ICMIZER - Tournament Preflop Calculator, SNG Coach - Push/Fold Trainer Software

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys. My name is Valentin Kuzub, and I am the creator of ICMIZER. I am here to answer any questions you might have about ICMIZER - you can post them in this thread.

I've been working on ICMIZER for the past 10 years and am pleased to announce that we're teaming up with CardsChat to bring you the following amazing deal:

Frame 213

ICMIZER is a popular and easy-to-use preflop calculator that helps you improve your push/fold strategy in SNG and MTT tournaments. ICMIZER has many advanced features and supports pretty much any tournament including MTT, Knockout & Progressive Knockout tournaments.

ICMIZER uses ICM and FGS models to allow you to quickly calculate the optimal preflop push/fold charts in any tournament situation.

feature-01.png

One of the most amazing features of ICMIZER 3 is its automatic hand analysis - you can upload your hand history file and ICMIZER will automatically filter all hands suitable for preflop push/fold analysis and instantly show where you've made a mistake.

icmize.png

ICMIZER is a part of ICMIZER Suite and comes with the Basic subscription. With PRO subscription you also get SNG Coach and Replayer.

You can learn more about ICMIZER features here:
ICMIZER Features

SNG Coach is the unique preflop trainer that allows you to practice push fold strategy in different preflop situations. SNG Coach tracks your training progress and has a world leaderboard where you can compete with other SNG Coach users.

SNG Coach offers a wide range of tournaments from all popular networks for you to train at and we also keep the list up to date so all new interesting tournaments are available for our users asap. You can also practice the bubble stage of MTT and the pre-final table where there is a lot of ICM pressure and decisions can be very counter-intuitive.

For example, you can practice popular progressive knockout tournaments or perform Chip EV training in SNG Coach for the earlier stages of MTTs

2020-05-09_15-55-32.png

You can learn more about SNG Coach here:
SNG Coach Features

We've put a lot of effort to make sure ICMIZER is as easy to use as possible. Currently, ICMIZER offers a built-in tutorial where you can see how the interface works and how to use it effectively. If you run into any questions, I and my teammates would be glad to help you with anything regarding ICMIZER in this thread.

ICMIZER offers a Free version that allows you to analyze 1 hand per day and a fully-featured free 7-day trial without any limitations. If you want to improve your tournament skills you can create a free ICMIZER account and give it a try here:
https://www.icmpoker.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks Valentin that you made a point of providing Cardschat community with opportunities to use ICMIZER with discount allowable. If I sign up for the trial will I be able to use ICMIZER on both of my devices?

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Valentin that you made a point of providing Cardschat community with opportunities to use ICMIZER with discount allowable. If I sign up for the trial will I be able to use ICMIZER on both of my devices?

Hey RegGnom

You're very welcome to sign up and give it a try. Regarding devices, note that you can use ICMIZER on different devices with the same account. You do not need to activate the key on other devices if you have already activated it once. It is enough to sign in to ICMIZER on another device and you will get full access to your ICMIZER subscription. You can use ICMIZER from different computers, but it is not allowed to share access to your account with anyone.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Thank you Valentin for bringing this opportunity to this community. I was thinking about subscribing for a while now and you just gave me another reason. I'm also glad you'll be here in case I need any help.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great to have you on board, Valentine. I never tried your program, but now sure I will!

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting started with ICMizer is one of the most confusing things I’ve ever tried to do. First, does it require a tracker? Second, how do I import hands from Bovada? Third and perhaps most importantly, where on Earth am I supposed to get the tournament information I’m supposed to plug in? I have watched the video and it might as well have been in Greek.

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you Valentin for bringing this opportunity to this community. I was thinking about subscribing for a while now and you just gave me another reason. I'm also glad you'll be here in case I need any help.

Hey najisami, sounds great! You're very welcome to subscribe and give it a try. Note that we offer a free 7-day trial and a 1-month Money Back Guarantee for quarterly and yearly subscriptions so there is literally no risk involved in giving it a try and improving your poker skills with ICMIZER!

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great to have you on board, Valentine. I never tried your program, but now sure I will!

Hey KRANKES, glad that me being here helps to change your decision :)

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting started with ICMizer is one of the most confusing things I’ve ever tried to do. First, does it require a tracker? Second, how do I import hands from Bovada? Third and perhaps most importantly, where on Earth am I supposed to get the tournament information I’m supposed to plug in? I have watched the video and it might as well have been in Greek.

