Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you dragging them to the cell? Do they show up as being there?

Yes, the newly created stats show up on the pop up but it doesn't record stats. And I've played a ton of hands after I inserted these new stats like call 4bet, but still nothing is being recorded.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...lt+HUD+to+troubleshoot+HUD+or+Crashing+Issues

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
just want to get help for some status in HUD

1.my opponent's hud status: as preflop caller, out of the position, call flop cbet, and leading the turn out of position

2 opponent's limping preflop and HUD for leading flop and hud for leading turn and HUD for leading flop fold to raise limped pot, and hud for leading flop and continue leading turn but fold to turn raise.

the other one is how to set the betting size notes on note caddy?
like EP raise 4Big blinds or more 4/6 times???
and Play at blinds call 5 big blinds+ 2/3 times??

thank you.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Donkbet turn.

2) These are bet flop and turn - attempt to steal limped pot

Please start a new thread on the NoteCaddy Forums - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/ - and their support will be glad to assist you. They prefer to have all of their advanced support done on the forums where other customers can search for answers to similar problems.

Please make sure you include in your thread/post which version of HM2 and NoteCaddy you are using so their team has all the information they need to help you.

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have two question.

Question 1:
In the hero selection (left upper corner) in HM2, I can select my own name, AbramoDLuce.
Only strange thing is that I have 2 versions of my name: one from pokerstars and one from Ongame.
I only play at Pokerstars however, so where could the one from Ongame come from?
It's not a big deal, I just select the one from Pokerstars, but I'm just curious where it comes from?
It contains one MTT (with 88 hands) from 11$, but I have never played at those stakes.

Question 2:
Is there a possibility to show the pot odds on the HUD?
It seems that it is disabled for playing on Pokerstars, maybe to comply with their rules. However, Jivaro is also allowed to be used on Pokerstars and does have the pot odds showing.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's a list of players in the database. So you must have imported the hands from that player. Ongame does not write the buyin or winnings info, so it will show the default ($11) buyin.

They are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few months ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/tpt-reference-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/531706-poker-stars-new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and Auto Rate features are also not allowed at live tables. Auto Rate icons can still be set manually but we are not allowed to have them auto assign any more at PokerStars or Full Tilt.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on full tilt poker and Pokerstars - http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy-Amaya-Restrictions.ashx

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's a list of players in the database. So you must have imported the hands from that player. Ongame does not write the buyin or winnings info, so it will show the default ($11) buyin.
Strange, because I did not (manually) import them. It was there the moment I installed the trial version.

They are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few months ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/tpt-reference-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/531706-poker-stars-new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and Auto Rate features are also not allowed at live tables. Auto Rate icons can still be set manually but we are not allowed to have them auto assign any more at PokerStars or Full Tilt.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy-Amaya-Restrictions.ashx

Showing the pot odds are still allowed according to this PDF.
'Tools and services that simply report basic game state information, such as pot odds or absolute hand strength' is categorized as '1) Permitted at all times'.
However it is also seen as live tracking which is, according to the NoteCaddy link not allowed on PokerStars.

Funny though that in Jivaro pot odds are calculated and shown, while they are allowed on PokerStars.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have had a problem a while now with getting HM2 to work with betfair. I followed the trouble shooting guide but with no success. I don't play there much but it would be nice if I can get it fixed. Thanks

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had a problem a while now with getting HM2 to work with Betfair. I followed the trouble shooting guide but with no success. I don't play there much but it would be nice if I can get it fixed. Thanks

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/What+can+be+done+if+the+HUD+does+not+work?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strange, because I did not (manually) import them. It was there the moment I installed the trial version.

Showing the pot odds are still allowed according to this PDF.
'Tools and services that simply report basic game state information, such as pot odds or absolute hand strength' is categorized as '1) Permitted at all times'.
However it is also seen as live tracking which is, according to the NoteCaddy link not allowed on PokerStars.

Funny though that in Jivaro pot odds are calculated and shown, while they are allowed on PokerStars.

We are not adding the pot odds in live tables. We continue to evaluate changes and there are no current plans to add it back.

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you reinstall Windows or get a new PC is it ok to just backup the database in Database Manager and create a pghembk file.

Then when you reinstall HEM2, just Restore the pghembk file you previosuly backed up

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...Should+I+Backup+to+Protect+my+Holdem+Manager?
On the link above it mentions to backup c:\HM2Archive is this just as a precaution similar to when it asks to export all hands.

What is the difference in between Copying C:\HM2Archive and then pasting it back or Exporting all hands, then reimporting them.

If you reinstall HEM2 and restore the pghembk file do you have to: -
1) Paste all Files that you copied from C:\HM2Archive into the new HM2ARchive Folder
2) Import all your hands that you previosuly exported
3) Neither or both of the above

Also when it mentions you can just restore your settings from a pghembk, is that when you want to only have all your HUD settings and then manually import a range of hands, i.e. your last 6 months

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...Should+I+Backup+to+Protect+my+Holdem+Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.

mm maksik

mm maksik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! CC)) please tell me, I've always played without the HM, whether to buy it is ?!)

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have a 30-day trial (so does PT4). Please give us both a test run and see how much we can do for you!

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please help me out with this Issue.

First of all I'd like to say this Issue only happens on ACR, sometimes on PP but not often.

The Issue Is as follows.

I'm In the $540 OST event 73 currently, and my Stats aren't showing up at the table. Now as for the actual hands "They are being Imported Into HM2" and I can find/see them no problem, yet for the life of me, my HUD stats wont show up at the table. Could you plz tell me how to make them shown. Thanks

The first snip is of the actual table+game
The 2nd 1 Is In HM2 to show the hands are being Imported Into HM2

Last edited:
Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saving your changes ??

I'm on the 30 day trial and it's excellent but It keeps resetting back to HUD from Harrington Basic, I've changed it in the software and soon as it closes comes back to standard settings!!

any reason why? does it not save while your on trial ?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go to Site Options and assign the HUD to the site and game types.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saving your changes ??

I'm on the 30 day trial and it's excellent but It keeps resetting back to HUD from Harrington Basic, I've changed it in the software and soon as it closes comes back to standard settings!!

any reason why? does it not save while your on trial ?
In Russia НМ4 altered so that it works as НM2, and it is impossible to determine. Smart guys though. : D It is better not to use catch - block forever in the poker room.

Last edited:
Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Done already and applied 30 times an still it goes back to generic start up

shame decent other than annoying glitch

Go to Site Options and assign the HUD to the site and game types.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Done already and applied 30 times an still it goes back to generic start up

shame decent other than annoying glitch

You must have duplicates. Clear them, out and start again. Add a screenshot of site options here.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i'm playing at 3 tables... is it possible to desactivate HUD in 1 table?

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must have duplicates. Clear them, out and start again. Add a screenshot of site options here.
My impatience it infact does swop from HUD to basic, I just expected it to start up in basic 👍

Next is an easy way to remove freerolls easily from stats no delete option on right click etc as anything free is played 100% different and offers nothing in reports ?

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fund calculations ?

my profit and loss #Winnings is over inflated from play 36 man KO's on POKERSTARS can this be manually adjusted ?

figures work for spin and go tho

many thanks