Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My impatience it infact does swop from HUD to basic, I just expected it to start up in basic đź‘Ť

Next is an easy way to remove freerolls easily from stats no delete option on right click etc as anything free is played 100% different and offers nothing in reports ?

It has to read from the HH what game type and table size the game is.

Highlight the tournament, show all hands at bottom.

Select-A selects all,

right-click, delete.

Fund calculations ?

my profit and loss #Winnings is over inflated from play 36 man KO's on POKERSTARS can this be manually adjusted ?

figures work for spin and go tho

many thanks

The KO tourneys are really difficult because of the progressive KO. They will not show right for now. I do not have an ETA.

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My holdem manager gives me a higher PFR percentage than my VPIP...
Am I missing something out on how these are calculated, because I thought that if you raise preflop, you automatically put money in the pot?

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 98
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My holdem manager gives me a higher PFR percentage than my VPIP...
Am I missing something out on how these are calculated, because I thought that if you raise preflop, you automatically put money in the pot?

PFR will sometimes be higher than VPIP because it's been changed to only reflect when you can actually raise. Basically, if when playing, there is no raise button when the action is to you, it's not a PFR opportunity. This will be when the action is all-in prior to you and you either do not have more chips or are closing the action. PT has made this change as well. It will only happen with small samples. See this FAQ for more info and examples - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2052/Database+Update+Utility#6

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PFR will sometimes be higher than VPIP because it's been changed to only reflect when you can actually raise. Basically, if when playing, there is no raise button when the action is to you, it's not a PFR opportunity. This will be when the action is all-in prior to you and you either do not have more chips or are closing the action. PT has made this change as well. It will only happen with small samples. See this FAQ for more info and examples - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2052/Database+Update+Utility#6

Thank you, didn't think about it, but sounds indeed more logic like that.
Btw, I have to say that HM support is great.
I had an issue, and within a few hours it was resolved :)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I know that when you purchase the XM2, the key is given on two installations. I installed a second time if I have problems with Windows and I have to reinstall what do I do with the XM2?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager#resetCode

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the \HM2Logs folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello HM2 support, my question Is In regards to Ipoker Network, Actually my HUD or HM2 was working no Issues prior to their latest update (Or most recent update). Now since this latest/newest update, my HUD doesn't display on the tables, but I'll be seeing the message you get "When HM2 Is searching for the file" so It can Import It and have It setup and have everything ready to go.

Now I've looked on the "Iron Poker" site to actually find a folder that they're Importing the HH to, but this seems to have been taken away and thus, leading to my HUD not working on that site.

As HM2 needs to know the folder where the hands are being Imported to/brought to/saved In to be able to read It, correct?

So my question Is this, Do you know of a way around this Issue, Better yet look at It like this, If the site, has "Restricted the area/knowledge to where the HH Is being stored In" but lets you be able to "Look at the HH" this means that their must be a "HH folder somewhere correct"? Yet when you look on your computer no such file exists/folders are their but they're empty.

So Is their a work around fix for such Issues?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please update to this version
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/8465_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Make sure Ipoker in site setup points to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\skin\data\playername\History\Data

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please update to this version
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/8465_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Make sure Ipoker in site setup points to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\skin\data\playername\History\Data

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

That actually worked, thank you so much:)

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That actually worked, thank you so much:)

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello HM2 support. I'm having an Issue, you solved the first problem I was having with that update.

The Issue now Is as follows.

1) When the game starts, and HM2 Is up and running, Holdem Manage 2 will Import the hands (Excellent), the game will be running smoothly and everything Is fine. My Hud will display the stats at the table.

The problem Is when I get reseated at another table (Only at Iron Poker), the Hud stats than don't display at all, but the hands are "Still Importing Into HM2", I've logged of the site+shut down HM2 but that still doesn't fix the problem, the hands will still be Importing, I can see them In HM2, but other than that, nothing else happens at all.

Can you plz help me fix this Issue now

Last edited:
RED137

RED137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all,

My HM is updated and running but my hud will not load, it just sit there. But when I close the game window then it shows up. Also HM is show me with a steady increasing win rate when I know that I have lost games also.

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have two questions:

The first one occurred to me the other day, when I was playing a spin and go. I should have marked the hand, so I could show it clearly, but this is more or less how it went:
I raise all in preflop as a short stack, and I get two callers. They both check the flop and on the turn one goes all in and the other calls.
Now, in hindsight, I can see that my hand had about 55% equity when I went all in, but because the others went all in on the turn (and that is the moment I got to know their hands), it shows in my HM that I had about 20% equity, which is the equity I had on the turn.
This doesn't seem to be correct if I want to know my chip EV, which should have been taken from the moment preflop and not on the turn.

