Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

San Francisco Giants @ Philadelphia Phillies: Grand total (> 6.5 runs) /// 1.44

Last bet lost. 6th losing bet in a row and Denver lost at home to Minnesota. This is too much! The Timberwolves played much more active, won rebounds, and also the Joker made a lot of three-point shots for some reason and hit only 2 three-point shots from 9. Well 7 turnovers to 9 assists is terrible too, let's be honest. You have to admit that Nikola came out very relaxed and unmotivated. As well as Jamal Murray's micro-injury hindered him a lot and he played terrible in defense. The most interesting thing is that Denver's role players were good and that's the only thing that kept the intrigue in this game. Well Minnesota played a very quality game and I enjoyed the play of both Mike Conley and of course the Ant! There was even a rumor in YouTube that Anthony Edwards is Jordan's son! Not DeAndre Jordan, but Michael Jordan of course. Yes, sensationalized, but Minnesota deserved this win. My betting scores are NBA 83-92 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New Bet: the grand total of runs in the game between San Francisco Giants and Philadelphia Phillies in Game 3 of their series will be more than 6. Yes, there is an NBA game between Cleveland and Orlando this evening, but it starts at an inconvenient time for me and I won't be able to watch it due to the traditional large number of poker tournaments. So back to MLB betting today. And yes, the odds are low today at "1.44", but I estimate the probability of this prediction winning at 90-95%. In the last 19 games between Giants and Phillies the total runs were more than 6. That's an incredible statistic! Philadelphia's starting pitcher will be Taijuan Walker, who has a very serious slump in his game. He dramatically became very unreliable back at the end of last season when he had an average ERA in September of 4.31, and he had a terrible start this season when Taijuan Walker got 6 runs in 6 innings in a game against the Padres. The Giants will have Logan Webb playing as the starting pitcher. He's more reliable, of course. And has played quite a few great games this season, but against Philadelphia he has 7 runs in 12 innings. That means he should get his 2-4 runs in 6-7 innings. You want to bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Indiana Pacers @ New York Knicks: Indiana Pacers (+ 6) /// 1.83

Last bet won. So many errors by both starting pitchers and the other players in the infield. But statistically Logan Webb got 5 runs in 4 innings and Taijuan Walker got 3 runs in 6.1 innings. And the total of more than 6.5 runs was already closed in the beginning of the 7th inning, and I watched the rest of the game in a calm mode. There will be plenty of MLB predictions once the NBA Playoff is finished. The total score of my bets: NBA 83-92 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Indiana on the road will not lose to New York by more than 6 points in Game 1. Indiana showed their high ambitions in the series against Milwaukee. Yes, Giannis didn't play and Dame missed a few games. But still, these Pacers are able to reach the East Finals! And yes, New York is a really great team, but their entire success is built on the hustle! Yes, no doubt, Jalen Brunson is probably the best point guard in the NBA right now. And may Shai forgive me, but yes, that is my opinion. And no, Anthony Edwards is an shooting guard. Anyway, the Knicks have nothing else. Yes, they only have Jalen Brunson and the hustle of Josh Hart and Donte DiVincenzo. Plus the most important bench player Bojan Bogdanovic is broken! In Game 6 between the Knicks and 76ers, only Mitchell Robinson played 18 minutes and Miles McBride 9 minutes off the bench. Indiana has a more balanced roster. And the head-to-head stats show that in the last 10 games against each other, the Knicks only 3 times won by more than 6 points. And the last 4 games New York at home can't beat Indiana by more than 6 points. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Brazilian SĂ©rie B

$1.95 Ceara SC x CRB
$1.55 SANTOS FC x GUARANI
2,05$ PONTE PRETA x AMAZONAS

Ceara, Santos and Ponte Preta To Win

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Boston Celtics: Cleveland Cavaliers (+ 11.5) /// 1.83

Last bet won. Indiana played better all the game, but New York won the clutch! Anyway the handicap of 6 points was enough for my prediction to win. Again I repeat what I wrote earlier: the Knicks have no bench in this Playoffs. And yes, the starting roster was strong enough to play 44 minutes (Josh Hart played 48 minutes), as the Knicks had 4 days of rest before the game with Indiana, but how will this series go on? Yes, New York's starting five is young, where Josh Hart can be considered as a veteran already, but he's not even 30 years old yet. But we're talking about a series with a very balanced Indiana, where the roster depth in the Playoffs is 9 players. So already in Game 2, the Knicks will be even tougher physically. So if the bookies again give a handicap on Indiana at least 4-5 points in Game 2, then of course it will be very playable again. The total score of my bets: NBA 84-92 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 32-31 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Cleveland on the road won't lose to Boston by more than 11 points in Game 1. Once again, I'm playing against Boston in this Playoffs. Once again, the bookies are overestimating the Celtics' chances. Cleveland doesn't look like an underdog that will lose by more than 10 points to Boston. Especially since Kristaps Porzingis will not play. In Cleveland will most likely not play Jarrett Allen (although his participation is officially in doubt). But the important thing in this series is that Cleveland is a very uncomfortable rival for Boston. And it always has been. The statistics of head-to-head games against each other tell us that Cleveland hasn't lost to Boston by more than 11 points in the last 12 games! Just think about it! So nothing can be excluded in this series. We've all seen Rudy Gobert play in Minnesota. So why don't Donovan Mitchell break the stereotypes that he is only a regular season player. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For wednesday

Real vs Bayern

Real to qualify @1.45

Episode 346289181 secretly hoping bet to lose :unsure:

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To be on the safe side...2.3 vs 3.5

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Ugh...Tough game for both teams...and only ET returned to me my loses in P3..

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
BTW, I decided to switch over to another betting site.. let's see how it would feel to..

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vietnam. League V. Quang Nam - Kongan # handicap 2(0)#&&&&. Germany. Oberliga Bas-Rhin. Essen - Uerdingen # handicap 2(0) #

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday

Champions League Playoff:

Real Madrid - Bayern Munich (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.48)

The result of yesterday's match was a huge surprise for me, that PSG couldn't even score a goal, today I'm betting more cautiously and I would expect goals from both teams, if not Real will be eliminated.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
PS. Like @ADRI7HO , I also think Bayern will score and Madrid can't possibly play another game where they defend and just wait for some 'gifts'(this was pretty much their strategy in both games vs. Man City and the 1st leg vs. Bayern - it worked well so far but luck usually runs out...), so I'd like to see a dominant performance from the hosts and something like a 3-1 win for Los Blancos... Best of luck with your bets everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

ECL Playoff:

Olympiakos - Aston Villa (Olympiakos or Draw (Double chance) 1.61)

Recently, something positive has happened at Olympiakos, because they won the Youth League and the senior team is also on the verge of the final, even if they lose by one goal, they still qualify against a Premier League team, which is a serious achievement.
Regardless, I would expect him to be able to spring another surprise at home and even win, if not the fact that they won the Youth League can't be taken away from the Youth team. (y)

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I once bet 100 euros at odds of 1.19 . As I remember now, Barcelona won but in extra time . I wanted easy money since then I have no desire to bet anymore

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany. Bundesliga. Ausgburg - Stuttgart #handicap 2(0)#&&&&. Egypt. Premier League. Ceramics Cleopatra - Tala Al Gaish # match total <1.5#

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips