john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Los Angeles Angels @ Tampa Bay Rays: total runs in first 5 innings (> 4.5) /// 1.87

Last bet lost. The starting pitchers played well, especially Yu Darvish had a good game, but then the backup pitchers ruined everything for me! Especially in the 7th inning, when with all the bases loaded, a Dodgers player couldn't catch the ball after it bounced off the wall, thus resulting in a 3 run score. That's awful, of course. I think I'll put more trust in betting on the first half of games up to 5 innings, as after that it's a lottery among reserve pitchers. My betting scores: NBA 75-82 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-29 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: the grand total of runs in the first 5 innings in a game between Tampa Bay Rays and Los Angeles Angels will be more than 4 runs. In the last 15 games between these teams this bet has won 9 times, and a few days ago these teams have already played 3 games between each other and in all of them the grand total of runs after the first 5 innings was more than 4. It is also important to pay attention to the starting pitchers. Zach Eflin will play for Tampa Bay, and Patrick Sandoval will play for the Angels. They have already played as starting pitchers this season and each has failed! Zach Eflin has gotten 5 runs in his first 5 innings and Patrick Sandoval has gotten 4 runs in his first 5 innings. They played different games, but both pitched very badly. In fact, I'm not only basing their abilities on recent games, but in past seasons they played badly too in their teams' games against each other, especially Patrick Sandoval failed often when he was the Angels' starting pitcher against Tampa Bay in the 2021-2023 seasons: in an average of 5.17 innings, he got an average 4 runs! That's a fabulous statistic! So considering he also started this season with 4 runs in 5 innings in a recent game against Tampa Bay, I think he'll get 3-4 runs in this game as well. And I'm also expecting for 1-2 runs from Zach Eflin, as he's also already gotten 2.67 runs per 5.33 innings in all-time appearances as a starting pitcher for the Rays against Angels. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday

Premier League:

Chelsea - Everton (Chelsea 1.77)

Good luck mates!
However, even I didn't expect a 6:0 success from Chelsea, they managed everything in this match and after Palmer's 4 goals, it's no wonder that he got a grade of 10.

Tuesday

Champions League Play Offs:

Dortmund - Atl. Madrid (Dortmund 2.15)

Maybe there will be extra time and PSG will show some miracle in the Barcelona match as well ...

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Today Uefa Championsleague
21.00CET Barcelona vs. PSG both to score @1,40 - not much but very predictable!

usually i also recommend that atletico will not loose in Dortmund so BVB vs. Atletico double chance x/2 @ 1,70 is also very interesting!

GL fellas

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Los Angeles Lakers @ New Orleans Pelicans: Los Angeles Lakers (to win) /// 2.00

Last bet lost. Yeah, good game from both pitchers. Paradoxically, of course. Only 1 run in the first 5 innings. Although there were chances in the 5th inning when all the bases were loaded. All in all, a disappointing start of the MLB season so far. But also the odds were high on my predictions, but they were all playable. The total score of my bets: NBA 75-82 in favor of the unsuccessful, MLB 31-30 in favor of the successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of the unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of the unsuccessful.
New bet: Lakers on the road will beat New Orleans again. Here we go with the NBA Play-in! Yes, two great playing days. And today's bet is on the West Play-in. What can I say, New Orleans has never been a team to win decisive games. The Lakers have already destroyed the Pelicans twice this season (first in the In-Season Tournament semifinal, and then a few days ago in a game that would have given New Orleans a chance to take 6th place and the Lakers a chance to win only 1 game in the Play-in). By a huge margin, the Lakers won last game. So we will see the same basketball. The Lakers will dominate again and will easily pass New Orleans. You want to bet? Sure! :cool:;)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belgium. National Division 1. Tessenderlo - Gent (B) # match total <2.5#&&&&. Argentina. Example C * Aperture *. Deportivo Muñiz - General Lamadrid # match total <2.5#handicap 2(0)#

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Miami Heat @ Philadelphia 76ers: Miami Heat (+ 5) /// 1.85

