What's your favorite HUD stat to exploit on your opponent?

I

iLoV3P0ker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to see the difference between VPIP & PFR, also 3bet% is important.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've mostly been using the VPIP. I did not know about Sky M on Utube. Gonna look him up. I'm interested in setting HUD up with no clutter on screen and using leak detector to improve

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never used it to play, and I think that today, some sites don't even let me use it anymore

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not used it so much. So, usually i see onlu vpip preflop.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have used HUDS previously, its often a tool which for me, highlights peoples ranges with the number of times (%) they open raise from early position or especially late position.

coolDadJimbo

coolDadJimbo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sky is a legend.... i honestly don't understand why his videos don't have more views. if you have PT4 you should be watching these videos.

HUDs are great for in game use and analyzing your game and that of the regs at your level. some good reg opponents require a detailed study of stats off table. this type of study is crucial in understanding all parts of the poker game.

Sky reviews PT4 reports that will give you an idea of where you need improvement and what parts of your game are good.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's one I learned reading The Grinders Manual.

we can compute our "Required Fold Equity" (RFE) when we open with a raise, using the following formula:

RFE = R/(R+PG), where R = our raise size and PG = our potential gain.
Just thinking aloud.
According to similar context (pot equity vs pot odds) from a math point of view, one can translate this to "D-Hunter How Many Time One Needs To Get Fold To Break Even" (DHHMTONTGFTBE, or Fold Turns, FT in short) FT = PG/R (you are not actually "winning back your raise", gain is only from chips of other players).
So for given example 2bb raise it would be FT = 2/1.5 = one needs to get others to fold 1,33 times to break even.
For 3bb raise FT = 3/1.5 = fold 2 times to break even.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I tried to play with the hud and realized that it only hinders me. Hud disperses my attention and also gives general information about the opponent, although in certain periods of time, opponents can play differently. And in general, I think that everything is going to the fact, that all poker rooms will ban the use of the hud.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
better not use it if you are going to go to offline tournaments, you will have to think with your head there will be no hints

coolDadJimbo

coolDadJimbo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
people people people
the best part of pokertracker is not the HUD! yes, a well setup HUD can be useful, but that's second to the leak finder and reports you can run.

the best part is running reports and filters on your OWN game for improvement! stop worrying about the other players stats and improve your own stats. this is the best way to understand the game, improve and move up.
who is the one player that is at every table you sit at? YOU!

some sites might not allow a HUD, but they still offer hand histories. these can be used to study your game.

i get a laugh out of people who dismiss data tracking software. sometimes the excuses sound like such nonsense lol. people, in general, are lazy and good at finding excuses to avoid putting in the work. you either want to improve or you don't. poker is either a passion or a past-time.

PS. my favourite stat is the rfi by position preflop and cbet/fold to cbet by street postflop.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Inexperienced players who are just starting to play poker either do not know about the existence of auxiliary software, or simply do not know how to use it. This ignorance allows them to become easy prey for poker sharks.The software that will help the player in analyzing data about opponents is diverse in choice, but the undoubted leaders in use are such programs as HoldemManager and PokerTracker. The latter is already represented by the fourth version.In order to effectively and fully use the HUD in the game, you need time and skill. Those players who are serious about applying advanced developments will soon be able to appreciate all the advantages of the software.In addition to analyzing the game of opponents, HUD is very useful for improving your own skills, as it allows you to fully and in detail analyze the statistics of your own games, see mistakes and draw appropriate conclusions for correcting them in the future.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The VPIP, PFR stats give me a good indication of how often my opponents get into hands... I'm also looking out for 3-bet preflop. and something I try to get a lot out of is the steal SB & BB stat and the Fold to Steal in the SB & BB stat

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I'm primarily looking at the gap between VPIP and PFR. The bigger the difference, the more calling station is behind it.
And that's when you need to be careful and follow the most important rule: Never bluff a callingstion.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold to 3-bet and fold to raise after c-bet. On GGPoker a high ATS is very exploitable too.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
VPIP, PFR, 3bet% and ATS.
These stats (albeit basic) are more than enough reasonable information against more exploitable players.
When we face a better opponent, we can use more statistics (and in some cases, we need a lot of hand statistics to acquire reliability in the values).

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one streamer once said that if you have come to use the program then you still need to study and study poker
Wise words. In general, in my opinion, everything goes to the fact that all poker rooms will prohibit the use of third-party programs.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold to 3b is a good one, but it takes a lot of hands to become meaningful.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello, Everybody! Unfortunately, or to happiness, I don't use any HUD. :rolleyes:
I'm play:joyman:, using my own playing experience :deal: at the Poker...:cool: That's all! :)

Joy and intuition is equal to HUB and VPIP….. like you…. I prefer the joy of playing poker! 👍👍👍💪💪💪😋😋😋