HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am newbie
I play poker about six months and I do not know what program to use luchshe

Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker both have a 30-day trial. We recommend taking advantage of this and testing both to see which meets your needs best.

udbrky
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was using the HM2 trial when I updated my windows to 10. Now I can't access the app because it keeps asking for license code.

What should I do here?

Also when can we expect a HM3 trial to be available and where can we register for early testing? Thanks!

Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code.
For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager#resetCode

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the \HM2Logs folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

I do not have an ETA for when it will be at an expanded release.

udbrky
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I copy my HH and convert it works. When I copy with stats it is sporadic. Now it does not work at all. I use the DC hand converter, if you have another one let me know.

The headers are different: here are 2 HH headers, one with stats one without (with stats - the one that will not convert - is first)

***** Hand History for Game 1111111111 ***** (Poker Stars)
€2.00 EUR NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, March 31, 06:27:26 ET 2016
Table Castalia II (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button

PokerStars Hand #151207433120: Hold'em No Limit (€0.01/€0.02 EUR) - 2016/03/31 12:27:26 CET [2016/03/31 6:27:26 ET]
Table 'Castalia II' 6-max Seat #1 is the button

This is for Deuces Cracked?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

udbrky
Customer Support

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is for Deuces Cracked?

Yes, Deuces Cracked. I found that the problem is only with Euro tables. I looked at the HH text and it is real weird. The texts look exactly the same, except for dollars and euros.

I am guessing it is a DC problem, as the text in HEM seems totally fine. No difference between the 2 except when it comes to money text, like a $ in one and a € in the other.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, Deuces Cracked. I found that the problem is only with Euro tables. I looked at the HH text and it is real weird. The texts look exactly the same, except for dollars and euros.

I am guessing it is a DC problem, as the text in HEM seems totally fine. No difference between the 2 except when it comes to money text, like a $ in one and a € in the other.

Do they convert on 2+2 or other sites?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do they convert on 2+2 or other sites?

The DC is the only one I know about. I dont use the hand replayers, cause I want to post here, with stats if possible.

I googled 2+2 hand history converter and didnt find one.

But, since it works with dollar tables, it must be a problem with the converter itself and the € hands, and not HEM.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 2+2 hand converter is on 2+2's post/thread editor.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey HM2, why doesn't your HUD work for certain tournaments series like the HI5 on ACR? It works for all other tournaments except the tables related with that HI5 series.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey HM2, why doesn't your HUD work for certain tournaments series like the HI5 on ACR? It works for all other tournaments except the tables related with that HI5 series.

This happens anytime a site runs these special/new series or one of a kind tournaments.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder if you are playing regular non-zoom type tables - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...e+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+appear?

If you continue to have problems there is nothing we can do to solve it before the tournament/series ends in most cases but if you can send us a set of logs/files we can at least look at them and maybe get a ticket created for trying to add support in the future. Though in most of these cases if we were to add support for this series now it would not make the HUD work automatically the next time they run a similar series:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently having problems with my HEM popups
VPIP - OK
PFR - doesnt do anything
Aggression% see popup
3Bet and Fold to 3Bet- OK
CBet and Fold to CBET same as Aggression popup

Attachments

• ag.jpg
    ag.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 89
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently having problems with my HEM popups
VPIP - OK
PFR - doesnt do anything
Aggression% see popup
3Bet and Fold to 3Bet- OK
CBet and Fold to CBET same as Aggression popup

Try resetting the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...lt+HUD+to+troubleshoot+HUD+or+Crashing+Issues

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

2tuzai

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys any dates maybe on HM3 realese dates?
This year ???

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello

come again

the status showing for minutes played...is not correct set up
Capture
any ideas to set it correctly?

it cannot be played like 1400+ minutes a day for these three days...
it might be results from multi-tabling but, the problem is ...I multi-tabling from 4-15 tables by my choice.

cos 24 hours /60 min per hour=1440 min

I am unable to stick to the PC playing poker for that long for 3 days...
and this results a bad /in correct out put for my hours rating.

how to reset is correct?

many thanks in advance.

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try resetting the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...lt+HUD+to+troubleshoot+HUD+or+Crashing+Issues

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

Thanks

I didn't actually get to do any of the above, I just went into HudSettings/PopupDesigner and clicked on Reset, then ok when when it asked to reset all popups.

Everything seems to be ok now

Attachments

• popup.jpg
    popup.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 73
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

qkamara6ina

qkamara6ina

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem Manager 2

Hi guys , i downloaded holdem manager 2 the trial version it's for 30 days i think, but for second day i can't fix the settings and i don't see it on the table can someone please help me to fix the problem.. someone who use it to send me photos on his settings or i don't know may be via team viwer..

qkamara6ina

qkamara6ina

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
P.S. Problem fixed downloaded Poker Tracker 4 cause this holdem manager is too hard to fix the settings.. PokerTracker fix it by itself. In future if someone is wondering which one to use to know.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which specific settings/problems did you have with HM2 and what site/games do you play?

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

M

Master_z4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem Manager gives you the credits that logged on to share the sites on their link and making a minimum Deposit. how many credits can be obtained at all playing on 888 for example?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem Manager gives you the credits that logged on to share the sites on their link and making a minimum Deposit. how many credits can be obtained at all playing on 888 for example?

Please see this for all Get-It-Free questions - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/red...//www.holdemmanager.com/store/poker-sites.php

and direct all questions to our sales department. Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

udbrky
Customer Support

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, you can only complete one offer once. You can complete the other offers though.

noodletheriver

noodletheriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was never able to resolve resource issues with HM2. Especially when attempting to stream using OBS. I thought it may have been PostgreSQL but poker tracker 4 works fine. Any way to convert the licence to PT4 ?