Last bet won. And the Lakers have qualified for the Playoffs, where they will play in the 1st round against Denver! An incredible series awaits us all. I won't bet on the Lakers in the Playoffs, because Denver is the current champion and I'm a Lakers fan, so I can hardly be objective. But in the Pelicans game, things worked out very well for Los Angeles. Yes, New Orleans was able to come back in the 4th quarter and it was a very difficult clutch, where the experience of winning crucial games was key and the Lakers showed their high level again. My betting score are NBA 76-82 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-30 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Miami on the road will not lose to Philadelphia by more than 5 points. Play-in in the East! This game will determine who will play against Knicks in the 1st round of the Playoffs. New York without Julius Randle will not be the scariest opponent in the Playoffs. Therefore, Miami and Philadelphia will not be underdogs in the 1st round against the Knicks. Of course, the 76ers' Joel Embiid and the Heat's Duncan Robinson will play in the Play-in game, but their participation is officially in doubt. Miami will definitely be without the injured Terry Rozier and Josh Richardson, but Philadelphia will also be without De'Anthony Melton and Robert Covington. Statistics tell us that in the last 10 games against each other, Miami was able to hold a 5-point spread 7 times. Also, don't overestimate Philadelphia's current 8-game winning streak, as 5 of the 8 games have been semi-training games. Well the 76ers won Oklahoma, but without Shai - I would also strongly not consider this game seriously, as Gilgeous-Alexander is a major MVP contender. The home field factor: I can't call this an advantage for Philly, as Miami has a 24-17 record in road games this season (that's second place in the East!). Especially since we all know how strong Miami is in the Playoffs! Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
NBA

Golden State Warriors @ Portland Trail Blazers: Portland Trail Blazers (+ 14) /// 1.85

Last bet won. Dallas destroyed a tired Miami by 19 points. The Heat's starting five showed a very weak game. But this can certainly be explained by a very difficult game against Atlanta with 2 overtimes. Too many turnovers, too weak defensive play, bad shot realization. All of this combined gave Miami no chance. Yes, Kevin Love made a lot of 3-point shots, he played very well, but it was not enough for the final team success of the Heat. Total score of my bets: NBA 74-81 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-27 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Portland at home will not lose to Golden State by more than 14 points. No, I realize, of course, that this game is much more important to Golden State and they will win this game easily, but they have a back-to-back with New Orleans in the next game! So no rout in this game, because in some ways it will be like a training game. Golden State will hold a 5-10 point lead with a huge rotation over the course of the game. The thing is that Portland is not the level of Charlotte or Washington. This is a tough underdog team with players making plays, trying to hustle and trying to win. In general, Portland for the entire regular season in home games lost by more than 14 points only 5 times from 39 games. And in the last 10 home games they lost only 2 times: to Boston and Houston (yes, the Rockets were still fighting for the top-10 in the West). But they have held a 14-point handicap against strong teams like New Orleans, Denver, Clippers (twice), New York and Oklahoma in their last 10 home games. Bet? Sure! :cool:;)

Hello, friend! I wanted to message you privately, but it says that such a subscriber is not in the list. I have a few questions about the rates, but I didn't want to take up space in this thread. Let me know where we can talk without a translator.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
MLB

Miami Marlins @ Chicago Cubs: Miami Marlins (+ 1.5) /// 1.57

Last bet won. Duncan Robinson didn't play. It seems that he didn't recover from his injury. Of course his three-point shots were not enough to win. And Jimmy Butler had already played the fourth quarter with an injury. That's why the health of Miami was the first thing they lacked. Yes, Philadelphia's MVP was definitely Nicolas Batum, who made 6 three-point shots from 10 attempts. But this Philly will have a huge problem with the Knicks. And that was evident in the game against Miami. But there's still a chance for Miami to make the Playoffs. Although it will be very difficult without Jimmy Butler. My betting scores: NBA 77-82 in favor of unsuccessful, MLB 31-30 in favor of successful, NHL 2-3 in favor of unsuccessful, NFL+NCAAF 3-8 in favor of unsuccessful.
New bet: Miami Marlins on the road will not lose to Chicago Cubs by more than 1 run. The bet is motivated by head-to-head statistics, which works very well in MLB, and my last betting season proved it. So in the last 15 games against each other Chicago Cubs only 3 times could win Miami Marlins more than 1 run. Also, the Cubs have decided to experiment and will let Jameson Taillon (who has not played yet this season) be the starting pitcher for this game. He had a terrible start last season: Cubs lost all of their first 8 games last season where Jameson Taillon was the starting pitcher. And his personal stats last season were: he got an average 3.20 runs per 5.03 innings. And that's in simple terms only 10 successful games out of 30 last season. There is a very high risk that Jameson Taillon will start this season poorly as well. Therefore, good head-to-head statistics (12 games from 15) and a very unreliable pitcher Jameson Taillon, who had the worst ERA of his career last season - 4.84, give good prospects for the success of this prediction. Bet? Absolutely! :cool:;)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips