Darts

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i cant stand to watch it but i like playing it even though im completely garbage. It can be fun with friends i will say that.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently started throwing darts again and realized that I really like it. I do not watch any dart shows or competitions, I haven't gotten that into it yet.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a good game but even so, it would have some kind of defect hahaha because I do not hit the target even if it is close but it is fun

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like I said in a previous post here, I thought Anderson would win but wouldn't be surprised in Gerwyn won and I guess that's exactly what happened. Been busy the past couple days so haven't watched it yet but I'm sure it was a good match from how they both played especially in the semis.

Will try and watch it later and post back here. Mad to see that MVG is no longer World number #1 though. Saw a stat on facebook which was something like Gerwyn Price had only been playing for around a month back when MVG first got to number #1 and it's taken this long for him to be knocked off the top spot

i cant stand to watch it but i like playing it even though im completely garbage. It can be fun with friends i will say that.
I love playing with friends even though I'm not great as well. I'm fine with scoring but my eyesight and aim is bad (terrible combo to play darts) so trying to finish on a double is a right shocker.
I last played just before Chrustmas with a friend - we played 6 matches and I won 1 but I was ahead by a long way in every single match. Doubling always gets me unfortunately

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I like Gerwyn Price because he's different. I know he's not popular but I think most of them are doing him wrong. He's a great player and finally won the World Cup trophy. He played superbly in the final up to 5: 1. After that he probably got nervous and could not build on his game.

Absolutely, he missed many - as far as I remember - 11 match darts! His expression in those moments said alot. Fortunately for him, he was able to rebuild his play. Congratulations for him!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The next big event seems to be the Masters 2021, which starts on JAN 29. Do you have any favorites for this tournament and what are your expectations about it?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Absolutely love darts!! Play in a soft tip fart league here in town when COVID hasn’t shut the country down! MVG, Simon Whitlock, Gary Anderson are by far my top 3 favs.. Gerwyn Price 🤢🤢🤮🤮 no thank you!!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Absolutely love darts!! Play in a soft tip fart league here in town when COVID hasn’t shut the country down! MVG, Simon Whitlock, Gary Anderson are by far my top 3 favs.. Gerwyn Price 🤢🤢🤮🤮 no thank you!!

I also like Simon Whitlock, although he's not in my top 3 favs. He has a uniquie style of throwing and a lovely beard :D What do you think about Dave Chisnall?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Most definitely the beard that puts him up there! Chizzy is a good player too just never seems to get the big win..

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how long do you have to practise, to be a good player?

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool game, I like throwing darts, but for some reason it turns out past more often than bullseye))

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play Darts very often but I like to watch the Final Stages every year on TV.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi, yes. I was blanking on the name. I want to go to London for the finals. Maybe this year if the situation allows.

Cool, man! The atmosphere there looks super entertaining every time. Great great fun! I hope you manage to visit Ally Pally!

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I followed the World darts championship in december i like to watch this competition each ending year but no fun without spectators :icon_sant

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I followed the World darts championship in december i like to watch this competition each ending year but no fun without spectators :icon_sant

Yes with the audience its fun to watch. One day if i visit uk i would like to see the darts. it looks fun to be in the crowd

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love the darts used to play in pub tournaments back in the good days when the pubs were open😪 Gary Anderson would be my favourite but would like to see michael smith win one of the big ones probably the most naturally talented thrower out there

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love the darts used to play in pub tournaments back in the good days when the pubs were open�� Gary Anderson would be my favourite but would like to see michael smith win one of the big ones probably the most naturally talented thrower out there

S

Senator30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would love to go to the worlds in London. The atmosphere and party would be so cool. Plus it’s bloody amazing how good those guys are

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Come on, guys, less than 11 months to go, we've got enough time to save the money for a weekend in Ally Pally :)

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think Gerwyn Price will remain the number 1 in the world? Or will we see the old-fashioned good MVG at work again?