DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I cant believe it!!!!!!

It will really be an interesting fight, would love to see Fabricio become a champion, even if it is interim but sure hunt have big chances to win this one, i just hope ill see fabricio from browne fight!!!

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess i`m the only one who thinks Hunt got no chance against Werdum. Plus 10-8-1 is a terrible MMA record. He does not deserve a title shot.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea but that record is not that bad as he looks at the first sight... he had bad 0-5 rune some time ago, after that he was back on the track, plus he always fought best fighters out there and it is never a bad fight when he is in there, might not for the title fight but they didnt want to screw miocic vs JDS for a next contender

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, you just reminded me to watch weight ins :D

Hope ill make it to watch it live, it will start 2-3am here

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mendes aldo was a great fight

seems like aldo needs to move up in weight, he kinda looked gased after round 2

martymart48

martymart48

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best fight of UFC 179 is Mendes vs Aldo :).
Round 1 is for Aldo Close to Win this fight. Round 1 Cool :).
Round 2 for Aldo and Round 3,4,5 for Mendes.

UFC 179 Eazy win for Davis :)? You love this fight?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It'll be interesting to see if Glover continues to struggle when he's not fighting total cans :p

So... yeah, Glover continues to struggle when not fighting against total cans. And Phil Davis continues to struggle when put anywhere near a microphone :p

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think aldo won the 5th

and think Phil Davis wrestling is way under-rated, he was national champ and 4time all american at Penn

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Davis fights are always boring like Machida.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he said he did it to drive his family and dana crazy

think about it if he fought 3 fights a year- then he would have 5 more years

dont think he will make it

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there's zero chance he makes it - when he was healthy and in his prime it took him something like six and a half years to get through 15 fights. No he's pushing 40 years old and just rehabbing a broken leg, still several months out from his comeback fight? No chance.

Unless they add a "masters" division with a softer rule set for the old guys. He could probably dominate that.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So... yeah, Glover continues to struggle when not fighting against total cans. And Phil Davis continues to struggle when put anywhere near a microphone :p

hahahaha so true!

think aldo won the 5th

I'm not so sure, but it was def close!

So Anderson Silva has signed a new 15-fight contract with the UFC. I checked and it's not April 1st.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2246336-anderson-silva-signs-new-15-fight-deal-with-ufc

That number seems... optimistic, to be putting it mildly :p

Wait, what!? :confused: It has to be April Fools Day, right?

Wow, I can't believe that # was even a considered #, much less a # that was agreed upon! WTF :eek: :confused:

I think there's zero chance he makes it - when he was healthy and in his prime it took him something like six and a half years to get through 15 fights. No he's pushing 40 years old and just rehabbing a broken leg, still several months out from his comeback fight? No chance.

Unless they add a "masters" division with a softer rule set for the old guys. He could probably dominate that.

Exactly. Anything is possible, but that 15 fights is very far from possible. I guess we'll have to see though.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cain Velasquez is going to be out longer than expected. There is an interim heavyweight belt between Verdum and Hunt, but IMO Velasquez should be stripped of his belt. Yes, Dominick Cruz had his belt for 3 years, but he should've been stripped of it long before that. The UFC needs to fix the problem of most of their champions barely fighting because of injuries...

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So Conor McGregor is the new Chael Sonnen

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Plus McGregor has the potential to bring new fans to the sport, not just preach to the already-converted like Sonnen...

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC 182 is going to be soooo DOPE!

Not only is there going to be the well anticipated Daniel Cormier vs. Jon Jones title fight in the Main Event, but the Co-Main event will have fireworks as well!

Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone, who has always been one of my fav fighters, will be fighting Myles "Fury" Jury in the Co-Main event. This looks to be a non-stop on-the-feet action fight that will get my blood pumpin! HaHa I can't wait!

Here's the article>>>Cowboy vs. Fury in UFC 182 Co-Main Event

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always like watching cowboy, really hoping we see connor vs hbabib "the eagle"

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negative.

Conor McGregor actually backs up his talk by winning.

they both like to talk crap about brazilian fighters and overestimate their own abilities.

"My shots break the guard. The human skull simply can not absorb them." Conor McGregot

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they both like to talk crap about brazilian fighters and overestimate their own abilities.

I agree they both like to talk crap, but McGregor isn't overestimating his own abilities. Simply take a look @ the results of his fights.

There's 1 huge difference...

McGregor - talks crap & wins his fights.

Sonnen - talks crap & loses his fights.