Baseball Postseason Time!!

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably gonna be close either way. im just glad to see some other teams in the series besides the the regulars. . . yanks, phils, boston, angels etc.

usetheion13

usetheion13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank god the phillies lost, i go to school in south jersey and i simply cannot take these phillies fans being a yankees fan. now i just have to wait for the flyers to get their asses kicked :)

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank god the phillies lost, i go to school in south jersey and i simply cannot take these phillies fans being a yankees fan. now i just have to wait for the flyers to get their asses kicked :)
Been lickin' my wounds since last night :( .
And may I be a sore loser by saying ratings will probably reflect this series as the least watched ever.
Crackpipe to world champion, Josh Hamilton's Rangers in 6.:D

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to say but imo Lincecum and Lee DO NOT cancel out. I think Lee will win both of their h2h matchups.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giants in 7-they never make things easy.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOOHOO. Giants vs Rangers. Good one. I want Rangers to win since I used to be Dodgers fan and Giants were our rival. But anyways, One thing I'm VERY excited about is that Yankees are out. Screw them Yankees, always buying their way to championship. As long as Yankees are out, everyone is a winner in my eyes.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing I'm VERY excited about is that Yankees are out. Screw them Yankees, always buying their way to championship. As long as Yankees are out, everyone is a winner in my eyes.

Ohhh that's just so sad..... lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giants in 4, 5, 6 or 7!!!:ridinghor

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got to root for the Rangers. So many good turnaround stories on that team, including the team itself!!! Cliff Lee is just money, and they have enough talent to take a couple more games. It will probably go 6 or 7, but the Rangers should be able to pull off one of the most improbable seasons ever.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was really surprised to see Cliff Lee get pummeled, and even more surprised to see game 1 turn into a high scoring affair. I know the Rangers showed last series against the Yanks that they can turn it around, but I think this Giants' team is going to be a lot tougher than the Yankees.

D

djsosmooth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
texas never won at at&t park . there 0-11 i think maybe 0-12 .. after tonights game 2 ws !!!! wooohoo the cove was crackin with giants fans !!!

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Giants are rockin it. Tough series for the Rangers. But I don't care who wins. They're all winners in my eyes since Yankees are out.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow rangers got a big one tonight. Win the next and they can look forward to Cliff Lee in game 5 with the series tied. Thanks to the rook, still anyone's series.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and so the torture begins.....again lol :rolleyes:

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to the Giants, they beat some damn good opponents to win the WS.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to Giants. Rangers sucked. I'm just glad Yankees were out long time ago. Giants are the Champions

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to all the Giants Fan out there, you guys deserve it, enjoy it, what a great way to play ball; defense, pitching, and a lot of misfits, but your team really found a way to make it count!!! In the great words of Brian Wilson: Go Ballistic!!!

And to all the "fakes" rangers fan/redsox's/anti-yankees..... the joke is on you, so happy that the Giants won, lol now we'll steal Lee and make you suffer for the next couple of years, jajajaja.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats Giants! and of course congrats Beardy! Well done!:cool: