great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi, everyone!

What do you think about darts? Does anybody here like to play it or watch it? Do you have a favourite player? Mine is MVG, but I also like Peter Wright, Gary Anderson and RVB.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MVG is mine too. Now we have new Champion Rob Cross. I hope he will continue to make good results. unibet Masters start January 26. Nowadays I'm just watching matches.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Rob Cross looks like a nice guy and is very talanted. A big progress for him in the previous year. But I don't like the way he smirks at the darts. Anyway, I hope he improves even more.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi :)

yes, i enjoy watching the darts...i dont really have a favourite player that i cheer on, but i do appreciate the quality of MVG, Gary Anderson, Peter Wright and Rob Cross...

i think MVG will dominate this year...will take a few years for anyone to give him a real challenge....will be an interesting race for 2nd best in the world with the other guys i mentioned.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple of times he played. Funny game, I liked it.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never really seen darts as much of a sport, just a fun game to play with the guys after a little fun.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, everyone!

What do you think about darts? Does anybody here like to play it or watch it? Do you have a favourite player? Mine is MVG, but I also like Peter Wright, Gary Anderson and RVB.
Gary Anderson is the Best!!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Don't you consider Rob Cross as a real opponent for MVG this year? Or you think that he has to improve even more?

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very exciting sport! Come on Gary Anderson!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Fantastic victory for MVG! He makes them 4 in a row!!!

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike seems to be in a good shape this year too.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems to me, darts from those games which are more interesting for playing most, than to look. but there are admirers of the championship of darts, I am glad for you, all have different tastes.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have a dartboard in our basement and I love to play - wish we played more often.

Basement darts

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a good game, used to play constantly when he was at university, it's a pity that now is not where to play especially.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
We have a dartboard in our basement and I love to play - wish we played more often.

Well, that's really nice. I have one in my basement, too. My brother gave me nice Harrows darts for my Nameday this month. I like them and try to improve my game.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like the announcers - "One hundred and ff-ORRrr-tty"

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started watching darts about 3 years ago....got my own dart board now and everything

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rob Cross is being found out in the PL

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its crazy how into it they get and how many show up ,makes me smile everytime i see. It

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love darts. I wish the leagues were as popular as they were a few years ago in my area

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My brothers were in tourneys and local clubs for a good bit of time. I would play when they needed a fill in. I usually do better than I think. More than one night I was called a "sandbagger"? I guess I played too well a couple of throws.
My bros would say hit that if you can, and I would try. I got more than a few pins for different shots.
I got a "low ton" once, the other team was mad. I was told to hit those shots and did. lol I don't remember the other ones names right now. I will ask my brother, I am sure he knows. We haven't played in a few years for some reason.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand very well the rules, but I love darts . Every Tuesday I go to play poker in a pub which is near to my house and in the break time I go to play darts to forget the badbeats or only try to stay focus in my game after the break.
I need to read more about this interesting sport.