How to win at sports betting ?

H

Hebens

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all choose a match, then analyze it and place a bet, but start with low budget.

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think of betting to make the big money.

Don't place combo bets with like 50 games all the time. Even with small amount: It adds.

Use double chances and/or system bets.

Don't bet to early before a game. Watch out for injuries or things like that.

Use special offers / events from the betting sites / shops.

I

isportsec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try pick one best play at a day.

It really worked well for me.

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of people that make a lot of money betting sports. I have always lost over time. I think it takes a lot of research and knowledge of the games/players/matches to be a winner.

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,in my opinion you have to make sure and combined bets,study a little the statistics of the chosen sport and put the dollars with confidence in the victory.:icon_sant

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best advice I could give is be a bookie, they always win.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont subscribe to must win, revenge factor, or looking ahead. These are media hype angles that have little to do with the teams ability or their ability to play like a team. The only exception seems to be when a player mouths off and disrespects the opponent earlier in the week before the match. This can give an opponent the extra incentive it needs to open up a can of whoop ass.

Dont vary your bets, bet consistently, and limit the number of bets you make. Be an opportunist rather than an action junkie. You should never wager more than 2% of your bankroll on one event. I need to follow my own advice. Ive made 3 large bets this year and lost them.

If everyone is betting in one direction yet the line is moving in the other, there is sharp action on the game going against the public selection.

If everything looks good on paper like it cant lose, and everyone else thinks so as well, proceed with caution especially in the NFL.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which sport do you like to bet on? I only bet on football matches, so I don't think I can help with a strategy for another type of sport.
If you bet on Football, I'd suggest to never bet on win/lose market.
There are several others like goals scored that will be a good choice if combined well.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Which sport do you like to bet on? I only bet on football matches, so I don't think I can help ...

But what if you bet on pretty much every possible sport :hmmmm2:
Like i've certain "strategies" to look for whenever i bet on handball, NFL, basketball, hockey - usually it is searching for smallest possible over line ...
And clearly these are just some examples lol ...

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think of your bet then bet the oppisite. And dont be rude.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But what if you bet on pretty much every possible sport :hmmmm2:
Like i've certain "strategies" to look for whenever i bet on handball, NFL, basketball, hockey - usually it is searching for smallest possible over line ...
And clearly these are just some examples lol ...

Because I won't bet on sports that I don't play/understand, like handball, NFL, hockey. I like to keep track of both football teams in a game I will bet on, see their weekly progression to be able to know the odds of each market that is offered. Then watch the match and probably do some live betting too.
And I certainly can't do that work on every possible sport. :(

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never been harder without fans in the stands games play out very often differently then they would

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to bet on your lines in live betting to avoid match fixing. I advise you to place sports bets on those sports in which you are well versed. When you bet on your lines, you reduce the risk of getting into a contract match. When you take a risk you don't know which of them will win but only assume so divide the pot into several parts and bet. This way you reduce the risk of going broke. I hope I helped you.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to stay away from it because it is very hard to consistently win at Sportsbetting and you always have to remain discipline with small bets using no more than 1 or 2 percent of your bankroll for each bet. I would play poker instead. You have a much better chance at winning at that than betting -110 lines.

C

chs2051

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to bet on only a few games per week that you follow, don't bet the whole board, stay within your bankroll

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stick to single bets

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest following someone's group. Here in brazil there are some good groups that manage to make a reasonable profit in the long run.

S

sharky132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to have the information to gain the knowledge to continue on getting that further but I cannot seem to get their help

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 - Have as many outs (places to bet) as you can. This is important so that you can...

2 - Price shop, price shop and price shop some more, and also so you can...

3 - Arbitrage. Don't be too proud to do it.

4 - Loading up on markets where the book has made an obvious mistake is just asking to get freerolled.

5 - Never pay for picks.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sometimes it's actually smart idea to make bets which make no sense at all :cool:

And this is just one winning example of my recent bets ...

Attachments

• 20201216_152730266.jpg
    20201216_152730266.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 15
monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
information...information...information

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never bad the obvious, odds are way to low. search for a combo bet and use info as injured important players f.e.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Research your ass off and make sure you know who is playing or not playing before you bet

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars