Darts

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think Gerwyn Price will remain the number 1 in the world? Or will we see the old-fashioned good MVG at work again?

MVG will be the number one in december.

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would love to go to the worlds in London. The atmosphere and party would be so cool. Plus it’s bloody amazing how good those guys are
I'm definitely gonna make sure I can go there this year (depending on how long covid and lockdown are gonna take over the world) or next year if it has to be.
The city I live in - Coventry, doesn't generally have too many sports type events but they do have darts and snooker which are the main 2 I'm interested in. Been to the snooker Champion of Champions once which was great to be a part of. Would love to see some live darts in my hometown soon as well.

Shame that I've only been into darts for the last year really otherwise I'd have made sure I'd been to a few events by now. Still plenty of time though.

Do you think Gerwyn Price will remain the number 1 in the world? Or will we see the old-fashioned good MVG at work again?
I think we're gonna get good old MVG back again. It looked like he'd found his form again at last during this world champs but it didn't last long enough and I think that'll motivate him as this could've been a great chance to add another world title.
He's also gonna want that number 1 ranking back so can see him stepping up again this year and finding the kind of consistency he's previously shown

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello, everybody!

We've got six matches from The Masters today:

White vs. Suljovic

Durrant vs. King

van den Bergh vs. Dobey

Ratajski vs. Whitlock

Smith vs. Lewis

Gurney vs. de Zwaan

Who are your favourites? Mine are The Gentle, Duzza, Hollywood, The Polish Eagle, Bully Boy and SuperChin.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, I just saw that there are two more matches at 00:00 and 00:30 my local time and those are:

de Sousa vs. Clayton

Cullen vs. Bunting

My favorites in those matches are The Special One and The Bullet.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Only 3 of my favorites go to the next round :( Any thoughts about today's matches?

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I love to play it, same as pool, table football... :D

Kiteman27

Kiteman27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It definitely gets harder the more you drink, i know that for sure!!!

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

I like to play darts and watch good players on TV, I play here and there in the bar:):):)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I'm really like Darts, sometimes I watch by TV competitions by Darts,
and therefore I want to learn a good to play in this wonderful Game! :cool:;):)

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Darts is just awesome. It's full of twists, spectacular scenes and the atmosphere is just incredible. All those people cheering, how they go mental when an 180 comes, unbelievable. I'm not good at playing but I love watching it

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MVG, but why is there never a player who looks like a true sportman? they all need to lose weight

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find darts boring most of the players out of shape

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
MVG, but why is there never a player who looks like a true sportman? they all need to lose weight

As the great Sid Waddell once said "Jockey Wilson . . . What an athlete."

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, the current world champion is in a good shape, I guess.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw some tournaments and it is awesome!

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand the talk about the players weight or being out of shape it is about talent alone regardless of weight or shape for anyone who throws darts knows how difficult of a game it is and these people are the best in the world at it and deserve credit for their ability, darts is getting more popular each year and in the near future i think we will see a younger and fitter generation of darts players coming through.personally i do not care what they look like as long as they keep entertaining us on the oche

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I do not understand the talk about the players weight or being out of shape it is about talent alone regardless of weight or shape for anyone who throws darts knows how difficult of a game it is and these people are the best in the world at it and deserve credit for their ability, darts is getting more popular each year and in the near future i think we will see a younger and fitter generation of darts players coming through.personally i do not care what they look like as long as they keep entertaining us on the oche

I absolutely agree! But people want to see perfect bodies on the TV all the time, I guess :(

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
one hundred an eeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy