Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Darts have always been big here in the UK, and I played a lot in my younger days, but was not very good, I have always had an interest in games that I could take part in myself and even played a lot of football and cricket etc.
But as you get older, time takes it's toll on your body and you cannot do the things we liked to do.
That is why I now love to play Poker, If Doyle Brunson can do it in his 80s so can I lol.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never watched a darts broadcast, but it's not a bad idea to play a game of darts with friends in a pub, quite an interesting game.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I've never watched a darts broadcast, but it's not a bad idea to play a game of darts with friends in a pub, quite an interesting game.

I find both activities very exciting. You should watch a game of pros - you'll be surprised how good they are.

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My knowledge of darts ends only with the fact that I know how the game 301 differs from 501))

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Gary Anderson is my favorit, for me he is the best in the world ...

Good player indeed. But the best? Hopefully he is physically all right the coming years to become the new world champion.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The semi-finals of the Premier League are tonight! MVG vs Clayton and De Sousa vs Aspinall. Who are your favorites?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Did you know that Rafael van der Vaart plays in competitions? A player for sure.

Garik777

Garik777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Yeah,i like to play darts.But I don't like watching darts.Even lost some money in this kind of sport

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice, The Flying Scotsman is a true legend :cool:

I used to regularly run into Gary on the Scottish darts scene back in the day. Last time i seen him was only a few months ago, when he was playing an exhibition in my area. Contrary to believe that he is tea-total, all i will say is that is not true. He really is just one of the lads, he hates the limelight, cameras, interviews etc. The man on the dart board is incredible, seeing him throw 180 after 180 in the flesh is a sight to behold.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I love watching it and I used to play as well.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i love the bully boy, he throws so fast and he hits.
its ok, that he is the world champion, mighty mike bites the dust.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
a few years ago i played e-darts at home with friends, after a move in a new apartment, the neighbors felt disturbed, so no chance to play at home anymore. now i am watching steel darts on tv, we have a channel in germany, that shows every week darts for free.