. Betting on instinct will break your bankroll.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to take part in the bets. This is the same as participating in "lucky no luck".

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
dude you have to analyze the games of the teams you want to bet on, like if you win more at home or away, if you score a lot of goals at home or away if you scored enough goals and put all in in the bets!

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice is to always look at the form of the teams, the results against each other, the missing, and bet according to that, but unfortunately, sports betting is also up to luck.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports

start with really small bets until you get used to the game you are betting and the runlines or whatever type of betting you intend to do. Parlays are a lot harder than they seem

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most profitable option is to put on single bets

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like poker, I find the key is to look for value bets (at least, it is when you're playing the cards and not the player!). Odds aren't just set by the probabilities of the event itself, they're also heavily affected by the bets that have been made so far. Try to take advantage of that. Easier said than done.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
stay within your means and never double down on the next bet hoping to catch up

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet what you can afford to lose. Don't bet to make a living,it won't work.

T

tommyboobaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet the number, not the team. When in doubt don't go against the side the book needs.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars