ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday

Champions' League:

Dortmund - Paris SG (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.40)
and
Dortmund - Paris SG (Yes (Ousmane Dembele to score?) 4.00)

Both teams have a good chance to score, and maybe it's not Mbappé who scores, but maybe Dembele. :unsure:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Clippers: Los Angeles Clippers (+ 3) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. I didn't expect to see such a solid game from Milwaukee. Doc Rivers was able to surprise me and yes, I will take back what I said about Doc Rivers as a weak coach after this game. Milwaukee was so powerful, so strong as a team, so motivated! They destroyed Indiana without Giannis and Lillard by 23 points! Minus the money. My betting scores are NBA 83-88 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Los Angeles Clippers at home will not lose to Dallas by more than 3 points in Game 5. So far, absolutely nothing is clear in this series. Doncic is playing weaker than he did in the regular season, Gafford has only played at the same level in Game 3 as he did in the regular season. And only Kyrie Irving is playing at his high level, thanks to which the score in the series is not 3-1 in favor of the Clippers. Dallas basically played cool and convincing only in Game 3. And now after a complete failure in Game 4 at home for Dallas, the bookies put the Mavericks as the favorite in Game 5, which will be in Los Angeles? Honestly, I expected to see odds somewhere around “1.60-1.70” for a Clippers win. Yes, Kawhi won't play, but the Clippers are only playing better without him in this Playoffs. It's almost like Zach Lavine injury phenomenon this season, and as a result, a boost of Chicago's play. In Dallas, Tim Hardaway Jr. will not play, without whom it was impossible to imagine the Mavericks' bench in the regular season, and Luka Doncic's participation is also in question. Again, Dallas won only one game against the Clippers with a 3-point difference in this series, so I consider the home Clippers handicap a very playable bet. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iceland. Besta Deild Women. Fylkir (W) - Keflavik (W)# handicap 1(0)#&&&&. Mali. Premier Division. Djoliba - Real Bamako # handicap 1(0)# There is a high probability that the match could end in a draw.1×2 #

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

New York Knicks @ Philadelphia 76ers: Philadelphia 76ers (- 3) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. I had too many poker tournaments today, so I didn't have time to write a prediction. Clippers lost without a chance. There's nothing to add. It seems that Dallas will close this series at home in Game 6. The total score of my bets: NBA 83-89 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Philadelphia at home will beat the New York Knicks by 3 points or more in Game 6. I consider Game 5 crucial! Philadelphia will not let this series go. Especially Bojan Bogdanovic is seriously injured and Mitchell Robinson is questionable. Only Joel Embiid is questionable for Philadelphia. I will not describe much, as there are 2 hours left before the game. Shall we bet? Sure! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday

NBA Playoffs:

Dallas - LA Clippers (Dallas -4.5 (Handicap -4.5) 1.45)
Dallas - LA Clippers (Over 205.5 (Score 205.5) 1.61)

I like Doncic and Irving and the city of Dallas a lot, so I hope we can close the matchup today. :cool:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Los Angeles Clippers @ Dallas Mavericks: Los Angeles Clippers (+ 8) /// 1.83

Last bet lost. Drama in Philly and an incredible hustle by Knicks players. Well, clutch better play by New York and that needs to be accepted. And again Josh Hart hit the winning three point shot! For a 1st round pick in this Playoffs, it became clear to many why the Knicks signed him to such a good contract for the next 4 seasons. Donte DiVincenzo also played amazing! Let's see what happens in the 2nd round against Indiana. My betting scores: NBA 83-90 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Clippers on the road won't lose to Dallas by more than 8 points in Game 6. I realize Dallas destroyed the Clippers in Los Angeles in Game 5, but tonight will be a different kind of basketball. It's the Clippers and they won't give up this series that easily. Dallas has a great roster, great shape, but an 8-point handicap is too much for such an important game. I don't believe the Mavericks will be as strong for the second game in a row. And yes, I'm posting my prediction late again today, again because of poker tournaments. You want to bet? Sure. :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday

Premier League:

Manchester City - Wolverhampton (Home and yes (1X2 + Both teams to score) 2.30)

City has a high chance of winning today, but the win odds are small (1,11 odds), but maybe Wolves will also score a goal today in addition to City's victory.
We'll see. 👀

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Denver Nuggets: Denver Nuggets (to win) /// 1.50

Last bet lost. When Paul George and James Harden hit 2 three-point shots on 16 attempts in a crucial Playoff game, the question in my mind is, "Wouldn't I have hit more?". :ROFLMAO: Yes, you can say that Dallas had some serious defense against them, but that didn't stop Kyrie from hitting 5 three-point shots on 9 attempts. All in all, just like Phoenix, the Clippers are in for a rebuild. Both the Lakers and Clippers are out of the 1st round of the Playoffs. But unlike the Clippers, I'm not feeling a shame for the Lakers, as the team struggled in every game against a much more balanced Denver. And yes, this is my 5th losing bet in a row. So I need a series with successful predictions again. But I was really hampered by poker, which I had a lot of. Total score of my bets: NBA 83-91 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-31 tie, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New Bet: Denver at home will beat Minnesota in Game 1 in the 2nd round of the Playoffs. Well here I was expecting to see odds for a Denver win no higher than "1.35". But the bookies are generously giving it by "1.50". And that's great! Last season, Denver beat Minnesota 4-1 in the 1st round of the Playoffs. Denver hasn't gotten weaker, and the Timberwolves have gotten more balanced. But in this series, I'm willing to predict no more than 1 road win for both teams. And Denver will do it. But it certainly won't happen in Game 3 at Minnesota`s home. And maybe it will be even all 7 games in this series, where each team will win at home. It's like two strong heavyweight boxers in a 12-round boxing match. So, Game 1. A Denver win is the most obvious bet. You want to bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bet before second half get started…

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES, Madrid (Spain), clay, final, Rublev will win against Auger-Aliassime.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hot on Live 🔥 🔥 🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_043313.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_043313.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 5
RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
They are so fast)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_043715.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_043715.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips