Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

M

Master_z4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, you can only complete one offer once. You can complete the other offers though.

I can get 625 credits, if I use all of your offers. I have no accounts in your partner poker-rooms and I am a novice in poker

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was never able to resolve resource issues with HM2. Especially when attempting to stream using OBS. I thought it may have been PostgreSQL but poker tracker 4 works fine. Any way to convert the licence to PT4 ?

I'm not familiar with OBS.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

It is not possible to transfer the license.

udbrky
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can get 625 credits, if I use all of your offers. I have no accounts in your partner poker-rooms and I am a novice in poker

The amount seems about right. Make sure to follow all regulations with the sites.

udbrky

Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is it? thank you, will definitely use it. and there are no restrictions? well, there is a need to play, for some time, was late - did not get anything.

Please see the guidelines for each in the link.

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi useful information on configuring thank you very much !!!

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is everyone's HEM2 OK. Was working fine yesterday but when I opened it today it cant find any tables.

Currently have pokerstars and a Microgaming site but Table finder doesn't see anything

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 23
MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is everyone's HEM2 OK. Was working fine yesterday but when I opened it today it cant find any tables.

Currently have Pokerstars and a Microgaming site but Table finder doesn't see anything

I have this problem so often recently no table finder, actually hands get imported ,but sometimes multiple times and if I try to see the imported hands the replayer doesnt load, without having changes on my PC also Coral poker no table finder. Have used your software already for so long and was almost always able to solve it or you would come quickly with an update that solved things, on top of that I tought I will download HM1 again to see if Hud worked there, it actually did but immediately it shutdown my PS.fr.Just one day from another no more HUD, also I see postgres running 20 times taskmanager??

And I receive this warning by email :(

Hello,

We have noticed that recently you have tried out a program called "Holdem Manager 1". Key features of this software cause it to be in violation of sections 5.5 through 5.7 of our Terms of Service:

http://www.pokerstars.fr/en/poker/room/terms/

PokerStars permits tools and services that monitor and display numerical based statistics in-game, but make use of only information which you have accumulated through your own play. Such tools are commonly referred to as hand history trackers, and they typically provide a heads-up display (HUD) to show the gameplay statistics of other players at the table.

Such tools may:

- Display an unlimited number of numerical based statistics on the frequencies of specific actions having occurred by the respective player, providing it is calculated from hands in which the end-user personally participated in
- Include “pop-up” based HUD functionality to further display additional statistics
- Alter the colour of an individual statistic based on two different thresholds. For example, a HUD may show a VPIP statistic in red if it is less than 20%, white if it is between 20%-30% and green if it is greater than 30%. However, the thresholds must be raw values and cannot be dynamically calculated or population-percentile based.

However, such tools may not:

- Have statistics which are split based on card values. For example, AGGRESSION FREQUENCY is fine, AGGRESSION FREQUENCY ON FLUSH DRAW BOARDS is not. Similarly, COUNT OF AKO WHEN 3-BET would also be prohibited.
- Dynamically change which statistics are shown after the cards are dealt. For example, displaying FOLD TO CBET but only after a flop is seen is prohibited.
- Dynamically change which statistics are shown based on player/opponent tendencies. For example, displaying FOLD TO CBET but only for players that have high folds to continuation bets is prohibited.
- Rate, label, categorise or stereotype players based on their tendencies
- Display graphical representations of more than one numerical datapoint. For example, bet size / hand strength scatter plots are prohibited but a 0-100 “temperature gauge” representation of a player’s VPIP is permitted.

Our intention here is that we wish to permit players to recall gameplay information that they have observed through their own play. At the same time, we do not wish for the data to be displayed in a manner that provides too much guidance to the end-user on the appropriate action to take in a given situation.

Further information regarding our policies towards such pieces of software can be found on our website, available at:

http://www.pokerstars.fr/en/poker/room/terms/prohibited/

We realize that you probably were unaware of the forbidden nature of this program, and therefore we will not take any of the above stern reactions due to this detection. Instead, all we ask is that you reply to this email stating that you're now aware of our policy towards third party tools, and that you won't use such prohibited programs on PokerStars again in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
same thing on ipoker no table finder.

I did later play some zoom on pokerstars and the stats appeared but not for me.

I also get multiple occasions of the same hand on all 3sites whilst playing but when i close HEM2 and reopen the duplicated have disappeared.

And Finally the replayer doesnt work either :(

Not sure what has happened as only started today.

Ive done a Full -Vacuum and PostgresSQL Tuning but still have the same problem.

1 other thing, when you play on European sites and play in £ and € is it possible for HEM to show £ and Euro, it currently shows $

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No solution for my problem? I actually throw HM1 , HM2 and postgresSQL of my puter till, I am certain it will work like it did before.
Prolly spend 500€ on your products since HM1, so not extremely happy :(

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
sent all details above, although had to do the HM" logs twice as the first time one of the log text files was 44GB:eek:

Wondered why it took so long when i was trying to compress it lol

Attachments

• logs.jpg
    logs.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 116
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have this problem so often recently no table finder, actually hands get imported ,but sometimes multiple times and if I try to see the imported hands the replayer doesnt load, without having changes on my PC also Coral poker no table finder. Have used your software already for so long and was almost always able to solve it or you would come quickly with an update that solved things, on top of that I tought I will download HM1 again to see if Hud worked there, it actually did but immediately it shutdown my PS.fr.Just one day from another no more HUD, also I see postgres running 20 times taskmanager??

