All UFC Thread

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vanzant x Curran must`ve been the only Female MMA fight that the two fighters didn`t look like lesbians.

*rolls eyes*

It's because of comments like this that we can't have nice things, and guys like Diego Sanchez keep getting unjustified main card fights...

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*rolls eyes*

It's because of comments like this that we can't have nice things, and guys like Diego Sanchez keep getting unjustified main card fights...

Did I write sth wrong? They r good looking..

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an interesting article>>> Conor McGregor and Frankie Edgar keyboard fight!

I think Edgar (because of his last fight vs. Swanson) deserves the title shot. But, McGregor would definitely be a bigger headline fight & draw more money. He needs to man up & realize that he'll eventually get a title shot instead of basically complaining all the time about it. The time will come for him for the title shot & I can see him fighting the likes of Swanson, Edgar & Aldo @ some point in the future.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Saturday...

679f4f4ccabd43eff4933ffc411168d2.png

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to watch every event back when there was only like 5 a year back when Chuck Liddell was king. I hardly even know half the fighters any more but no matter what the fights are almost always entertaining. There are some highly talented fighters in the UFC and I like the increased schedule with so many cards in a year, I like the direction they are going in.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda excited about the womens division growing.
Does anybody know if they have episodes on HULU or anywhere.
Havent watched UFC in a good while

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so pumped for ufc going to be there tomorrow night

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course not. I ain`t gay.

Why would it matter if you were?

But therein lies my point. If you'll watch any two dudes beat each other up, but women have to be attractive for their fight to be worth paying attention to, then you're part of the reason that interesting women's matches get buried on undercards while awful matches get put onto main cards just because there's men in them.

I guess Diego Sanchez probably thanks you for still having a job. But a good fight is a good fight in my books, regardless of whether it's heavyweight men or strawweight women.

This sport needs to leave the sexists and homophobes behind if it wants to keep growing.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTF is going on with this world?

Is it sexist to say that a girl is good looking ?

Is it homophobic to say that i am not gay and i only care about women`s looks?

I`ve never said women have to be attractive for their fight to be worth paying attention.

I said that usually female fighters look like men.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

But therein lies my point. If you'll watch any two dudes beat each other up, but women have to be attractive for their fight to be worth paying attention to, then you're part of the reason that interesting women's matches get buried on undercards while awful matches get put onto main cards just because there's men in them.

I guess Diego Sanchez probably thanks you for still having a job. But a good fight is a good fight in my books, regardless of whether it's heavyweight men or strawweight women.

This sport needs to leave the sexists and homophobes behind if it wants to keep growing.

with the knockout blow

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait for tonight! UFC 181 baby!

I used to watch every event back when there was only like 5 a year back when Chuck Liddell was king. I hardly even know half the fighters any more but no matter what the fights are almost always entertaining. There are some highly talented fighters in the UFC and I like the increased schedule with so many cards in a year, I like the direction they are going in.

Same here. Even though it's as big as it is now, I'm just happy to have exciting fights & (now) 2 different women's divisions.

This sport will always be exciting to me whether or not we have only 2 fighters or 2mil fighters.

Kinda excited about the womens division growing.
Does anybody know if they have episodes on HULU or anywhere.
Havent watched UFC in a good while

I'm excited too, man. Not sure about the HULU episodes though. TBH, I've never used that before. How is it?

Well said, man.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy to see Lawler get his revenge! Here's the results of UFC 181...

3d82ab706a5d49e28c261949f2cb7f65.png

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So Johny boy diving a head in the fence for 3 minutes and waiting for a break dont work at judges anymore??? So glad that Lawler won, was pretty sure thou that they give it to johny cuz takedowns but he honestly didnt do much with them, and beside nice rd 2 and 3 he didnt do anything but stalling and avoiding fight... Lawler didn't impressed me either he can and should do much much better, to bad that he didnt go full throttle like minute earlier he could easily finish it... And one thing, joony looked drained at weight ins it was almost like a half of his size, he maybe had tough cut for the fight and couldnt keep the pace in championship rounds... Anyway good fight and a good card also, kinda sad that melendez lost the way he did really thought that he can win, pettis is a tricky mofo for sure...

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Johny boy diving a head in the fence for 3 minutes and waiting for a break dont work at judges anymore??? So glad that Lawler won, was pretty sure thou that they give it to johny cuz takedowns but he honestly didnt do much with them, and beside nice rd 2 and 3 he didnt do anything but stalling and avoiding fight... Lawler didn't impressed me either he can and should do much much better, to bad that he didnt go full throttle like minute earlier he could easily finish it... And one thing, joony looked drained at weight ins it was almost like a half of his size, he maybe had tough cut for the fight and couldnt keep the pace in championship rounds... Anyway good fight and a good card also, kinda sad that melendez lost the way he did really thought that he can win, pettis is a tricky mofo for sure...

Yeah, the holding against the fence/control BS shouldn't work in a title fight. I remember seeing a couple of Couture's fights & I was soooo not impressed w/ the way he won a couple of them. The takedowns by Hendricks shouldn't have factored into the decision because of the fact he only scored 29% on his take downs. He attempted 17 of them. That & the holding BS just goes to show you that he was scared to stand w/ Lawler.

Hendricks looked out of shape too. He was huffing & puffing pretty early. It seemed Lawler was bouncing around a whole lot more & was in way better shape. Hendricks is def NOT the "chosen one".

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea they used to gave a lot of dec wins just because of TD and "octagon control "... Its good to see that lay and pray and wall and stall is not a way to win a fight anymore, maybe that will encourage fighter to trade more... Lawler could do much better too, he wasnt throwing bombs like he used to before, really expected him to put the pressure and try to stand and bang with johny, i really feel that he is better boxer than him, but for some reason he couldnt pull the trigger, beside last minute of the fight... Hope he'll do much better next time he fight, maybe the reason for this performance is that he was so intense befor the fight and might got adrenaline overflow or something...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTF is going on with this world?

Is it sexist to say that a girl is good looking ?

Is it homophobic to say that i am not gay and i only care about women`s looks?

I`ve never said women have to be attractive for their fight to be worth paying attention.

I said that usually female fighters look like men.

It's absolutely homophobic to use "look like lesbians" as a put-down, yes.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The TUF 20 season finale is coming up on Friday the 12th. It'll be interesting to see which of the females will be crowned the UFC's 1st Strawweight champion. The fights hopefully will be exciting.

Other than the final match-up, I look forward most to the Torres vs. Magana fight.

64448e3cd92e23a76fae6034258c7871.png

Last edited:
martymart48

martymart48

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ufc 181

Ufc 181 many good fight for me :).

Eazy win for Browne (6,7 feet) :).
Duffee win whit K.O punch :).
Samman super K.O kick :).
Sergio Pettis destroy Hobar whit kick and punch.:stickyman realy good fight.
Hendricks vs Lawler 2 not the best fight.

Attachments

• ufca.jpg
    ufca.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 86
DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How you scored hendricks and lawler Mart? I had lawler 1st, 4th and 5th and hendricks 2nd and 3rd...

martymart48

martymart48

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hendricks vs Lawler 2.

How you scored hendricks and lawler Mart? I had lawler 1st, 4th and 5th and hendricks 2nd and 3rd...

I think Hendricks win round 1,2,3 and Lawler 4,5.
Hendricks lose the fight because do nothing in round 4,5.
Not a good fight .

Next fight.

Attachments

• tuf20.jpg
    tuf20.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 84