Hey Murph1969

ICMIZER is a professional tool that solves a complex problem so the interface has also to be rather complex in order for the user to be able to control all of the variables that go into calculating the correct situation-specific strategy. I am always trying to make the interface as easy as possible and we've made huge progress since ICMIZER 1 release in 2012.

For example the automatic hand analysis that we brought in ICMIZER 3 makes using it as easy as
1) copy hand history text
2) paste
3) see the errors you made sorted by the most expensive

We do need the tournament payouts info in order to make correct calculations though. ICMIZER supports Bovada text history format so you can simply paste it by using the Auto analyze hands button.

Where can you get the tournament payouts? They can be found in the poker client. ICMIZER cannot guess the payouts from your tournament so they need to be plugged in in order to perform correct calculations for your tournament.

Regarding the video, Collin Moshman did a great job explaining how to use ICMIZER and we get a lot of likes on that video. We also have 2 built-in tutorials in ICMIZER that demonstrate how to use it step-by-step, I recommend to take them. If you have specific questions after the video & in-App tutorial please let me know about them here.

Hope this helps!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey najisami, sounds great! You're very welcome to subscribe and give it a try. Note that we offer a free 7-day trial and a 1-month Money Back Guarantee for quarterly and yearly subscriptions so there is literally no risk involved in giving it a try and improving your poker skills with ICMIZER!

Thank you so much V. Count me in.

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I’m just not smart enough to use the software. I have already watched the video and taken the tutorials and I just don’t get it.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Valentin,
Thanks for your previous reply on this matter. I decided to hop on ICMIZER 3 right away to access its new features. When download a file for auto-analyze hand it is failed to load my partypoker screenshot. What kind of file format is required for this?
Screenshot 2

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hei RedGnom

PartyPoker screenshot loader was an experimental feature that we've added shortly after PartyPoker decided not to share hand history text format with its customers. The feature turned out to be very complex and picky, a lot of ok looking screenshots couldn't be loaded due to technological limitations.

Later that year PartyPoker brought back hand history export support so that is the recommended way to load party poker hand histories now. It guarantees correct stacks & actions import and allows the replayer capabilities.

This screenshot loader functionality may be removed completely soon cause it doesn't work as reliable as we wish ICMIZER to work.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi Valentin,

thank you so much for participating here in the forum! It is really a great addition.
So far I did not watch any video about it, but I tried extensively the SNG Coach and I think, it is just a great tool! And partly it really surprises me. I love that. :D

I also tried the analysis of single hands so far. I wonder, if it is possible to do this for a complete SNG or MTT. I am using PT4 and copied always single hands from the replayer there. Do you have any quick suggestion about how to do it with a complete tourney? Or shall I better watch the video of Colin Moshman? :D
Please, let me know. So far I had not much time for it, but I think ICMizer really improved to the last version, that I was using rarely from time to time for free.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey Valentin,
Currently I use ICMIZER to analyze hands played at Party Poker. I play differ SNG coupled with MTT and CASH at the same time. When export hands, there are all-game types export together if played during selected period. Then I upload hands history to ICMIZER for auto-analysis and go to 'Choose Tournament', e.g. Double or Nothing 6-Max Hyper. Does it mean that ICMIZER sort out for analysis only hands played under "Double or Nothing 6-Max Hyper" game type from among all the rest? Thanks.

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Valentin,

thank you so much for participating here in the forum! It is really a great addition.
So far I did not watch any video about it, but I tried extensively the SNG Coach and I think, it is just a great tool! And partly it really surprises me. I love that. :D

I also tried the analysis of single hands so far. I wonder, if it is possible to do this for a complete SNG or MTT. I am using PT4 and copied always single hands from the replayer there. Do you have any quick suggestion about how to do it with a complete tourney? Or shall I better watch the video of Colin Moshman? :D
Please, let me know. So far I had not much time for it, but I think ICMizer really improved to the last version, that I was using rarely from time to time for free.

Hey whiskers77,
Thanks!

Sure, we have the feature that you need! It is the Automatic Hand Analysis. The automatic analysis feature is one of the most important features of ICMIZER 3. It is available to all ICMIZER subscribers, including Basic and Pro subscriptions. With automatic analysis, ICMIZER quickly looks through all your hands in the tournament, finds suitable hands for preflop push/fold analysis, calculates equilibrium ranges, watches how the player played, then shows all the errors and points out the most expensive ones.