And I receive this warning by email :(

Hello,

We have noticed that recently you have tried out a program called "Holdem Manager 1". Key features of this software cause it to be in violation of sections 5.5 through 5.7 of our Terms of Service:

http://www.pokerstars.fr/en/poker/room/terms/

PokerStars permits tools and services that monitor and display numerical based statistics in-game, but make use of only information which you have accumulated through your own play. Such tools are commonly referred to as hand history trackers, and they typically provide a heads-up display (HUD) to show the gameplay statistics of other players at the table.

Such tools may:

- Display an unlimited number of numerical based statistics on the frequencies of specific actions having occurred by the respective player, providing it is calculated from hands in which the end-user personally participated in
- Include “pop-up” based HUD functionality to further display additional statistics
- Alter the colour of an individual statistic based on two different thresholds. For example, a HUD may show a VPIP statistic in red if it is less than 20%, white if it is between 20%-30% and green if it is greater than 30%. However, the thresholds must be raw values and cannot be dynamically calculated or population-percentile based.

However, such tools may not:

- Have statistics which are split based on card values. For example, AGGRESSION FREQUENCY is fine, AGGRESSION FREQUENCY ON FLUSH DRAW BOARDS is not. Similarly, COUNT OF AKO WHEN 3-BET would also be prohibited.
- Dynamically change which statistics are shown after the cards are dealt. For example, displaying FOLD TO CBET but only after a flop is seen is prohibited.
- Dynamically change which statistics are shown based on player/opponent tendencies. For example, displaying FOLD TO CBET but only for players that have high folds to continuation bets is prohibited.
- Rate, label, categorise or stereotype players based on their tendencies
- Display graphical representations of more than one numerical datapoint. For example, bet size / hand strength scatter plots are prohibited but a 0-100 “temperature gauge” representation of a player’s VPIP is permitted.

Our intention here is that we wish to permit players to recall gameplay information that they have observed through their own play. At the same time, we do not wish for the data to be displayed in a manner that provides too much guidance to the end-user on the appropriate action to take in a given situation.

Further information regarding our policies towards such pieces of software can be found on our website, available at:

http://www.pokerstars.fr/en/poker/room/terms/prohibited/

We realize that you probably were unaware of the forbidden nature of this program, and therefore we will not take any of the above stern reactions due to this detection. Instead, all we ask is that you reply to this email stating that you're now aware of our policy towards third party tools, and that you won't use such prohibited programs on PokerStars again in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter

Did you send an email with the files?

HM1 is not allowed on poker stars after their rule changes.

- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I did send an email through the HM2 software and you send me one back ty.

But new PC arriving within 2days :D, I'll reinstall it just there now.

Hopefully that will work fine :D, otherwise I try to do what you told.

And thanks for HM1 info!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I did send an email through the HM2 software and you send me one back ty.

But new PC arriving within 2days :D, I'll reinstall it just there now.

Hopefully that will work fine :D, otherwise I try to do what you told.

And thanks for HM1 info!

Ok, good to hear that. It's hard to match up other forums and our emails, things will sound similar, but no way to know for sure.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a sample popup that was in HM1 and is in HM2. It has a variety of stats to provide an overview of basic play.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a sample popup that was in HM1 and is in HM2. It has a variety of stats to provide an overview of basic play.

Thanks. Also, is there a way to convert tournament chips into BBs in HM2?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can use the bb stat, or M or adj bb.

Ahim

Ahim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hm2 and 888 poker

Do anyone have an idea how to get hand history from my 888 poker ,i play sometimes on my android device and,i want to import those HH on my holdem manager 2, 888 Poker support,cant help me i ask them if they can send me all history but they send me in wrong format (they send in pdf :eek: ),and i dont know what format is right, on pokerstars i dont have those problems,they always send me HH, and i just import them and it works ok.

Anyone have experience whit this?
Ty :)

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They need to send the txt files. A lot of sites do not do this and will send only a summary.

Did you try copying from the pdf and pasting into notepad (or better yet, notepad++) and save as .txt and import that?

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey @HoldemManager, I'm trying to add some stats manually like Fold v4bet, call 4bet etc, but it only shows the stat name on the popups I added them. It's not recording any stats like how often they fold to the 4bet etc.

What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to add stats like that?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey @HoldemManager, I'm trying to add some stats manually like Fold v4bet, call 4bet etc, but it only shows the stat name on the popups I added them. It's not recording any stats like how often they fold to the 4bet etc.

What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to add stats like that?

Are you dragging them to the cell? Do they show up as being there?