Second issue came up a few times already in these spin and go's.
I am all in preflop in the first hand (I know I sound like a maniac :p ), and I lose it (even more maniac style).
I register immediately for a new tournament, but the only hand from the previous tournament is not added to my database somehow.
I noticed this the first time when I had AA and called an all in preflop.
Later I was reviewing my hands and noticed it said I never got AA. Since then I had my HM visible open next to my game, and a similar situation arose, and again it was not added to my hand history.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello HM2 support. I'm having an Issue, you solved the first problem I was having with that update.

The Issue now Is as follows.

1) When the game starts, and HM2 Is up and running, Holdem Manage 2 will Import the hands (Excellent), the game will be running smoothly and everything Is fine. My Hud will display the stats at the table.

The problem Is when I get reseated at another table (Only at Iron Poker), the Hud stats than don't display at all, but the hands are "Still Importing Into HM2", I've logged of the site+shut down HM2 but that still doesn't fix the problem, the hands will still be Importing, I can see them In HM2, but other than that, nothing else happens at all.

Can you plz help me fix this Issue now

This might be caused by the Overhang setting. Go to HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings - Overhang and set that to 0.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all,

My HM is updated and running but my hud will not load, it just sit there. But when I close the game window then it shows up. Also HM is show me with a steady increasing win rate when I know that I have lost games also.

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/What+can+be+done+if+the+HUD+does+not+work?

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have two questions:

The first one occurred to me the other day, when I was playing a spin and go. I should have marked the hand, so I could show it clearly, but this is more or less how it went:
I raise all in preflop as a short stack, and I get two callers. They both check the flop and on the turn one goes all in and the other calls.
Now, in hindsight, I can see that my hand had about 55% equity when I went all in, but because the others went all in on the turn (and that is the moment I got to know their hands), it shows in my HM that I had about 20% equity, which is the equity I had on the turn.
This doesn't seem to be correct if I want to know my chip EV, which should have been taken from the moment preflop and not on the turn.

Second issue came up a few times already in these spin and go's.
I am all in preflop in the first hand (I know I sound like a maniac :p ), and I lose it (even more maniac style).
I register immediately for a new tournament, but the only hand from the previous tournament is not added to my database somehow.
I noticed this the first time when I had AA and called an all in preflop.
Later I was reviewing my hands and noticed it said I never got AA. Since then I had my HM visible open next to my game, and a similar situation arose, and again it was not added to my hand history.

For the second issue, I have noticed today that it also happens when I'm all in on a later street and lose.
So basically there is no import of the hand if I am out, the first hand of a spin and go.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

R

rehanov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i just downloaded the hm2 trial version and i am overwhelmed with everything , is there any video tutorials on how to use it?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check the HM2TV widget videos on the Home tab.

Click the blue ? anywhere in HM2 to learn more about that feature.

R

rehanov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check the HM2TV widget videos on the Home tab.

Click the blue ? anywhere in HM2 to learn more about that feature.

thanks i will check it , 2 more things 1- if i played but i had hm2 closed , when i open it the hands i played will be in its database so i can analyze it ? or i need hm2 to be opened so the hands will go to its database

2- the hud is weird i see my hud on the player right to me some times and left to me some other times but never on me

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Hands in your import folders will be imported when you start HM2.

2) HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

87shorts

87shorts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is there anyway to turn off table stats?? and just have the individual table stats because its massive and takes up a lot of room I just want to know if this part can be minimized and how to do it if it can be done. it seems to always get in my way and I'm constantly having to slide it around

Attachments

• hm2 table stats.JPG
    hm2 table stats.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 47
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remove them in the Main popup/Table HUD.

You can remove the last hands winners in the General Settings - Common settings

The Table HUD itself can be removed there as well.

TakingAShot

TakingAShot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I sent in an email to your sales division's email address but never heard a reply. I'll simply copy/paste my question here and hopefully someone has an answer that will help others, as well:

Hi there. I saw Fozzy write on your forums that anyone who purchases HM2 during the HM3 beta will receive HM3 free of charge. Would my purchase of HM2 Small Stakes + NoteCaddy Premium (Holdem), a $128 total, qualify me to receive HM3 for free once it releases? If it does, would I still have to purchase the new NoteCaddy for HM3 separately?

I have been a PT4 user for a couple of years but am digging deeper into the game than ever before and am a cash game player. I have seen many people with the opinion that HM2 is better than PT4 for cash games and I'm of the same opinion myself. If purchasing HM2 + NoteCaddy now gets me the HM3 product for free when it releases, I would definitely go ahead and make that purchase.

Just to confirm - We *are* in the HM3 beta now so my question is timely, correct?

Thanks in advance for your help!