To understand the ICMIZER interface, the Automatic Analysis feature and ensure that you're using it correctly and getting the best results, I would recommend you to pass our Tutorial lesson #2 – Importing Hand Histories and Automatic Analysis.
Also, please read our article "How to Use the Automatic Hand Analysis in ICMIZER 3" – https://support.icmpoker.com/en/articles/3732732-how-to-use-the-automatic-hand-analysis-in-icmizer-3.

The tutorial is available inside ICMIZER, in the top-middle part of the screen.

Regarding the video, Collin tells about importing hands and automatic analysis feature from 8:34 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkvyqHYgx8I?t=514 (Importing hands, Automatic Analysis, MTT Auto-Analysis chapters). You are welcome to watch these chapters of the video as well.

Furthermore, here is a detailed manual on how to load a whole tournament from PokerTracker – https://support.icmpoker.com/en/art...e-and-load-hand-histories-from-pokertracker-4. Hope it will help you too.

V

ValentinKuzub

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Valentin,
Currently I use ICMIZER to analyze hands played at Party Poker. I play differ SNG coupled with MTT and CASH at the same time. When export hands, there are all-game types export together if played during selected period. Then I upload hands history to ICMIZER for auto-analysis and go to 'Choose Tournament', e.g. Double or Nothing 6-Max Hyper. Does it mean that ICMIZER sort out for analysis only hands played under "Double or Nothing 6-Max Hyper" game type from among all the rest? Thanks.

Hi RedGnom,

Indeed I believe PartyPoker export is just random and it doesn't group hands by the tournament.
When you load a pack of hands for auto-analysis in ICMIZER, it uses one selected tournament structure for all hands. So if you do not filter hands before loading them, ICMIZER won't be using the corresponding payout structure automatically.

Currently, the workaround is using external tracking software for PartyPoker (like pt or hm) if you want to load a tournament a subset of hands and group them by the tournament they belong to. After loading hands in tracker you can then export only tournament-specific hands, as I wrote in the previous answer, here is an article again that would help with that:
https://support.icmpoker.com/en/art...e-and-load-hand-histories-from-pokertracker-4

I know this isn't optimal and we do have plans to improve this later in upcoming updates. But most players who use ICMIZER already use some tracker software so this is usually a good option compared to available alternatives like manual hand filtering.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey whiskers77,
Thanks!

Sure, we have the feature that you need! It is the Automatic Hand Analysis. The automatic analysis feature is one of the most important features of ICMIZER 3. It is available to all ICMIZER subscribers, including Basic and Pro subscriptions. With automatic analysis, ICMIZER quickly looks through all your hands in the tournament, finds suitable hands for preflop push/fold analysis, calculates equilibrium ranges, watches how the player played, then shows all the errors and points out the most expensive ones.

To understand the ICMIZER interface, the Automatic Analysis feature and ensure that you're using it correctly and getting the best results, I would recommend you to pass our Tutorial lesson #2 – Importing Hand Histories and Automatic Analysis.
Also, please read our article "How to Use the Automatic Hand Analysis in ICMIZER 3" – https://support.icmpoker.com/en/articles/3732732-how-to-use-the-automatic-hand-analysis-in-icmizer-3.

The tutorial is available inside ICMIZER, in the top-middle part of the screen.

Regarding the video, Collin tells about importing hands and automatic analysis feature from 8:34 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkvyqHYgx8I?t=514 (Importing hands, Automatic Analysis, MTT Auto-Analysis chapters). You are welcome to watch these chapters of the video as well.

Furthermore, here is a detailed manual on how to load a whole tournament from PokerTracker – https://support.icmpoker.com/en/art...e-and-load-hand-histories-from-pokertracker-4. Hope it will help you too.
Thank you so much for your detailed answer. I will check your links out. :icon_thum

T

tzuriel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Guess I should check the forum more often! I just subscribed a week or so ago and didn't know about this promo! Anyway I can still get the discount?

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks for your answer, question is settled. The next one is the following:
I keep eye in ICMIZER SNG COACH and it beats me how it became "minus" push in this spot.
Screenshot 20210722 030655
Just as a matter of interest, I put this hand under requisite formalities through ICMIZER and this is what happened
Screenshot 2
Where am I wrong?

Poker Odds Calculator Folding in Poker